• Total voters

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Please Vote YES or NO - Shoib & Sania

GeoG said:
babadeena said:
abbasiali said:
babadeena said:
I read somehwere that Rangeela prayed and Gada became Gadoo.
Bro GM Sahab had kept quite last night, once I request him to be quite.

Was this retaliation necessary, specially he showed his cooperation.

Now I do request both of you to hold on and if not friendly at least be soft & flexible towards each other, so we could do our efforts to bring down this hype between both of you.

My personal experience with both of you had been extensively outstanding, friendly and overwhelming passionate. I feel there were some misunderstandings created, which we could resolve by volunteering ourself.

Now I do hope great cooperation from both of you to eliminate this situation, and should go for a start of great relationship. Inshaallah.

Regards.

Brother,
Anyhow, I once again keep quite but why I have to always be on receiving end?

Because you are the one with Very Wise Head on your shoulders, so everyone will expect this more from you than others. It is not your league and not worth your time and efforts.
Brother, I tolerated a lot and should have even tolerated more. It did not prove any thing rather I myself felt very strange to act in this way. Anyhow, no more interaction with him or on his posts. better to restrain and be away from such things. Thanks.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

GeoG said:
babadeena said:
abbasiali said:
babadeena said:

Now I do request both of you to hold on and if not friendly at least be soft & flexible towards each other, so we could do our efforts to bring down this hype between both of you.

My personal experience with both of you had been extensively outstanding, friendly and overwhelming passionate. I feel there were some misunderstandings created, which we could resolve by volunteering ourself.

Now I do hope great cooperation from both of you to eliminate this situation, and should go for a start of great relationship. Inshaallah.

Regards.

Brother,

Because you are the one with Very Wise Head on your shoulders, so everyone will expect this more from you than others. It is not your league and not worth your time and efforts.

thanks bhai jaan, that was terrible, but i will just keep quiet

gazoomartian

Re: Malik Marrying Sania Mirza & Controversy[ALL THREADS MER

abbasiali said:
GeoG said:
abbasiali said:
GeoG said:

Oh Come On Siasati Bhai
They will have have a wonderful UNDERSTANDING
Shoaib Under and Sania Standing

This kind of marriage is a great success
Shoaib Bi Sara Din Siasat.PK Par Baitha Rahay Ga Bivi Kay Dar Say, Mairi Tarah...
[pk flag] Looks siasat.pk is a great shelter for the husbands against the brutalities of wild wild wives behaviors. [pk flag]

Kitni Khoobsoorti Say Intiha Kay Zulm Aur Tashadad Koy Moderate Kiya Hai Ap Nay :D
Bus Dost aisey hi waqt key liyey kehtey hain key "BUJ RAHA HAI AUR BE AWAZ HAI"

Mazloum tareen dunya ki Mukhlouq "Baichara Shouher"

Can you please ask babadeena to show me a post where I have called him a 'trash' except for retaliation? He needs to stop trying to prove to be an underdog. Read all the thread and tell me whether I was the intiator. I always retialiate, and very rarely intiate. Just like I do not reply to Indians despite sometimes its overwhemly tempting.

I can show some of his replies to me that were unwarranted

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

babadeena said:
GeoG said:
babadeena said:
abbasiali said:
babadeena said:

Regards.

Brother,

Brother, I tolerated a lot and should have even tolerated more. It did not prove any thing rather I myself felt very strange to act in this way. Anyhow, no more interaction with him or on his posts. better to restrain and be away from such things. Thanks.

Brother when someone doesnt have any word to reply in a proper discussion.. what can he do except counting you in his own way of accusation...i have also the same experience with gazoo ji...
if discussion goes on with genuine quotes and evidences then it should be retaliate with same style..but sorry to say few of our respected members love personal attacks...

dildar123

Re: Please Vote YES or NO - Shoiab & Sania [ALL THREADS MERG

bilkul honi chahiya hum sab ko acha lagay ga india ka daamaad ban k [clap]

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Please Vote YES or NO - Shoiab & Sania

gazoomartian said:
If this wedding goes ahead as planned, all Indian members of the Siasat will become our SALAs??

