Shenanigans of CJ Anwar Zaheer Jamali, who left the Panama Case in limbo when it was in it's final stages!!!

حاجی صاحب

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Tera piyu hisab dy chuka hy supreme court mn.
BKL tu peda b ni hua hoga wo mehnat kr rha tha apni halal ki kmai sy usny apni property bnai hy
61464835_2198990026851069_4442037528949686272_n.jpg

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Malick is a bloody idiot. He has invited Kurd whose understanding of law is zero and is surviving by licking balls. If you want quick results make him defense lawyer of Ganjas. They will be convicted faster than you can say 'Malick is also a ganja'

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The most Corrupt Judge after Kanra Chaudry. Malik Thrashed the Blackmail Kurd and Chorr Kala Kot.
If you guys are great lawyer ,defend the Isa has
1.Source of income
2. Money trial.

Like Kanra Ch used to take petrol receipt from a Pump never had petrol only for diesel.
So these lawyers and fraud Judges did not allow to proceed the case.

Last edited:

aneeskhan

images

ISI provided Officers Mess in Multan for us to stay- Baber Sattar an activist of Lawyer Movement.

clip_25.jpg

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think Malik Qayyoum Al-Maroof Kitne saal ki saza doon mian saab! was most corrupt!

The most Corrupt Judge after Kanra Chaudry. Malik Thrashed the Blackmail Kurd and Chorr Kala Kot.
If you guys are great lawyer ,defend the Isa has
1.Source of income
2. Money trial.

Like Kanra Ch used to take petrol receipt from a Pump never had petrol only for diesel.
So these lawyers and fraud Judges did not allow to proceed the case.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
And ISI also gave baber Sattar it's visiting card for further correspondence! ? ? ?

In case you don't know Baber Sattar himself is corrupt as fuck and he is supporting Faez Isa too!

images

ISI provided Officers Mess in Multan for us to stay- Baber Sattar an activist of Lawyer Movement.

clip_25.jpg

aneeskhan

And ISI also gave baber Sattar it's visiting card for further correspondence! ? ? ?

In case you don't know Baber Sattar himself is corrupt as fuck and he is supporting Faez Isa too!
My dear I don't portray Baber or Iftikhar as ideal , they were lawyers movement front liner activist and openly confessed they were part of Haram Khorii.
My purpose is highlight how Pakistan was looted ,a possibly Golden Pakistan we lost with replacement of Zardari & Sharifs to loot and destroy Pakistan.