SHOULD MQM join hands with PML-N or PTI?

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now that PML-N has become a bit soft on MQM would it not be difficult for MQM to join hands with PML-N as they already accused them of slaughter of their workers in 1992 operation.

Or will it be better to work with PTI as it will give a chance to get rid of traditional ruling parties?

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
You must be very NEW NEW NEW in politics?

What a comparison between PML-N and PTI?

Did PTI ever WIN any election? you have to join hand with those parties who is exist on paper not on words or internet?

MQM should join hand on those parties who has numbers on parliment. i guess you get the answer

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
@faira786

I have never been in politics and no intentions either but I understand your reasoning to join hands where at least you can get something out.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Now that PML-N has become a bit soft on MQM would it not be difficult for MQM to join hands with PML-N as they already accused them of slaughter of their workers in 1992 operation.

Or will it be better to work with PTI as it will give a chance to get rid of traditional ruling parties?

IK is 100 times better n decent than AH. PTI + MQM = Disaster for Pakistan

Work hard, gain majority, change your way of campaign.

Stand Tall even if you have to Stand Alone

JewayPakistan

MPA (400+ posts)

They can any one where they can get benefit and can have shelter for their crimes.

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM should not join Internet party nor PML N. PML N is most corrupt party while PTI just born.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
You must be very NEW NEW NEW in politics?

What a comparison between PML-N and PTI?

Did PTI ever WIN any election? you have to join hand with those parties who is exist on paper not on words or internet?

MQM should join hand on those parties who has numbers on parliment. i guess you get the answer
No PTI don,t have any expreience of Jarloo election and Bogus voting like MQM and PML(n).....But if next election are clean not Jarloo Inshallah you will see the results..............REMEMBER THAT PML+MQM+PPPP time over they should stay on the banches just watching the game , they will should not wait even like a 12th man................

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

If you look at PML-N they have taken a supportive stance on MQM leaving. If MQM does join the opposition then PML-N would need them to support Chaudary Nisar as opposition leader. If MQM does not do that and pushes its own MNA as opposition leader, then I think JUI-F and a few other smaller parties would support MQM, dividing the opposition, so PML-N needs MQMs support.

A bigger reason for this may be the senate, JUI-F has the current office of opposition leader and the acrimonious way in which they got it. Now MQMs 6 or 7 senators could play a huge part in either keeping JUI-F in that slot or giving it to Ishaq Dar. That decision I think will effect the on coming elections. We will soon see both Nawaz and Fazal-ur-Rehman campaigning for their candidates.

I dont think MQM has made a decision on whether or not who to support as opposition leader. If MQM does stay in the opposition, then this decision will effect which way MQM goes in the next election.

I personally think they should support PML-N in both the senate and National assembly first, because that might have some advantage for MQM later. But I dont think this will happen

Now coming to PTI, there will be seat adjustments between the 2 parties and maybe even an alliance, who knows?

Last edited:

mchaudhary

Councller (250+ posts)
@Columbus: hmara mqm say natural alliance banta hai ( imran khan nay fermaya )

Also he said at the same time that MQM has to denounce weapon politics. I told you the other day nothing will work for you

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
No PTI don,t have any expreience of Jarloo election and Bogus voting like MQM and PML(n).....But if next election are clean not Jarloo Inshallah you will see the results..............REMEMBER THAT PML+MQM+PPPP time over they should stay on the banches just watching the game , they will should not wait even like a 12th man................

You are right and I always pray for Imran Khan but will our real voters or shareef Admi will come out of his house on election day to vote. Will election be fair. Will Election Commission be Indepandent ???? These are question marks for upcoming elections

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM should not join Internet party nor PML N. PML N is most corrupt party while PTI just born.

baat tu aisay kar rahay ho jaisay MQM se ittahaad karnay k liye PTI mari jarahi ho. jis din PTI ne kisi corrupt politician ki party se ithaad kiya, ussi din woh geya kaam se. For your kind info MQM and PML-N has not any option to get togather if they really want to form next government. So MQM is gonna join PML-N as both of the party leaders have changed their tones for each other, aor yehi duno parties ki bad-diyanti ki wazay misaal hai k kuch din pehlay aek doosray par ilzaam ki baarish karnay walay aaj phir aek honay jarahay hain, aor woh bi sirf agli haqumat bana-nay k liye.

Meri dua hai k MQM and PML-N ka ittahaad zaroor ho ta k PML-N ki rahi sahi popularity khatam ho jaye aor PML-N k leaders PML-N ki tarha shakal na dekha sakain. And I hope k agar ye ittehaad hogeya tu ye Jawed Hashmi, Khuaja Saad Rafeeq jaisay leaders k liye aek acha muqa hoga k wo bi Marvi Maymon ki tarha Party se resignation dain aor qoom ko ye umeed dilain k wo awaam ki khatir party leaders k khilaaf bi ja saktay hain.