Sindh South - Sindh North

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think that there is a need to make some new province in all Pakistan.
I am supporting the idea that sindh should divide atleast in North Sindh and South Sindh ......

https://www.facebook.com/profile.ph....436213779905.219427.612669905&type=1&theater

profile.php

Last edited:

Spartacus

hahahah good idea to take one newly created province n then new mulk ...jinnah puur or altaf pur ... shahbaz sharif ne bhi kuch esa kaha tha to apki bohot si jagah mirchi lagi thi ... :P

Please do not put wrong information here . I am saying about province and not country.
See the world biggest democratic country doubled their province in 60 years .
India had 14 in 1947 and now they have more than 28 .

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan was already divided once ad now again People talk about divide the Province or something else? Sound fishy?

anything can happen in Pakistan.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I think that there is a need to make some new province in all Pakistan.
I am supporting the idea that sindh should divide atleast in North Sindh and South Sindh ......

https://www.facebook.com/profile.ph....436213779905.219427.612669905&type=1&theater

profile.php

Spata , why you need to divide and divide and divide.......

Progress is always by uniting , not by division.

US is united , You UK is united , Germany is united , European union is united, Only Pakistan needs to be divided? and particular Sindh ????

May Allah divide you and your leaders Altaf and Mush before u think to divide Pakistan.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Very good suggestion. Divide sindh or give wazarat -e- alla to mqm if you want to keep sindh as one province.

This is the project to Zardari , to divide Pakistan ...and welcome Altaf as a head of Karachi , but Phatan population is not allowing them.

60 lakh Pakhtoon and 90 Lakh urdu speaking in the population of 1Krore 50 lakh in Karachi.

these 90 lakh urdu speakings are MQM , JI, SUNI ,SHIA, PPP AND ALL PARTIES.

So MQM is worried , that it is not possible.

And thank god that it is not possible now to divide sindh.

Spartacus

Spata , why you need to divide and divide and divide.......

Progress is always by uniting , not by division.

US is united , You UK is united , Germany is united , European union is united, Only Pakistan needs to be divided? and particular Sindh ????

May Allah divide you and your leaders Altaf and Mush before u think to divide Pakistan.

My dear Raaz ,

Germany with a population of 82 million has 16 provinces.
Belgium with only 10 million population 10 provinces.
India has more than 29 provinces.
USA has 50 States.

You think they are not unite ???

Pakistan with 180 million ??? How many province ???

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
Please do not put wrong information here . I am saying about province and not country.
See the world biggest democratic country doubled their province in 60 years .
India had 14 in 1947 and now they have more than 28 .

achaa ji ... shahbaz shareef ne kaha to ghalat or aap kaho to phir theek ,,, india ne wesy hi kiye thy divide ... kisi ALTAFU k ya MQM k kehny per nahin .... woh aik alag behes hai .. seedha kaho yar u want muhajir majority province .. then CM bhi APKA .. GOVERNOR bhi .. sab kuch apka ....

province mil gya to mulk bhi dooor ki baaat nahin janab .. nam spartacus rakh leny se spartacus nahin ban jata insan .. woh to insan bhi nahin tha .. darrinda tha ... :P

Spartacus

achaa ji ... shahbaz shareef ne kaha to ghalat or aap kaho to phir theek ,,, india ne wesy hi kiye thy divide ... kisi ALTAFU k ya MQM k kehny per nahin .... woh aik alag behes hai .. seedha kaho yar u want muhajir majority province .. then CM bhi APKA .. GOVERNOR bhi .. sab kuch apka ....

province mil gya to mulk bhi dooor ki baaat nahin janab .. nam spartacus rakh leny se spartacus nahin ban jata insan .. woh to insan bhi nahin tha .. darrinda tha ( In which book you read that Spartacus was not a human ???... :P

In India those who got their provinces they also got their country ???

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Germany with a population of 82 million has 16 provinces.
Belgium with only 10 million population 10 provinces.
India has more than 29 provinces.
USA has 50 States.

Germany and Belgium do not have provinces but administrative regions. US is a united federation of autonomous states. This is absolutely unlike the provinces in our structure, where every province has a separate assembly, a separate senate, a separate cabinet. Increasing number of provinces will only increase government expenditure.

India may have 28 provinces but I absolutely do not aspire to make Pakistan like India.

Pakistan already have 132 districts. Each of it is an administrative region. If any thing we should dissolve provincial assembly structure and re-introduce local government structure at district level. This would get rid of loads of useless expenses and needless provincial lobbying. It would pave the way for people thinking about Pakistan without internal boundaries.

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)
Hahahahahaha sind dividing ab jo punjab ko divide karne ka khuwab dekh rahe the ab un ki too ph a t gaye mamu .zardari ko bass hakomat chahye pakistan jayeee .....

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Germany and Belgium do not have provinces but administrative regions. US is a united federation of autonomous states. This is absolutely unlike the provinces in our structure, where every province has a separate assembly, a separate senate, a separate cabinet. Increasing number of provinces will only increase government expenditure.

India may have 28 provinces but I absolutely do not aspire to make Pakistan like India.

Pakistan already have 132 districts. Each of it is an administrative region. If any thing we should dissolve provincial assembly structure and re-introduce local government structure at district level. This would get rid of loads of useless expenses and needless provincial lobbying. It would pave the way for people thinking about Pakistan without internal boundaries.

you just defined khilafat system.

I personally believe that provinces are the say of govt for white countries. More the govt, more the bureaucracy, less the money to be spent on the masses.
W/oprovinces we can only have capital, tehsils, disctricts. Peace and tranquility

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)

province mil gya to mulk bhi dooor ki baaat nahin janab .. nam spartacus rakh leny se spartacus nahin ban jata insan .. woh to insan bhi nahin tha .. darrinda tha ... :P
hamain mqm ke mandate ko accept karna chahiye hamara mulk mazeed kisi advanture ko bardasht karne ki position main nahi hai.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
ایک طرف ملک دشمن کا الزام اور دوسری طرف گدھے قسم کے لوگ جناح پر کا الزام لگاتے ہیں ارے گدھوں جب متحدہ پاکستان دشمن ہے تو اسکا مطلب وہ جناح کی بھی دشمن ہی اگر جناح کی دشمن ہے تو اس کے نام پر کیوں نام رکھیں ؟

Last edited by a moderator: