Siasat.Pk. PAR ALFAZ KI TAADAD KI PABANDI-

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)
بات ہمیشہ مختصر اور جا مع ہونی چا ہیے-لمبی لمبی باتیں پڑھنے کا وقت اب عوام کےپاس بلکل نہیں ہے
الفاظ کی تعداد کی پابندی ہونی چا ہیے- کاپی پیسٹ کا رجحان ختم کریں -ہر ساتھی اس چیز کا خیال رکھے
موضوع کا خیال رکھیں -اسی کے مطابق بات کریں -ادھر ادھر کی باتیں درمیان نہ میں لائیں -
اس طرح آپکی بات کا اثر اچھا پڑےگا اور زیادہ لوگ پوری توجہ سے پڑھینگے-

Last edited:

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very good point raised there.

Instead of just posting the whole article, why not only post the highlighted paragraph and link with it, if some one wants to read the full article they can go to that link.

Also if you are posting an article, it should be mandatory to put your thoughts on it as well.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Agree,

I also like people to put their comments, I always try to put my comments at the start of the article, and make my points based on the relevant part of the article.

But there is one problem though, the Urdu articles would be difficult to cut. Unless they are saved as image and then the pictures of relevant parts are posted.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe the most notorious culprit of copy pasting is brother "canadian" ;)

Hope to see your response on this thread ;)

drkjke

بات ہمیشہ مختصر اور جا مع ہونی چا ہیے-لمبی لمبی باتیں پڑھنے کا وقت اب عوام کےپاس بلکل نہیں ہے
الفاظ کی تعداد کی پابندی ہونی چا ہیے- کاپی پیسٹ کا رجحان ختم کریں -ہر ساتھی اس چیز کا خیال رکھے
موضوع کا خیال رکھیں -اسی کے مطابق بات کریں -ادھر ادھر کی باتیں درمیان نہ میں لائیں -
اس طرح آپکی بات کا اثر اچھا پڑےگا اور زیادہ لوگ پوری توجہ سے پڑھینگے-

why are you making whole nation lazy!!!already new generation hates reading and has attention span of a cow!you want to make them brain dead
whoever has no time he should not read full article.but why you are imposing your failure to read to all of people who want to read full articles?

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
why are you making whole nation lazy!!!already new generation hates reading and has attention span of a cow!you want to make them brain dead
whoever has no time he should not read full article.but why you are imposing your failure to read to all of people who want to read full articles?

This is the information age. There is so much info out there, you cant do phd in every subject.

People want precise info quickly and move on.

So you are wrong there sir!

crankthskunk

Nah, the cow has far longer span of attention and concentration, she takes ages to chew her food.(bigsmile)