Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Controversy [ALL THREADS MERGED]

Shoaib & Sania?

• Total voters

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Dear Admin

my-lord said:
what,s the problem with u pakistanies.u want to play in india ,urs actors allways in beggers q in bollywood,crickters desprate to play in ipl,and ur celebratee want to marry in india.indians never wellcomes u but u prideless baigairat bin bulay mehmaan keep coming in india.just wait sania will kickout ur shoaib very soon as ur players were kicked out from ipl [funnny] [funnny]

Listen you dirt of the earth . Shoaib malik jis mission per india gaya tha us nay woh poora kardia aik teer say do shikar. We dont want to come to india we only go to ur country to show you our value and you see when shoaib went there sania come along herself . same with shahid afridi and sonali bandre. i use to work with one indian in IBM and he told me himself that your indian actresses doesnt like any indian cricketer but they like pakistani cricketers . you know why ? have you ever heard of K_a_l_i m_a_t_a . They all look like her . [hilar]

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

[quote="dil-se-desi]

so the whole city started calling you SALA where your sister got married,
same standard you want to apply here [funnny][/quote]

Sania mirza think all indians are like her brother and she is daughter of the nation as she become tennis star and got award from indian government. so when shoaib who is our national player marry her so all indians become sala for him . While gazoo martin is only ordinary man so he is not comparing himself with shoaib or sania so why u pissed off . YOu are some how sala of shoaib & Mohsin Khan as well in past & probably a hidden sala of Adnan sami khan

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)

itsnotme90 said:
my-lord said:
what,s the problem with u pakistanies.u want to play in india ,urs actors allways in beggers q in bollywood,crickters desprate to play in ipl,and ur celebratee want to marry in india.indians never wellcomes u but u prideless baigairat bin bulay mehmaan keep coming in india.just wait sania will kickout ur shoaib very soon as ur players were kicked out from ipl [funnny] [funnny]

Listen you dirt of the earth . Shoaib malik jis mission per india gaya tha us nay woh poora kardia aik teer say do shikar. We dont want to come to india we only go to ur country to show you our value and you see when shoaib went there sania come along herself . same with shahid afridi and sonali bandre. i use to work with one indian in IBM and he told me himself that your indian actresses doesnt like any indian cricketer but they like pakistani cricketers . you know why ? have you ever heard of K_a_l_i m_a_t_a . They all look like her . [hilar]

this episode has proved that how stupid are pakistani players,the way he is denying
and accepting the allegation.
marriage over the phone and have a NIKAHANAMA signed by him.[wall]
how desperate was he for marriage.......

i really feel pity for SANIA,she has downgraded her standard by standing with him.
we would be more happy of she would chosen a good guy.

Your ex cricket SARFRAZ NAWAJ on a tv interview rightly said that shoib till
now was fixing pak cricket match and now he will fix TENNIS match for SANIA [funnny]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Sania bhabhi ki khatir Shoib bhai key taraf sey

sangeen said:
Shoaib Malik aur Sania bhabhi ke lie ek shaer arz hae...

Ummed ke lo jaga gham-e dil ka nasiba
lo shoq ki tarsi hoi shab ho gai akhir
lo doob gae dard ke be khwab sitare
ab chamke ga be sabar nigahon ka muqaddar..
Faiz.

wah wah wah bahut khoob kya kalam hai

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

dil-se-desi said:
itsnotme90 said:
[quote="my-lord":jsjgkowu]what,s the problem with u pakistanies.u want to play in india ,urs actors allways in beggers q in bollywood,crickters desprate to play in ipl,and ur celebratee want to marry in india.indians never wellcomes u but u prideless baigairat bin bulay mehmaan keep coming in india.just wait sania will kickout ur shoaib very soon as ur players were kicked out from ipl [funnny] [funnny]

this episode has proved that how stupid are pakistani players,the way he is denying

He will fix few more of your indian actresses as well and we will send more to do this with you guys . LMAO
i really feel pity for SANIA,she has downgraded her standard by standing with him.

now was fixing pak cricket match and now he will fix TENNIS match for SANIA [funnny][/quote:jsjgkowu]

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

[quote="dil-se-desi]

now was fixing pak cricket match and now he will fix TENNIS match for SANIA [funnny][/quote]

He will fix few more of your indian actresses as well and we will send more to do this with you guys . LMAO [hilar]

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)

itsnotme90 said:
[quote="dil-se-desi]

so the whole city started calling you SALA where your sister got married,
same standard you want to apply here [funnny]

