Shaykh-ul-Islam on CNN with Amanpour in an interview on Fatw

M

Murshad Jee

Re: Shaykh-ul-Islam on CNN with Amanpour in an interview on

gazoomartian said:
Like I said above, the sheikh is looking for quick immigration to UK or the US
Gazoo Bhai Jaan,
Listen to Sheikh again please
He is saying killing innocent people with suicide attack is Haram.
But these bloody Deo-Bandi and Wahabies thinking killing innocent people even they are Muslims is Jehad.
Begharat Log........................ [wall] [wall]

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)

I hope that this Fatwa will be helpful to eliminate the propaganda against Islam and distinguish Terrorism from Jihad.

May Allah protect Shiekh from extremists

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)

atensari said:
Thair ul Qadri did which Crusaders were looking for.

Kuffars stared Crusade over Muslims, What Shaikh have to say about it?

Tahir ul Qadir are you a Muslim or Light Minded Muslim

Muslims are facing State Terrorism of India and Israel what you have to said about it?

Is Mass Killing of innocent people through Air Raid, Tanks, Missiles and automatic guns not Terrorism?

Is ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Philistine, Kashmir, Burma, Chechnya, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Iraq not Terrorism?

Are Drone attacks in Pakistan, activities of CIA and Black Water not Terrorism?

It would be fair to read the complete Fatwa first before commenting on it.

M

Murshad Jee

Complete Fatwa against Terrorism By Sheikh ul Islam

I request to all please listen first carefully and then comment.
Jazaak ALLAH Khair
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE-mVEPGWgo[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vceIgk1PBo4&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXwuP228DvQ&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75c6u_ZhZyg&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsS7OO8Bq5U&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lK_5MOJrvg&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y_n9pfHEOw&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIs8DEZNg-M&feature=related[/video]

http://www.minhaj.org/english/contr...Launching-in-London-by-Dr-Tahir-ul-Qadri.html

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Complete Fatwa against Terrorism By Sheikh ul Islam

Please read the comments of Saudi Scholars right after 9/11.

http://www.fatwa-online.com/news/0010917.htm

They categorically condemned the attack on Twin tower... and fatwas regarding suicide bombings being haram were issued at that time and before that too..but nobody in Pakistan paid attention to these fatwas.

The problem is that people only accept fatwa of the sect from which they belong too. They dont accept the fatwa of other scholars or other fiqh etc., even if those fatwas are according to Quran and Sunnah.

If you are Hanafi you will accept fatwa from Hanafi Scholar, if you are Deobandi or Brelvi you would only accept fatwa from Deobandi or Brelvi Scholar....
We all must condemn the Firqa Peresti and should teach people to get out of the Sect Boundries, stop blindly following scholars and follow Quran and Sunnah.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

I HOPE TAHIR UL QADRI ISSUE ONE FATWA ABOUT HIS FOLLOWERS WHO ATTACKED JAWAD FAIZI.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-4qqy6UKiA[/video]

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Complete Fatwa against Terrorism By Sheikh ul Islam

NEED ONE MORE FATWA BY THIS MULLA

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-4qqy6UKiA[/video]

rehbar

Citizen

I just want to know which religious university give him title "Shaykh-ul-Islam"
Even the most knowledgeable person(Ahmed Deedat) who really got excellent command on Quran, bible and other scripture didn't want to call himself a shaykh
Even Prophet Muhammad(SAW) didn't have any title's. I don't where did he get this...Have a look this shaykh who trying to portrait Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) as a god, that what his interpretation of Islam

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYJ5eRF1QCA[/video]

Now look Ahmed Deedat interpretation about Jesus is god he was answering to non-muslim

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhMUTjRXVM8&feature=related[/video]

hope you would see the difference with ur naked eyes.

May Allah help us to find right path

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Salam
Man this is so bad.. I think their ideology is SUFISM style Islam.. From outside his fatwa is good. But how to judge, even Sir Zaid Hamid dont have faith on current govt & justice system, then so called terrorist may have same thinking about our army, govt, etc.. They have taken harsh steps but could not be supported for killing innocent persons. Now a days v difficult to understand who is right & who is wrong, too much deception.. May ALLAH help us to make our lives better & according to HIS wishes..
WALLAH alam..