Do you agree? YES or NO

Should we start addressing them as SALA / SALI ?? [pk flag]

---------------- Voting Stats Below -----------------
So far:
YES: 1
NO:

as of at: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:44 am

it look like you have been treated different way by your JIJA ji's (your sisters husabnds).....that reason for your affection with word SALA.

btw what you want to call or address all the ex-boyfriends of SANIA.

gazoomartian

Re: Please Vote YES or NO - Shoiab & Sania

dil-se-desi said:
gazoomartian said:
If this wedding goes ahead as planned, all Indian members of the Siasat will become our SALAs??

Do you agree? YES or NO

Should we start addressing them as SALA / SALI ?? [pk flag]

---------------- Voting Stats Below -----------------
So far:
YES: 1
NO:

as of at: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:44 am

it look like you have been treated different way by your JIJA ji's (your sisters husabnds).....that reason for your affection with word SALA.

btw what you want to call or address all the ex-boyfriends of SANIA.

ex-1/2-sala [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

A

Admin

Shoaib Malik charged with defamation, fraud

Hyderabad: A complaint has been registered by the Siddiqui family against Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik in Hyderabad on charges of defamation, fraud and harassment.

This follows the arrival of Malik in Hyderabad, who in a media conference on Sunday that his marriage with Indian tennis star Sania Mirza remains on April 15.
Shoaib reached Sania's house after the family of Ayesha Siddiqui, who claims to be Shoaib's first wife, sent a legal notice to him and his brother-in-law Imran Zafar.

Shoaib, who addressed mediapersons after arriving here, refused to comment on the marriage controversy, saying his lawyer will take care of that.

Shoaib also made clear that Sania would play tennis as long as she wanted and she would continue to represent India.

Fareeda Siddiqui, Ayesha's mother, said on Shoaib: "He's a cheat. We just want a divorce. I want my daughter to be happy and come out. Not because of this bad man."

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/shoaib-malik ... ml?from=tn

gazoomartian

admin said:
Shoaib Malik charged with defamation, fraud

Hyderabad: A complaint has been registered by the Siddiqui family against Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik in Hyderabad on charges of defamation, fraud and harassment.

This follows the arrival of Malik in Hyderabad, who in a media conference on Sunday that his marriage with Indian tennis star Sania Mirza remains on April 15.
Shoaib reached Sania's house after the family of Ayesha Siddiqui, who claims to be Shoaib's first wife, sent a legal notice to him and his brother-in-law Imran Zafar.

Shoaib, who addressed mediapersons after arriving here, refused to comment on the marriage controversy, saying his lawyer will take care of that.

Shoaib also made clear that Sania would play tennis as long as she wanted and she would continue to represent India.

Fareeda Siddiqui, Ayesha's mother, said on Shoaib: "He's a cheat. We just want a divorce. I want my daughter to be happy and come out. Not because of this bad man."

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/shoaib-malik ... ml?from=tn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

can any learned brother/sister care to comment on this:

When a wife asked for divorce, the husband is suppsoed to counsel (reason) with the wife, and eventually its decried upon him to divorce, if the wife still persists. true or false??

If true, whats stopping Shoib from divorcing Ayesha. or the Siddiqui family is after the big bank account of Shoib??

Much apprecaited

Arbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

may be he has given her divorce on phone like nikkah.. but if he gives her public divorce which Siddiqui Family is asking for then next day they will suit Malik of harrasment for 8 years or things like that................ & it'll cost Ayesha & family, a big bank account........ i think in starting years in 2000 till 2004, Malik did mistakes & then Ayesha & family are exploiting those mistakes......

rakeem82

Banned
Ostracizing Shoaib Malik begins[Indian propaganda unfolds]

FIR has been lodged against Shoaib Malik thanks to Indian media onslaught with help from Pak journalist Asma Chaudhary, do idiot Pakistani journalists like her realize they actually are'nt attacking Shoaib Malik they are using this to propagandise Pak society and its citizens any how the indian media bombing raids have now started to launch:
I shared room with Shoaib: Ayesha
PTI, Apr 4, 2010, 06.10am IST

Ayesha Siddiqui on Saturday said she had two witnesses to prove that she and the former Pakistan cricket captain had shared a room at a hotel in Hyderabad on two occasions after their alleged wedding in 2002.

Ayesha Siddiqui whose claim has raised a drama surrounding the much-anticipated wedding between Shoaib and Sania Mirza told Geo News channel that two members of the staff of the Taj Residency earlier known as Holiday Inn had agreed to testify that they had served her and Shoaib during their stay in the hotel.

