Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Controversy [ALL THREADS MERGED]

Shoaib & Sania?

• Total voters

Arbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Malik Marrying Sania Mirza - [All Videos & Discussion ME

& one thing i have noted that why Ahmed Siddiqui comes into act on some kind of special occasions, e.g, 1st time when Shoaib Malik became contracted with IPL & this time when he's getting married to Sania Mirza......... i still think something is cooking in Siddiqui House..

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)

Arbab said:
& one thing i have noted that why Ahmed Siddiqui comes into act on some kind of special occasions, e.g, 1st time when Shoaib Malik became contracted with IPL & this time when he's getting married to Sania Mirza......... i still think something is cooking in Siddiqui House..

I agree, something is not right about this story.

This happened 10 years ago. Why would they come out about this just now. I'm sure If shoaib didn't like her, he would have divorced a long ago. Why would he keep her as a wife.

Girl's family is a big bullshitter.

I'm with you Malik on this :|

A

abbasiali

Re: Malik Marrying Sania Mirza & Controversy[ALL THREADS MER

GeoG said:
Siasati said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcjNqwivVhQ[/video]

Oh Come On Siasati Bhai
They will have have a wonderful UNDERSTANDING
Shoaib Under and Sania Standing

This kind of marriage is a great success
Shoaib Bi Sara Din Siasat.PK Par Baitha Rahay Ga Bivi Kay Dar Say, Mairi Tarah...
[pk flag] Looks siasat.pk is a great shelter for the husbands against the brutalities of wild wild wives behaviors. [pk flag]

Arbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Siddiqui family is asking divorce publically......... if Shoaib Malik divorce her publically then next they will suit Malik of everything he owns..... this is the legal procedure which media is not highlighting........ he might have divorced her on phone or anything else if he had a nikkah with her...... GOD KNOWS

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Shoaib Malik Gonna Marry Sania Mirza

GeoG said:
dil-se-desi said:
she will continue to play from india because it is hard to play from pakitan with burqa :D

Burqa or Mini Skirt, that is her decision but

How would you feel that your Goddess is sleeping with a Pakistani.

I read it just now. I vote for the best response [clap] [clap]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Please Vote YES or NO - Shoiab & Sania

If this wedding goes ahead as planned, all Indian members of the Siasat will become our SALAs??

Do you agree? YES or NO

Should we start addressing them as SALA / SALI ?? [pk flag]

---------------- Voting Stats Below -----------------
So far:
YES: 1
NO:

as of at: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:44 am

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Please Vote YES or NO - Shoib & Sania

Pak Sarzameen exported that Gadoo in maple leaf valley? I suppose.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

exw318 said:
grow up!!!!!!!
Dear be away from this fire now. I gave him many chances, but
he is incurable needs dose in the same way, and I am going to give him.
He is not "Mama" of this marriage. Gaddooo gadoo hee hotain hein.

A

abbasiali

babadeena said:
I read somehwere that Rangeela prayed and Gada became Gadoo.
Bro GM Sahab had kept quite last night, once I request him to be quite.

Was this retaliation necessary, specially he showed his cooperation.

Now I do request both of you to hold on and if not friendly at least be soft & flexible towards each other, so we could do our efforts to bring down this hype between both of you.

My personal experience with both of you had been extensively outstanding, friendly and overwhelming passionate. I feel there were some misunderstandings created, which we could resolve by volunteering ourself.

Now I do hope great cooperation from both of you to eliminate this situation, and should go for a start of great relationship. Inshaallah.

Regards.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

abbasiali said:
GeoG said:

Oh Come On Siasati Bhai

Shoaib Bi Sara Din Siasat.PK Par Baitha Rahay Ga Bivi Kay Dar Say, Mairi Tarah...
[pk flag] Looks siasat.pk is a great shelter for the husbands against the brutalities of wild wild wives behaviors. [pk flag]

Kitni Khoobsoorti Say Intiha Kay Zulm Aur Tashadad Koy Moderate Kiya Hai Ap Nay :D

A

abbasiali

GeoG said:
abbasiali said:
GeoG said:

Oh Come On Siasati Bhai

Kitni Khoobsoorti Say Intiha Kay Zulm Aur Tashadad Koy Moderate Kiya Hai Ap Nay :D
Bus Dost aisey hi waqt key liyey kehtey hain key "BUJ RAHA HAI AUR BE AWAZ HAI"

Mazloum tareen dunya ki Mukhlouq "Baichara Shouher"

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

abbasiali said:
babadeena said:

Now I do request both of you to hold on and if not friendly at least be soft & flexible towards each other, so we could do our efforts to bring down this hype between both of you.

My personal experience with both of you had been extensively outstanding, friendly and overwhelming passionate. I feel there were some misunderstandings created, which we could resolve by volunteering ourself.

Now I do hope great cooperation from both of you to eliminate this situation, and should go for a start of great relationship. Inshaallah.

Regards.

Brother,
He did not keep quite. In some thread, he "termed" as trash. U, being Mode, can verify that mine 95% posts are quran related. I gave him so many chances, even avoided him to discuss any thing with him, but he kept on accusing me one way or the other. Believe me that it was not a pleasant thing either for me, but there was no other alternative. Someone has to check his foul play and lacking the basic manners and etiquette, being old in age does not give him a license to mock other. Anyhow, I once again keep quite but why I have to always be on receiving end?

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

babadeena said:
abbasiali said:
babadeena said:

Regards.

Brother,
Anyhow, I once again keep quite but why I have to always be on receiving end?

Because you are the one with Very Wise Head on your shoulders, so everyone will expect this more from you than others. It is not your league and not worth your time and efforts.