Shoaib & Sania?

• Total voters

Adeel

Founder
Re: Malik Marrying Sania Mirza & Controversy[ALL THREADS MER

Sanias heart beats for Pakistan, not India: Thackeray

By SHAHID BURNEY | ARAB NEWS

Published: Apr 2, 2010 22:40 Updated: Apr 2, 2010 22:40

MUMBAI: Launching a severe attack on Indian tennis star Sania Mirza for her decision to marry Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, the Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray came down heavily on her in his editorial published on Friday in Sena mouthpiece Saamna, stating that Sania Mirzas heartbeats were pumping fast for Pakistan and not India.

If Sanias heart was an Indian, it would have not had the heart beats for Pakistan. Her patriotism for the country is only money and publicity. Here people are shedding blood for the country and religion, becoming martyrs and its Sania who has now forgotten her national patriotism and exhibited her love for Pakistan. Shame on you and your life, Thackeray wrote in the editorial.

Thackeray further wrote Sania cannot claim to be an Indian now. If she had a desire to play for India, then she could have selected an Indian as her husband. For marriage and money Sania focused on Pakistan and for publicity its India for her. This is not acceptable and will not work. Now if she had decided to marry Shoaib and going to Pakistan, than go play as much as you want in Pakistan.

Thackeray said from Shoaibs point of view, India is still the arch enemy of Pakistan and the Pakistani cricketer had many love affairs in India and he had given many false assurances to many Indian girls to marry them.

Thackeray expressed surprise at the speed visas were issued to the family of Sania to visit Pakistan and referred to the many obstacles that were created by the Pakistan government while issuing a visa to the acclaimed Indian singer Lata Mangeshkar.

Meanwhile, Sania also came under criticism from the Samajwadi Party legislator and Maharashtra state unit president, Abu Asim Azmi, who said in Mumbai on Friday that he did not support Sanias marrying in Pakistan and then settling in Dubai and still representing India in the tennis courts.

If she has to represent India, then she has to be settled in India and not Dubai, Azmi said.

http://arabnews.com/world/article38353.ece

A

Admin

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVGOV5mf57U[/video]

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani boys are irresistible for the Indian girls

Shoaib Maliks forthcoming marriage with Sania Mirza is welcoming news with all the Pakistanis. I hope that the couple live a happy and harmonious life ever

I wish that millions of Hindu girls marry Muslim boys and revert to Islam and produce millions of Muslim children and make India an Islamic state.

Adeel

Founder

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOuHhJBjb8w[/video]

Adeel

Founder

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrW2C8au1pc[/video]

Adeel

Founder
Re: Malik Marrying Sania Mirza - [All Videos & Discussion ME

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhAxp2KHohU[/video]

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Breaking News Shoaib & Sania's Latest Video - 3rd April 2010

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBExb0M4ncE[/video]

Adeel

Founder

Apparently, according to Mufti Naeem, some karachi based mulla, telephonic nikaah isnt recgonized in Shariah law.
Somehow i think Malik did marry her, but then realised that telephonic nikaah is not legal in some interpretations of Islam, so when the "fat" stuff came up, he denied ever marrying her under this pretense. All of this to cover up how thick he is (that he didnt realise telephonic nikaah is not legal in some parts of Islam). So now he is claiming that he never married her.

Shariat doesn?t recognize telephonic ?nikah?: Mufti Naeem
2 April 2010 13 views No Comment
KARACHI: About Shoaib Malik?s alleged ?nikah? with India?s Ayesha Siddiqi on telephone, Mufti Muhammad Naeem says that Islamic Shariat does not recognize any such relationship, which cannot be trusted. According to the Shariat, he said, eyewitnesses?s account is obligatory for the verification of nikah. He said that the acceptance of both bride and groom in front of the eyewitnesses was necessary as per Shariat. The telephonic testimony is not trustworthy according to the Shariat and neither there is any standing about the acceptance of groom.

Also, Shahrukh Khan, Sehwag, Bhajji and Ashish Nehra have been invited to the wedding.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life ... 751621.cms

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

one thing i find extremely hard to fatham is how he did not even see a picture of her when he was getting married to her ?

Sorry but i am a bit confused he said he married her in the interview so he must of seen her at some point and shared moments together at some point untill he changed his mind so why is he or his brother in law saying the girl is not the same...Which girl in Shoaibs eyes did he marry then if its not Aiysha ? lol have they never taken any pictures etc .. We all know he did get married so who is the girl he married according to Shohaib. He will have to explain this to the world at some point surely.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)

Although I am not a Shoaib Malik fanatic at all, but this is one issue where I fully support Malik. Mr. Siddiqi crossed his limits completely yesterday. He put some serious and disgusting allegations against Malik. He also said that Malik will die of cancer!
If he had proof, why was he sleeping for so many years?? If he has proof now, he should go to the court. Why create a drama in the media?
And the Indian media too is trying its best to stop this wedding. Stupid, disgusting people. They cannot leave anyone alone. Star news actually placed a hidden camera outside Sania's home! Ghatiyapan ki hud hai!

I feel sorry for Sania and Malik. Nevertheless, I am sure Malik will come out of all this. He has quite an intelligent, clever mind.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)

Nawazish said:
one thing i find extremely hard to fatham is how he did not even see a picture of her when he was getting married to her ?

Sorry but i am a bit confused he said he married her in the interview so he must of seen her at some point and shared moments together at some point untill he changed his mind so why is he or his brother in law saying the girl is not the same...Which girl in Shoaibs eyes did he marry then if its not Aiysha ? lol have they never taken any pictures etc .. We all know he did get married so who is the girl he married according to Shohaib. He will have to explain this to the world at some point surely.