Sania mirza think all indians are like her brother and she is daughter of the nation as she become tennis star and got award from indian government. so when shoaib who is our national player marry her so all indians become sala for him . While gazoo martin is only ordinary man so he is not comparing himself with shoaib or sania so why u pissed off . YOu are some how sala of shoaib & Mohsin Khan as well in past & probably a hidden sala of Adnan sami khan
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

what sania mirza think how do you know?she had lots of indian boy friends
from sohrab mirza (boyfriend from childhood with whom she was engaged and
later dumped him saying COMPATIBILITY ISSUE,i don't know what type of compatibility) to shahid kapoor (she was very upset when he dumped her) a long list.

it was a big slap on your face when sania refused to live in pakistan and your proud national player was agreed for that.it is your national shame and that your are celebrating that.

this thread has also clear more thing about pakistani society (by courtesy of gazoo)
that where (the city) your woman got married ,whole city call woman brothers
their SALA [funnny]
can some one explain HOW [hilar]

my-lord

look at shoaib, besharm ho kar india me mara mara fir raha hai.police ne passport bhi zabt kar liya ho sakta hai jail bhi chala zay.hum indian to us sasural me kadam bhi nahi rakhtey zanha itni bisht ho.per ek pakistanie se aisi umeed nahi.
taza khabar yeh hai ki shaadi k talney k assar hai.shoaib k liya ek sher yaad aa raha hai " bare beabru ho kar tere kunchey se hum nikle"

gazoomartian

itsnotme90 said:
My message to Gazoo martin ( the way it goes around comes all the way back around ) Thats why i always say discuss with logic and sense rather than being emotional . You insult them now they insult you so face this now

you are not worth discussing anything with any logic. Get lost and go talk to your malana toofani... idiot case closed

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
itsnotme90 said:
My message to Gazoo martin ( the way it goes around comes all the way back around ) Thats why i always say discuss with logic and sense rather than being emotional . You insult them now they insult you so face this now

you are not worth discussing anything with any logic. Get lost and go talk to your malana toofani... idiot case closed

spit and runaway [funnny]

vtiorial

Citizen

dil-se-desi said:
gazoomartian said:
itsnotme90 said:

spit and runaway [funnny]

yes after being living together for centuries somehow some of us also learnt ill manners from bad indians

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
itsnotme90 said:

Gazoo bhai aap umar main baray hain to isi liye aap ki izzat karta tha laikin aap badtameezi per utar aye. I just wanna ask you how u feel after getting insult from indian. It would be far better if some pakistani insult you atleast it wont be from other country . you are posting sick jokes about God. i didnt even confront you on that and just said astaghfirullah and u r getting ur anger out from last two days on me now. i can see where the smoke is coming from. You are so stubborn that you didnt even apologize on your sick joke about god . shame on you . you are writing in other post that you collect funds for mosque and all trying to show people that you are very social and good muslim . Just for your knowledge people all over world collect funds for masjid even christians take charity for their church so you dont hav to show here that how much u collect and on the other side you are saying about pakistanis that why u r jealous if we live in canada ? why dont u apply for immigration ? and you said that they are taking halwa and wasting time and all that rubbish . so if u think pakistanis who live in pakistan are shit and you live in canada so u r better so who u representing. Pakistanis who live in pakistan are far better than those who dont live in pakistan coz you dont know the worth of living in pakistan coz u just migrated from bangladesh to canada which u hav admited on this forum publicly . I never disclose any personal messages but you do. you hav no respect for pakistanis who live in pakistan so u better get lost and stop working as indian agent. you are trying to cause fight between india and pakistan.

You will stay in usa and will just condemn the war coz ur children lives in usa too. so why would u care abt pakistanis if they will suffer from war ? War is not a solution for any thing.
you couldnt learn a single thing after living 30 years in usa that even european countries stop fighting and got united and living in peace and now they are progressing . but you wanna take pakistan in stone age after nuclear war with india.

SHAME ON YOU

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ayesha on TV is not the one Shoaib chatted :Rashid Latif

Ayesha on TV is not the one Shoaib chatted :Rashid Latif

KARACHI: Former Pakistan captain Rashid Latif has backed Shoaib Malik in his ongoing marriage row with Ayesha Siddiqui, saying the girl being shown on TV channels is not the one his teammate fell in love with during internet and telephone chats.