If you are asking if we lived together - yes we did stay together and it is unfortunate that we also have to prove this, but we have witnesses, Ayesha said.

Two members of the hotels staff who had provided her and Shoaib room service and served them breakfast had agreed to testify, Ayesha said. She refused to name the two persons saying their names were being kept secret as they may have to testify in court proceedings.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 758841.cms" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a miscarriage, claims Ayesha Siddiqui

HYDERABAD: Ayesha Siddiqui, who claims to be the wife of Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, created a flutter on Sunday alleging that while Shoaib claims he never saw her, the two had shared an "intimate'' relationship. She also said she was pregnant at one point of their marriage.

The pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, she said in a telephonic interview.

Ayesha refused to give details of when she had become pregnant and when and where she had the miscarriage, only saying that her gynaecologist was a certain Dr Fatima in Hyderabad. The doctor could not be traced, there being over a dozen of them in the city by that name.

Her statement left reporters guessing about what she would say next, particularly because Ayesha also said she would produce proof at the appropriate time.

Ayesha also alleged, "Shoaib is a liar, making contradictory statements everyday. Today, in a newspaper report, he referred to me as Maha 'apa'. On a TV show last year, he had said he had met Maha 'khala' (aunt) each time he came to Hyderabad. Will he call me Maha 'dadi' (grandmother) now?'' she asked.

At the Mirza household since morning, friends and relatives kept trickling in. Among them who drove in was V Chamundeswarnath, former secretary of Andhra Pradesh Cricket Association and a close friend of both the families.

According to sources close to the family, even Shoaib's relatives and family members are expected to land in Hyderabad this week. However, fans of the tennis sensation were missing from the location.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 761243.cms

rakeem82

Banned
Re: Ostracizing Shoaib Malik begins[Indian propaganda unfold

Angry Shoaib faces cheating case

Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik must be wishing for all this to get over so that he could jet off to somewhere more peaceful with his shortly-to-be wife Sania Mirza.

But his troubles are not going away in a hurry. The family of Ayesha Siddiqui, who claims to be Maliks wife, went to the police to file a case of cheating against the cricketer.

Its a complicated story, from what Malik is saying. Malik got a call one day in 2001 when he was in Sharjah from a girl who said she was a fan, and introduced herself as Ayesha Siddiqui.The city police said they booked a case under Sections 506 (criminal intimidation), 420 (cheating) and 498 (A) (dowry harassment). They will now be looking at the facts of the case.

The Siddiquis have also hired a lawyer in Pakistan to pursue the case there.

Malik is bothered by all this, and angry. And he broke his silence, speaking a to a clutch of reporters outside Sania Mirzas house in a plush neighbourhood in Hyderabad on Sunday.

First the all-is-well announcement: the wedding with Mirza is definitely on, and will take place as announced earlier on April 14, and in Hyderabad as scheduled, not in Dubai, he said.

Malik also has another issue to clarify, and it was about Mirzas future as a tennis player. She (Sania) will play tennis till the time she wants to and my family will continue to support her. She will continue to play for India, Malik said.

And now, over to the more pressing issue now: Ayesha Siddiqui. Siddiqui has claimed she is Maliks first wife. The two married over phone in 2002, after a few years of courtship, also mostly over phone. She wants a public divorce from him now.

Malik confirmed marrying her over phone phone nikah but said it was not valid. It was invalid as her family had cheated him and ruled out divorce, he said in a statement distributed to reporters.

He said to this day he has not met the girl whose photographs were sent to him by Ayesha and her family. Now they are asking for a divorce. To begin with there was no nikah because they pressurised me into it with the intention to cheat. In Islam, there can only be a divorce if the nikah is valid, he said.

Its a complicated story, from what Malik is saying. Malik got a call one day in 2001 when he was in Sharjah from a girl who said she was a fan, and introduced herself as Ayesha Siddiqui.

Soon the two were talking every day. And they decided to marry. Malik said he hadnt met her till then. He was sent some pictures, which, he later figured, were of someone else. I was wrongly made to believe that the pictures Ayesha had sent me were of the girl I was marrying. I feel terrible about the mess created by a family that has caused great grief to my own people and the family of my bride-to-be, he said.

Shoaib also said he had met Ayesha a number of times but knew her as Maha apa, elder sister of Ayesha, and never met the girl in the photographs. He said it was only by accident that he got to know Maha apa and Ayesha were the same girl.