You do have to realize that this whole episode took place in 2002, when Malik was merely 20 yrs old. At that image if you are shown the picture of a pretty lady (as claimed by Malik's side) you will want to make rash decisions like marrying them, its something called INFATUATION. Also as claimed by Malik's bro-in-law that whenever Malik visited Hyderabad he was told that the girl was in a different city (for which Maik did not have the visa), this again is perfectly understandable. It all boils down to which side is the manipulator.

S

Siasati

Why do the Siddiquies keep bringing this point up every time Malik makes Indian news...hhhmmmmm, if that was me i would shed the publicity and have talks with Malik off screen, to me it seems like they are after publicity can imagine why aswell, there family arent exactly srunners are they.
Also didnt the Siddiquis bring up this stuff during the first ipl back in 2007 and apparently Malik went to court over it, what happened then?

S

Siasati

by the way...

Am shocked to see how much attnetion this story is getting in the masala hungry Indian media.

Don't know how big the story is in Pakistani media, but here, all that I have seen on the news channels is either Ayesha's family in a news studio or Shoaib's relative in a studio in Lahore. Even IPL related masala has been left behind.

One has to feel for the three individuals involved Shoaib, Ayesha and Sania. All this tamasha must be so disturbing for them (in case of Ayesha and his family, the pain is self inflicted). May truth come out soon and all three go back to leading their normal lives again.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)

Shararti pakistanis :P

Pakistanis welcome ''Sania Bhabhi'' on Facebook

Twitter Delicious Myspace Digg Stumble Upon Facebook
Fri, Apr 2 01:59 PM
Islamabad, Apr 2 (PTI) Pakistanis are going gaga over the upcoming Sania Mirza-Shoaib Malik wedding, with some ardent fans creating a Facebook page to welcome "Sania Bhabhi".

"We welcome Bhabhi Sania Mirza to Pakistan" was created on the social networking website shortly after Sania and Shoaib confirmed that they were getting married on April 15. Most fans who posted on the page took pride in the fact that Sania Mirza would soon be Pakistan's "bahu".

Some others, however, regretted that the couple would be staying in Dubai after their marriage."Nice couple. May Allah bless them," wrote Fareeha Akhtar, a fan of the page. Links to news items and pictures of Sania and Shoaib have been posted on the page. Fans were asked to refrain from posting "offensive" comments. "Dear fans. Please do not write offensive or derogatory comments on this page. Sania and Shoaib are Pakistan's pride and we must respect them," wrote the creator of the page.

So far over 300 Pakistanis have joined in to welcome "Sania Bhabhi" to Pakistan. Elsewhere in the blogosphere, Pakistanis are wondering if Sania would play for Pakistan or change her surname to "Malik" while some are betting on the longevity of the marriage. PTI RHL

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Dulhanya Lay Aaien Gaiy-3rd April 2010-Malik&Sania

[zshare1:1xmllsbj]SID=dl054&FID=74563492&FN=Pakistan_Dulhaniya.flv&iframewidth=648&iframeheight=415&width=640&height=370&H=7456349264229170[/zshare1:1xmllsbj]

Adeel

Founder

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UYaXwe0Z6E[/video]

Adeel

Founder

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC4U0bLc9ow[/video]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Hindu Extremists To Target Shoaib Maliks Family During

najameez said:
April 1, 2010
Lirpa Phool Chandrasekaran

MUMBAI Hindu extremists have a plan or two up their sleeve for Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik.

The Indian tennis star has decided to marry the ex Pakistan cricket captain and this has not gone down well with Hindu extremists such as Shiv Sena, which has organised protest rallies all over India in which posters and effigies of the bride and groom were set alight.

Though the Sena does not have a good enough presence in Hyderabad it is doing everything possible to make its presence felt on the D Day of Sanias marriage. It is believed that there would be a protest organized by the Sena in conjunction with many other Hindu extremist groups near the hotel where the marriage would take place.

Bal Thackeray is said to be fuming ever since the news of the marriage broke in the media earlier this week.

They are attacking us with their terrorists, they are kicking us out of Afghanistan, they are sidelining us at major global summits and conferences, and now they are stealing our women? Is India a land of neuters that she has to go find a man in Pakistan to marry? (India mai kya hijray rehte hai jo woh mard dhoondne Pakistan gaee hai), Said Bal Thackeray this morning.

The Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) which is known for its violence against North Indians in the state of Maharashtra has also joined in the chorus.

The MNS is headed by Raj Thackeray, nephew of Bal Thackeray, who had split from the Shiv Sena in 2006.

Well see how this Pakistani takes our girl. This is an insult and we will not let this happen at any cost, Raj Thackeray is reported to have said.

It is believed that Sania and her family will be enhancing the security arrangements of the marriage as Shoaibs family from Pakistan could be targeted.

How can this be an insult when two people want to marry. They just live across the border from each other, thats all.

A Pakistani hindu woman should marry an Indian Hindu man, to shut up the sena group of terrors and others

Arbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

at some place in press conference did by Ahmed Siddiqui, he said that Shoaib Malik is "Zaani" & he has done "Zana" with his daughter......... i m not disrespecting Ayesha Siddiqui but "Zaani" are those who does "Zana" when they are not in NIKKAH...... so how does it proves that Shoaib Malik is "Zaani" & if he is in NIKKAH with Ayesha according to his father & with that alligation of NIKKAH, why did he say Shoaib Malik is "Zaani"......... every Muslim knows that both male & female becomes "Zaani" if they do "Zana"........ so i think this alligations does'nt stand only for Shoaib Malik & something is cooking there in Siddiqui House.....