Singer Asma Lata Turns Out to be an Indian Spy- Aman KI Aasha! Hor Choopo.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
بغل میں چھری منہ میں رام رام. دھوکہ دہی آپکا قومی شعار ہے

ذرا صرف ایک ہندوستانی گجرات کے فساد میں شہید ہونے والے مسلمانوں کی تعداد گنو. کتنے ہندو یا سکھ یاتری جاسوسی کے الزام میں پکڑے گیے ہیں پاکستان میں؟ اور کتنے بے گناہ پاکستانی جو اپنے عزیزوں سے ملنے ہندوستان گیے تھے گل سڑ رہے ہیں ہندوستانی جیلوں میں؟ اور کتنے ہی گمنام موت مر جاتے ہیں وہاں؟ اور جو بے گناہ ١٥-٢٠قید کاٹ کر رہا بھی ہوتے ہیں وہ بہمانہ تشدد کی وجہ سے ذہنی توازن کھو چکے ہوتے ہیں. جہاں تک ہندوستانی کنجر خانے میں منہ کالا کرنے والے فنکاروں/کنجروں کا تعلق ہے تو ان کو کسی ایک ٹوکرے میں ڈال کر کسی گندے نالے میں ڈال دینا آپ کی مہربانی ہو گی

وڑائچ صاھب ٹوکرا کیوں گندا کر رہے ہیں ایسے ہی پھینک دیں

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Poor girl, what a fate, out of hundreads of countries in this world and she(hindu) was born in Islamic republic of pakistan. My suggestion to her "pakistan say zinda bhag"

My suggestion to all india haters:
Instead of cursing us and threatning us why don't you do something substantial, why don't you give us even a single example of your bravery. Common guys we are just next door, you guys know you will be going to heaven and We Indians won't mind sending you to heaven. So why make us wait? Atleast come and take Kashmir from us...... please!

bravo

Banned
Poor girl, what a fate, out of hundreads of countries in this world and she(hindu) was born in Islamic republic of pakistan. My suggestion to her "pakistan say zinda bhag"

My suggestion to all india haters:
Instead of cursing us and threatning us why don't you do something substantial, why don't you give us even a single example of your bravery. Common guys we are just next door, you guys know you will be going to heaven and We Indians won't mind sending you to heaven. So why make us wait? Atleast come and take Kashmir from us...... please!

Problem is with indian political party like congress,CPI(chinese party of india for minority);both these party main agenda is to cnvert hindus into minority race and make it a intolerant christian and islamic state !!

Chinese party of india allowed 50 million illegal bangladeshi muslims to settle down in india ,while 2-3 million hindus of pakistan are not considered !!

India should give citizenship to all hindus,sikhs of pakistan who wish to come here and settle down !!!

Ask all hindus,sikhs to sell their property and buy land,property in india with that money!!
There are enough jobs and opportunity in india to take care for the hindus,sikhs ;moreover govt can kick out those millions of illegal immigrants muslims of bangladesh living in westbengal,assam and other states !!

BJP should put up a legislation for it and we will make it sure how congress party doesnt support hindus,sikhs of pakistan!!

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
bari purani kahawat hai
do not trust a snake and hindu.....
if you find them coming together first get rid of hindu coz hes more dangerous than snake.

My reply to this does not mean to the poster, but many Pakistani's who visit this forum to be not carried away. Comments like this have ruined two generations of Pakistani's and you know where Pakistan is today. Also to many Indians who visit this forums as guests not to be carried away by hatred like this and retaliate because what ever success we have made in the past is our perseverance to be be peaceful and move ahead.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
well we have been fighting and hating indians for two generations and we will keep on doing it for as along as one of us eliminates.

We love peace but India is like snake which can never be trusted

hawkseye

Voter (50+ posts)
just because she is hindu,she is a spy!!

she is pathan and hindu...i heard she is popular pashto singer!!
The article is bogus ,picked up from trashed with no proof,no mainstream media backing it!

If she is hindu and falsely accused ;india should arrest all pakistani singers as pakistani spy in india !!

No reason,pakistan is unsafe for hindus,sikhs, and other muslim minority!!

SO clear warning to pakistan:Arrest her but be ready for the backlash...there are 10000 artists from pakistan working in india!!

A message to pakhtoon community :Today,they will false implicate a hindu pathan,next day you all be termed traitor the way mohajirs,sindhis and balochis
!!

This fake news have been spreading from blog since may 2011..
its false news ..see here .this news is spreading on internet since may 2011 :

http://pashto-cinema.blogspot.com/2011/05/pashto-smart-actress-asma-lata-latest.html

see the comments from may 2011 ( 05 is the month of year 2011 .you can find from the web url year and month )

[MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION]

Add shiya,ahmadia,sikhs,hindu,balochis,mohajirs,pakhtoons and sindhi!!

