Siyasat Aur Saazish (Part - 2) - 28th September 2014

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you dr.Pirzada and Fawad Ch. very nice discussion .I have been saying it all along for quite a long time but since they are part of status quo thats why they dont wanna listen any suggestion because it was against their personal interest .I was a big critic of Gen musharraf but now realise that he was million times better than PPP and PML-N's monsters who ruled to destroy the nation and brought it to the edge , system have to be changed at any cost .I still carry the grudge against Gen Kiani that he did't play his role honestly and also CJ Ch.Iftikhar , they were just bunch of sissy . The ranting against NS by PTI and PAT will take him to somewhere he dont even think of it ? NS have to decide within days what kind of future he and his family want because the resentment among the people against sharif family and PML-N is not gonna go away easily. This Tehreek will most possibly destroy his family's future and the party like Zardari did to the PPP .I know NS is a duffer but he is that duffer - he dont realise the situation is having so much bad impact on his personal life and also the nation .How long he wanna drag this lame duck govt who came into power with fake mandate and rigged elections .Does NS have any morality ? To me i dont see it. President Obama did't bother to even shake hands with him and also in the general Assembly less than 1/3 delegates , almost empty .It was such a big disgrace not only for him but also for pakistan then there were protesters outside the building against NS so what kind of image he represented there ? First of all when pakistan owned hotel " Roosevelt " is there whats use to stay in so expensive hotel along with 25 others . Chinese stayed in their embassy to cut down the expenses . Some leaders from Europe , afriqa ,South and Central America stayed in their embassies . Does NS have any self-respect to say Good Bye to PM job where he is going through so much hatred and humiliation .I would call this "Nature's Wrath " what he did to this nation .Robbed this nation who gave him recognition and respect but he and Zardari both led this nation to the Black Hole .If people are awake NS should't complain because its the result of their misdeeds which they have to pay the price.At the time of PPP, NS and his party did't bother to make any hue and cry in the parliament because of the mismanagement , corruption, nepotism and merit because PML-N was part of the friendly opposition .Now NS is acting like king so much "Takabber " inside him which almighty God broke into pieces .Each and everyone in the country like to see these corrupt elites , Bureaucrats and politicians specially sitting in the parliament to be hanged in the open .These corrupt politicians only talk about themselves -not for common people .If someone talk about them, they start crying about democracy.NS please whats the use of living like a prisoner inside your body but not making any decision which is good for you and the nation .Get out of your self-imposed prison-you have been PM twice before and now third time which you dont deserve, you know the reason.There are many many things to be done but you did't do it and put the Finance Minister who is your relative but some kind of stu*** who is a big cheat and a big manipulator .He is part of you-pakistan does't belong to you or your relatives .if you did't do the job please let someone else do it honestly and sincerely - he take this nation to the right track ,control corruption , do the accountability and bring the stolen pak money from foreign banks to pakistan which you dont like . Mian Sahib there is writing on the Wall-Just Read It Please . NS family should use their influence to change his ideas otherwise NS is taking all the shots all by himself which can damage his nerve system- brain hemorrhage or heart attack .A very very sincere advice if taken it serious ?

Last edited:

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhikaare yeh protestors nahee,Bhikaaree to yeh hakoomat valay hain jo girgira girgira ker vote maangaty hain aur phir tota chashm aankhon valay bun jatay hain.

Star Gazer

Ikrar-ul-Hak is so right that the political leaders of Pakistan have never banked on the strength of people.

Star Gazer

Disconnect from reality is a serious mental health condition called "Psychosis" and it requires anti psychotic medicines and some times hospitalization, because psychotic people can become dangerous for others.