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Salam rehbar
Jaza-k-ALLAH v good to hear sir deedat.. ALLAH un per jannat key darjat buland karey..

shah sb

Councller (250+ posts)

rehbar said:
I just want to know which religious university give him title "Shaykh-ul-Islam"
Even the most knowledgeable person(Ahmed Deedat) who really got excellent command on Quran, bible and other scripture didn't want to call himself a shaykh
Even Prophet Muhammad(SAW) didn't have any title's. I don't where did he get this...Have a look this shaykh who trying to portrait Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) as a god, that what his interpretation of Islam

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYJ5eRF1QCA[/video]

Now look Ahmed Deedat interpretation about Jesus is god he was answering to non-muslim

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhMUTjRXVM8&feature=related[/video]

hope you would see the difference with ur naked eyes.

May Allah help us to find right path
if u can read this u will come to know his work is enough to get the authority of shaykh ul islam .http://www.minhaj.org/english/tid/8718/ ... Qadri.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rehbar

Citizen

I want to know which independent institution(like al-azhar university, noble foundation etc) give him this title? please don't quote me his own organisation reference.

Hope you understand

Thank

shah sb

Councller (250+ posts)

rehbar said:
I want to know which independent institution(like al-azhar university, noble foundation etc) give him this title? please don't quote me his own organisation reference.

Hope you understand

Thank
my brother i think u need to know how these titles are given.if u have read that it clearly describes all that .in arab world he gives his lectures if want to know you can find on you tube.many arab shoeukh learn dars e hadith from him.jus for ur knowledge these titles are not given by institute bt by clasical authorties accorting to work on quran and hadith and all that chain of authorties from makhah ,madina ,baghdad ,syria have been mention in that introduction.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Murshad Jee said:
Listen to Sheikh again please
He is saying killing innocent people with suicide attack is Haram.
But these bloody Deo-Bandi and Wahabies thinking killing innocent people even they are Muslims is Jehad.
Begharat Log........................ [wall] [wall]

Killing innocent people with suicide attack is Haram, Yes it is.

Since 60 years Muslims in Kashmir, Philistine are killed by Tanks, Automatic guns, and Missile, is it Halal.

2001 main Begharat loggon nay Muslamano kaay Khalaf Kaferoon Kaa saat diya, Quaran Kya Khata haay nahi pata too bata doon gaa.

nedai-swat

Citizen

Salam to all those who ONLY believe in Allah and His Messenger AND NOT in Qadiri, Barilwi, Deobandib Wahabis etc.

It is a very sad and of course stunning to see people in this forum swearing at each other especially and particularly from one sect. is there any FATWA by Tahirulqadiri Sab to allow his believers to swear at Deobandis, Barailwi Whabis etc

Is this what you guys are taught to preach and spread Islam? Swearing indicates that these people have either a weak case or a blind believers/followers of a particular personality/sect.

May I request all you to please use the Islamic way and a democratic way of a debate please? If a non Muslim read all these Wahiyat WHAT they will be thinking of us as a Muslim?

May Allah grant us Hidayat and courage to accept the realities. Aameen

A disappointed Muslim

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Knowledge Seeker said:
It would be fair to read the complete Fatwa first before commenting on it.
What he said in Fatwa is Title of the book. Western media highlighting is Fatwa because it is favouring their Crusade against Islam and Muslims.

I did not listen him in any post fatwa interview saying something like "not only Suicide Bombing is Haram, I also condemn killing innocent people in Kashmir, Philistine, Burma, Bosnia, Chechnya, Iraq and Afghanistan. All questions and answers focus on Suicide Bombing.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

First of all this joker (Munafiq Ul Qadri) does not deserve the revered and highly prestigious title of Shaikh Ul Islam which is designated to the legendary reformer of Islam (Imam Ibn Taymmiya) centuries ago and secondly this joker cant issue any Fatwa of any sort since hes not even a trained Juriconsult (Mufti) since his main area of research was concerned with the spirituality / Sufism branch of Islam. The rest of the debate would be futile to engage in on this subject matter as it is perfectly elucidated by Br Atensari and some others. Therefore I rest my case here that not every joker who happens to wear robe and possess beard on his face (Who might also hold a piece of trash from a mediocre institute) can become Shaikh Ul Islam and if some novices believe such people to hold some special prestige in the society because of the limited knowledge and exposure which has been alluded in above lines then all the best to such baghlool friends in this treacherous cum deceptive world which the Prophet of Islam Salal Lahu Alihi Wasalam termed as an era of Dajjaliyat fourteen hundred years ago.

rehbar

Citizen

[/quote] my brother i think u need to know how these titles are given.if u have read that it clearly describes all that .in arab world he gives his lectures if want to know you can find on you tube.many arab shoeukh learn dars e hadith from him.jus for ur knowledge these titles are not given by institute bt by clasical authorties accorting to work on quran and hadith and all that chain of authorties from makhah ,madina ,baghdad ,syria have been mention in that introduction.[/quote]

Could you please quote me any independent classical authority who given this title shaykh-ul-islam to Tahir ul qadri?

I would say its better to read this regarding to giving title in Islam.

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/101736" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Bret Hawk said:
First of all this joker (Munafiq Ul Qadri) does not deserve the revered and highly prestigious title of Shaikh Ul Islam which is designated to the legendary reformer of Islam (Imam Ibn Taymmiya) centuries ago and secondly this joker cant issue any Fatwa of any sort since hes not even a trained Juriconsult (Mufti) since his main area of research was concerned with the spirituality / Sufism branch of Islam. The rest of the debate would be futile to engage in on this subject matter as it is perfectly elucidated by Br Atensari and some others. Therefore I rest my case here that not every joker who happens to wear robe and possess beard on his face (Who might also hold a piece of trash from a mediocre institute) can become Shaikh Ul Islam and if some novices believe such people to hold some special prestige in the society because of the limited knowledge and exposure which has been alluded in above lines then all the best to such baghlool friends in this treacherous cum deceptive world which the Prophet of Islam Salal Lahu Alihi Wasalam termed as an era of Dajjaliyat fourteen hundred years ago.

whats that bret bhai?

shah sb

Councller (250+ posts)

here you go my brother you can find works of all these authorties on internet on individual basis.
Shaykh-ul-Islams Chains of Authority

His Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam, Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri has received a large number of authorities (asanid) and permissions (ijazat) for the transmission of knowledge of hadith, tafsir, fiqh, tasawwuf and other classical Islamic sciences from numerous great pillars of the Muslim world, widely acknowledged as the fountains of Islamic knowledge in the last century back to the classical scholars and great Imams of hadith of the past up to the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him). He has more than 300 Chains of Authority contained in two of his own thabats (reference books on his chains of authority):

* al-Jawahir al-Bahira fil Asanid at-Tahira
* As-Subul al-Wahabiyya fil-Asanid adh-Dhahabiyya

The following are some examples of his links to the renowned classical scholars via only one teacher:

* He is linked to al-Imam Yusuf ibn Ismail an-Nabhani directly via only one teacher, his student ash-Shaykh Husayn ibn Ahmad al-Usayran (Lebanon).
* He is linked to al-Imam Imdadullah al-Muhajir al-Makki via only one teacher, his vicegerent ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Abd al-Mabud al-Jilani al-Madani (who died at the age of 165 years).
* Shaykh-ul-Islam is linked to Imam al-Hind ash-Shah Ahmad Rida Khan via only one teacher through three different routes:

o ash-Shaykh al-Muammar Diyaud-Din Ahmad al-Qadri al-Madani
o ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Abul-Barakat Ahmad al-Qadri Alwari
o ash-Shaykh al-Muammar as-Sayyid Abd al-Mabud al-Jilani al-Madani

Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri has gathered together the various fields of classical Islamic knowledge especially the knowledge, and authorities of hadith, from famous centres of Islamic learning across the globe:
1. Authorities of the great Shuyukh of Makka and Madina