Rashid said he had seen the photographs of the girl with whom Shoaib used to chat with on the internet.

"Shoaib Malik used to borrow my laptop for chatting with a girl and he did show me a few pictures of her. I can assure you that the girl I saw in pictures is not the one on TV these days," Rashid said.

Rashid urged fellow cricketers to come forward and support Shoaib, who is set to marry Indian tennis star Sania Mirza next week in Hyderabad, and he offered his services in this regard.

"I can go to any forum including a court of law to reiterate my statement, and I appeal to all cricketers to stand by Shoaib Malik on this issue," he said.

Ayesha claims Shoaib married her over phone and later dumped her due to her weight problems without taking a formal divorce.

Shoaib, on the other hand, maintains that he never committed himself to the Ayesha who is making these claims currently as he was sent photographs of a different lady during the relationship that grew over telephone conversations and internet chats.

Ayesha has filed an FIR against the all-rounder alleging fraud and criminal intimidation which has led to his passport being confiscated.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/spor ... 765516.cms

QSHAH

Citizen
Welcome in Pakistan Sania bhabhi Ahmed Siddiqui Exposed

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdXX73ldFV8[/video]

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Indian Muslims more anti Pakistani?

Hindu miya to hindu miya muslim miya subhan allah!!
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BoSe-qzMkk[/video]

Jazba

Citizen
Re: Indian Muslims more anti Pakistani?

Mr Nepali!

I can feel the pain that u r having..

Poor muslims have to show their loyality to india by repeating the SHIV SINHA statement in urdu.Otherwise they know what fanatic hindus can do to them and their families.

Thanks Allah for giving us Pakistan.

gazoomartian

itsnotme90 said:
gazoomartian said:
itsnotme90 said:

Gazoo bhai aap umar main baray hain to isi liye aap ki izzat karta tha laikin aap badtameezi per utar aye. I just wanna ask you how u feel after getting insult from indian. It would be far better if some pakistani insult you atleast it wont be from other country . you are posting sick jokes about God. i didnt even confront you on that and just said astaghfirullah and u r getting ur anger out from last two days on me now. i can see where the smoke is coming from. You are so stubborn that you didnt even apologize on your sick joke about god . shame on you . you are writing in other post that you collect funds for mosque and all trying to show people that you are very social and good muslim . Just for your knowledge people all over world collect funds for masjid even christians take charity for their church so you dont hav to show here that how much u collect and on the other side you are saying about pakistanis that why u r jealous if we live in canada ? why dont u apply for immigration ? and you said that they are taking halwa and wasting time and all that rubbish . so if u think pakistanis who live in pakistan are shit and you live in canada so u r better so who u representing. Pakistanis who live in pakistan are far better than those who dont live in pakistan coz you dont know the worth of living in pakistan coz u just migrated from bangladesh to canada which u hav admited on this forum publicly . I never disclose any personal messages but you do. you hav no respect for pakistanis who live in pakistan so u better get lost and stop working as indian agent. you are trying to cause fight between india and pakistan.

You will stay in usa and will just condemn the war coz ur children lives in usa too. so why would u care abt pakistanis if they will suffer from war ? War is not a solution for any thing.
you couldnt learn a single thing after living 30 years in usa that even european countries stop fighting and got united and living in peace and now they are progressing . but you wanna take pakistan in stone age after nuclear war with india.

SHAME ON YOU

you have lots of jealous bone because you have not accomplished anything in your life it seems other than mureedi of your halwa maulvi.

get rid of your hasad out of your heart, read surah Waqia after Isha every night, 100 times 'allah-um-maghfirli wa-rahmani wa a'feni warzuqni' or many many times after each nimaz. Inshallah you will receive blessings and better life thru better jobs and tazkia-e-nafs, Ameen. but you must stop being mureed of those maulvis. I have enough experience with them. they will keep you as a mureed and get you to do things for their benefit and keep you as a slave to collect free meals from restaurant.

Start doing those waza'ef today, Inshallah you will see the difference.

OR if you want you can apply for Immig to Canada. If you need I can give you name of the consulting company in Karachi that can help you. At least you can try.

And do me favor. Do not reply to my posts/thread. I am sick andtired of your stupidity and negativities. G'day

idrexton

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Indian Muslims more anti Pakistani?

Nepali Pandit ki sarr rahe hai .... hahahahahahaha

beta v can understand whats ur feeling now but v can't do anything other then to ENJOY MORE .... hahahahaha