Sindh South - Sindh North

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
پاکستانیوں کو کوئی ضرورت نہیں صوبوں کی ، ایم کیو ایم سے پہلے سب پاکستانی خوش تھے اور کسی نے صوبوں کی بات نہیں کی تھی، ایم کیو ایم کے وجود میں آتے ہی صوبوں کی بات شروع ہو گئ، الطاف کا ناجائز کنبہ (ایم کیو ایم) بہت بڑا ہے اسلئیے ایم کیو ایم نے صوبوں کا شوشہ چھوڑا ہے
Jitni zarorat aaj hai, ussay pehle kabhi na thi.

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)
This is the project to Zardari , to divide Pakistan ...and welcome Altaf as a head of Karachi , but Phatan population is not allowing them.

60 lakh Pakhtoon and 90 Lakh urdu speaking in the population of 1Krore 50 lakh in Karachi.

these 90 lakh urdu speakings are MQM , JI, SUNI ,SHIA, PPP AND ALL PARTIES.

If we accept your figures than it means that sindhis,balochis and punjabis dont exist in karachi.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sindh should be divide with 26th parallel north , upper part Sindh-North and lower part Sindh-South. ( Spartacus)

The division of the Sindh province i.e. Sindh-North and Sindh-South , is the solution of the problem of SINDH. ( Spartacus )

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Few guys are really racist trying to provoke or push karachites to go for independence or sepration from pakistan same as gen yahya /bhutto did with begali,s in 1971,these stupids don,t know karachites are true lovers for pakistan, if question arises b/w pakistan & forbid say mqm demanding seprate land i am sure 99% will go for pakistan,example is camps in bangladesh still supporting pakistan, most of the cream karachites who live overseas no connection with pakistan still love pakistan & concerned about pakistan, province demand is legal right of everyone pakistan is the first & last for all true lovers except conspirers.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think that there is a need to make some new province in all Pakistan.
I am supporting the idea that sindh should divide atleast in North Sindh and South Sindh ......

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=612669905#!/photo.php?fbid=10150249115344906&set=a.436213779905.219427.612669905&type=1&theater

profile.php

Sindh should be divide with 26th parallel north ,upper part Sindh-North and lower part Sindh-South. ( Spartacus)

The division of the Sindh province i.e. Sindh-North and Sindh-South , is the solution of the problem of SINDH. ( Spartacus )