So in short you have given two message first you admitted that she is an Indian otherwise you won't compare her to Pakistani artists in India secondly you have tried alarm Pashtoons that next they will all be tagged as traitors...hmmmm I see where you heading to...

hawkseye

Voter (50+ posts)
Problem is with indian political party like congress,CPI(chinese party of india for minority);both these party main agenda is to cnvert hindus into minority race and make it a intolerant christian and islamic state !!

Chinese party of india allowed 50 million illegal bangladeshi muslims to settle down in india ,while 2-3 million hindus of pakistan are not considered !!

India should give citizenship to all hindus,sikhs of pakistan who wish to come here and settle down !!!

Ask all hindus,sikhs to sell their property and buy land,property in india with that money!!
There are enough jobs and opportunity in india to take care for the hindus,sikhs ;moreover govt can kick out those millions of illegal immigrants muslims of bangladesh living in westbengal,assam and other states !!

BJP should put up a legislation for it and we will make it sure how congress party doesnt support hindus,sikhs of pakistan!![/QUOTE

I thought US is already taking care of all of your worries so that means they haven't addressed those "so called" illegel immigrants problem. Kindly don't invite Hindus and Sikhs living in Pakistan for Indian Citizenship as they are living with dignity and pride and I am sure they can buy land/house/appartments in Pakistan not like Shabana Azmi who wasn't allowed to buy property in Mumbai because she is a muslim "as per her own claim".

bravo

Banned

BJP should put up a legislation for it and we will make it sure how congress party doesnt support hindus,sikhs of pakistan!![/QUOTE

I thought US is already taking care of all of your worries so that means they haven't addressed those "so called" illegel immigrants problem. Kindly don't invite Hindus and Sikhs living in Pakistan for Indian Citizenship as they are living with dignity and pride and I am sure they can buy land/house/appartments in Pakistan not like Shabana Azmi who wasn't allowed to buy property in Mumbai because she is a muslim "as per her own claim".

shabana azmi had many houses in mumbai!!she was merely trying to gain cheap popularity!!
But many hindus dont want to rent houses to muslims for religious sense(cow is sacred in hinduism)..

hindus in pakistan are hardly left in 1-2 millions ,they cant even protest in islamic country!there were 6-7% hindus in 1971 which is reduced to 1%!!!

We all know how hindus were converted,persecuted and raped in pakistan!!
Pakistan cant save muslims ,what can weak hindus expect from pakistan!

Of course hindus of pakistan are invited to live in india ..with your logic, if all hindus are happy in pakistan then why in india every year 10000 hindus from pakistan seek asylum!!

no one is safe in pakistan..hindu hatred in imbibed in creation of pakistan

bravo

Banned
So in short you have given two message first you admitted that she is an Indian otherwise you won't compare her to Pakistani artists in India secondly you have tried alarm Pashtoons that next they will all be tagged as traitors...hmmmm I see where you heading to...

rather than trolling,why dont you find the proof of this bogus news in your main stream news/media?

dont you get it that its fake news,propaganda!!

She is a hindu and hindus are not safe in pakistan;hence i am supporting her!!
she is also a pathan !!so should not be pathan irrespective of religion help her?

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yeh pashtoo films kab se dekhnay lag gaye wadaich brother? pashtoo films men moonh to dikhatay hi nahi......ab hamain kia pata aasma lata kon si pashtoo film thi...hahaha

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Bhai wo musarrat shaheen ke dor main camera focus kaheen aur hota tha aur film kaheen aur se shoro hoti thiii:P aaj kal to klaashikop culture ki waja se film aik do bursts maarne se hi shori hoti hai lekin aaj kal nokeeeli nokeeli moonchain dekhae jaati hain(bigsmile)

FaisalKh

just because she is hindu,she is a spy!!

she is pathan and hindu...i heard she is popular pashto singer!!
The article is bogus ,picked up from trashed with no proof,no mainstream media backing it!

If she is hindu and falsely accused ;india should arrest all pakistani singers as pakistani spy in india !!

No reason,pakistan is unsafe for hindus,sikhs, and other muslim minority!!

SO clear warning to pakistan:Arrest her but be ready for the backlash...there are 10000 artists from pakistan working in india!!

A message to pakhtoon community :Today,they will false implicate a hindu pathan,next day you all be termed traitor the way mohajirs,sindhis and balochis
!!

This fake news have been spreading from blog since may 2011..
its false news ..see here .this news is spreading on internet since may 2011 :

http://pashto-cinema.blogspot.com/2011/05/pashto-smart-actress-asma-lata-latest.html

see the comments from may 2011 ( 05 is the month of year 2011 .you can find from the web url year and month )

[MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION]

Add shiya,ahmadia,sikhs,hindu,balochis,mohajirs,pakhtoons and sindhi!!

Well if someone is really a spy from Pakistan then u have the right to deal with it according to ur law and plz let us deal with her with Pakistani law... I have come across many sikh pathans and they are doing their businesses in peshawar with full peace of mind as other Muslims do so stop spreading hatred... First clear the filth of ur own by giving their rights i.e sikhs tamils christians etc... and then poke ur nose in our affairs... at least we did not do crimes like genocide against minorities... if ur history is weak let me know i will open ur eyes wide.... We are first Pakistani and then pathan muhajir etc....

FaisalKh

My reply to this does not mean to the poster, but many Pakistani's who visit this forum to be not carried away. Comments like this have ruined two generations of Pakistani's and you know where Pakistan is today. Also to many Indians who visit this forums as guests not to be carried away by hatred like this and retaliate because what ever success we have made in the past is our perseverance to be be peaceful and move ahead.

I think u should specifically mention bravo here as he is trying his level best to play the same game as RAW did during 1971...

FaisalKh

Now another twist in the story..... [hilar]

ea8d39d5fa23c6b1e0eff8a86b6cca64.gif

Source Jang taza tareen in entertainment section (bigsmile):P

sitwatali

dosro ko insan us waqt bolta acha lagay jab khud main koi aib na ho un ka kaam to yeh karna hai aur hamara kaam pakarna hai . Humnay waqt pay pakarlia its good news but what we did before its more shameful look at this.

??? ????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??????????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??? 2001 ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? 2 ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? 10 ??? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ?????????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????????? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F9xlW1AQ4k

sitwatali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F9xlW1AQ4k

اگر انڈین ہو تو کوی بات نہیں اور اگرپاکستانی ہو تو سن لو انڈین کی فوج میں اتنا دم خم نہیں کے پاکستان کی فوج کا مقابلہ کر سکے 2001 میں وہ بٹھا چکا ہے 2 سال تک فوج سرحدوں پر 10 ارب خرج کرنے کے باوجود بھی کچھ نہ اکھاڑ سکااور جس سرینڈر کی ویڈیو آپ نے دکھای ہے وہ بنگلہ دیش کی ہے جو کہ پاکستان غدار سیاستدانوں کی وجہ سے ہارا تھا جو کہ خود چاہتے تھے کہ بنگلہ دیش الگ ہو ورنہ جس فوج کو مغربی پاکستان میں ایک انچ اندر نہیں آنے دیا وہ کسطرح فوج کو سرینڈر کرا سکتی تھی وہاں بھی فوج بغیر ہتھیاروں اور جہازوں کی کمک کے بغیر دو مہینے تک لڑی انڈین اور مکتی باہنی سے جس میں انڈین فوج شامل تھی لیکن جس لڑای میں عوام کی حمایت فوج کو حاصل نہی ہو تو وہ جنگ زیادہ دیر نہیں چل سکتی پاکستان ہر جنگ سیاسی میدان میں ہی ہارا ہے ان غدار سیاسدانوں کی وجہ سے بہرحال یہ ویڈیو ضرور دیکھنا يو آر ایل دے رہا ہوں اور ایک اور بات انڈین آرمی کے بہادری کے قصے تو ان کر اپنے میڈیا پر بہت عام ہیں ذراان کے میزاءل اور ایٹم بم کے بارے میں جسٹ واچ او کے بای ‎‎

bravo

Banned
fake news from lal topi wala!!

pakistan is home of all propaganda news with zahil hamid production houses in all home and youth who enjoy it :)

mehwish_ali

Very bad on our part.

We are moving towards extremism and that is why such JHOOTs get such big circulation in record time. Our minorities are not getting the Justice.

We as nation should learn lesson from this incident.

And Indian Guys, please let us alone in this thread. We want to make corrections of our mistakes, but your presence here making it difficult as topic changes in hatred thus no correction is made.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
bari purani kahawat hai
do not trust a snake and hindu.....
if you find them coming together first get rid of hindu coz hes more dangerous than snake.

When u see the world with red (hate) glasses
Then U will see everything red.problem is that
U ppl are been forced ( brainwashed) to become color blind and
Division in ur society is byproduct of that hate and revenge ideology
Indians are welcomed in
Every part of the world and Pakistanis are been
Treated as potential terrorists( more dreaded than snakes) where ever they go including Muslim Countries...