We accidentally ran into the truth about who Ayesha was. It was the worst moment of my life. No one enjoys being made a fool of and that was exactly how I was made to look. It happened in August 2005. My brother-in-law got a photograph of a teacher in Saudi Arabia who was telling people that she was married to me. His nephews were studying in that school.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/special-n ... 27071.aspx

rakeem82

Banned
Re: Ostracizing Shoaib Malik begins[Indian propaganda unfold

Hyderabad police reach Sania's house to quiz Shoaib

On a complaint filed by Ayesha Siddiqui, Hyderabad police will question Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, who is slated to get married to Sania Mirza on April 15. Ayesha, who claims to be Shoaib's first wife accused Shoaib Malik of cheating.

Police have reached Sania Mirza's residence in the city to quiz the cricketer.

Ayesha also accused Malik, a former Paksitani skipper, of trying to buy her silence for $1 million, muddying the waters ahead of the April 15 marriage of Sania and Shoaib.

Hyderabad Police Commissioner A.K. Khan said Shoaib would not be allowed to leave India without police permission.

"We have alerted all immigration gateways not to allow Shoaib to leave," he said.

This followed a complaint filed by M.A. Siddiqui, Ayesha's father, under sections 498 A (harassment), 420 (cheating) and 506 (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code.

The police registered an First Information Report (FIR) on the complaint.

On his part, the cricketer issued a statement claiming that no 'nikah' (marriage) took place with Ayesha and hence there was no need for him to divorce her before marrying Sania.

Ayesha also said Shoaib was threatening her for speaking to the media.

Police may record Ayesha's statement for the case against Shoaib, who is staying at Sania Mirza's house here.

Ayesha told a television channel that she hated Shoaib with passion and said she was determined to see him punished for cheating her.

The Pakistani batsman accused Ayesha of emotionally forcing him into the marriage but quoted Muslim religious leaders to say that the marriage was not valid as he had signed 'nikahnama' believing that he was marrying the girl whose photographs were sent to him by Ayesha but who turned out to be someone else.

He also accused Ayesha of posing as Maha Apa, her elder sister, whose photographs were sent to him and fooled him for five years. Shoaib said neither he or his brother-in-law could never meet Ayesha during their visits to Hyderabad.

Shoaib claimed that Ayesha had starting making phone calls to him in 2001 when he was in Sharjah with the Pakistani team.

"Naturally I wanted to meet her. Every time I brought up the topic of meeting, she would send me a bunch of photographs," the statement said.

The cricketer claimed that he was made to believe that he was speaking to the girl in the photograph. "The truth is that I have, to this day, not met the girl in the photograph," he said.

Shoaib said in 2002, Ayesha forced him into marriage over telephone saying people in Hyderabad had started talking about their relationship and this had put her parents in an embarrassing position.

"We accidentally ran into the truth about who Ayesha was," he said.

"It happened in August 2005. My brother-in-law got a photograph of a teacher in Saudi Arabia who was telling people around her that Shoaib was married to her. I was aghast when he showed me the photograph of the teacher. The woman in the photograph was the woman I called Maha Apa."

A nervous-looking Shoaib told reporters that the marriage with Sania would take place in Hyderabad on April 15. "I have come here for my wedding with Sania Mirza and we are happy," he said. Shoaib said Sania knew the truth and she had been supportive of him.

To a query about Sania's tennis career, he said she would play as long as she wished to play. "She has been representing India and will continue to represent India," he said to another query. (With IANS input)

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Hyderabad ... 27241.aspx

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
Shoaib barred from leaving India

ae856e8aeec1ecb1f9bcad69858402e2.gif

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Shoaib barred from leaving India

???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ?????:
???? ???? ???(????? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ?5????? ?2010?) ???????? ????? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ??????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ????? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ??????? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ? ????? ???? ????? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??

coolsg

Citizen
Re: Hindu Extremists To Target Shoaib Maliks Family During

dear if some thing happend with our hero INDIA becmoe nacked front of the world. remember [anger]

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Controversy [ALL THREADS MERG

Oh my god this has become bigger than benher. The whole event has caused media frenzy. I feel sad for the couple who wanted quietwedding. My heart says that fat chick Ayesha is Lieying just for fame or money. However if shoib is found to be guilty he should be condemned. My heart goes out to sania, she deserved better.