* al-Imam Umar ibn Hamadan al-Mahrasi
* al-Imam Muhammad ibn Ali ibn Zahir al-Watri
* al-Imam Ahmad ibn Ismail al-Barzanji
* al-Imam Ahmad Sharif ibn Muhammad as-Sanusi al-Madani
* al-Imam Ahmad ibn Zayni Dahlan
* ash-Shaykha Amatullah bint al-Imam Abd al-Ghani al-Muhaddith ad-Dihlawi al-Madani

Shaykh-ul-Islam received the authorities of the above mentioned through:

* Muhaddith al-Haram ash-Shaykh Alawi ibn Abbas al-Maliki al-Makki (father of ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Muhammad ibn Alawi al-Maliki). (He had sama from him in 1963.)
* ash-Shaykh al-Muammar Diyaud-Din Ahmad al-Qadri al-Madani (died at the age of more than 100 years)
* ash-Shaykh Husayn ibn Ahmad al-Usayran (Lebanon died at the age of 100 years)
* ash-Shaykh Dr Faridad-Din al-Qadri (father of Shaykh-ul-Islam)

2. Authorities of the great Shuyukh of Baghdad

* al-Imam Abd ar-Rahman ibn Ali an-Naqib al-Baghdadi (Imam al-Awliya and Hujjat al-Muhaddithin of his era)
* al-Imam Abd as-Salam al-Muhaddith al-Afandi al-Baghdadi
* al-Imam Abd ar-Razzaq al-Bazzaz al-Muhaddith al-Baghdadi back to al-Imam as-Sayyid Mahmud ibn Abdillah al-Alusi (author of Tafsir Ruh al-Maani)

* ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Tahir Alaud-Din al-Jilani al-Baghdadi al-Afandi
* ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Alawi ibn Abbas al-Maliki al-Makki
* ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Abd al-Mabud al-Jilani al-Madani
* ash-Shaykh Dr Faridad-Din al-Qadri

3. Authorities of the great Shuyukh of ash-Sham (Syria)

* Muhaddith ash-Sham al-Imam Muhammad ibn Jafar al-Kittani
* Muhaddith ash-Sham al-Imam Muhammad Badrad-Din ibn Yusuf al-Hasani
* al-Imam Abd al-Hayy ibn Abd al-Kabir al-Muhaddith al-Kittani
* al-Imam Abul-Makarim Muhammad Amin as-Suwayd ad-Dimashqi

* ash-Shaykh Husayn ibn Ahmad al-Usayran (Lebanon)
* ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Muhammad al-Fatih ibn Muhammad al-Makki al-Kittani (Damascus)

4. Authorities of the great Shuyukh of Lebanon and Tarabulus

* al-Imam Yusuf ibn Ismail an-Nabhani (Imam al-Muhaddithin of the last century)
* al-Imam Abd al-Qadir ash-Shalabi at-Tarabulusi
* al-Imam Hasan Uwaydan al-Fayturi al-Tarabulusi

* ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Muhammad al-Fatih ibn Muhammad al-Makki al-Kittani (Damascus)

5. Authorities of the great Shuyukh of al-Maghrib and ash-Shanqit (Mauritania):

* al-Imam Abu Abdillah Muhammad ibn Mustafa Maul Aynayn ash-Shanqiti
* al-Imam Muhammad Habibullah ash-Shanqiti
* al-Imam Muhammad al-Arabi ibn Muhammad al-Azizi al-Fasi
* al-Imam Abdullah ibn Siddiq al-Ghimari al-Maghribi

* ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Muhammad al-Fatih ibn Muhammad al-Makki al-Kittani

6. Authorities of the great Shuyukh of Yemen:

* ash-Shaykh al-Habib Hamza ibn Umar al-Aydarus al-Habashi
* ash-Shaykh al-Habib Ali ibn Abd ar-Rahman al-Habashi
* ash-Shaykh Abd al-Qadir ibn Ahmad as-Saqaf
* ash-Shaykh Abdullah ibn Ahmad al-Haddad
* ash-Shaykh Hasan ibn Ahmad al-Ahdal al-Yamani
* ash-Shaykh Muhammad ibn Yahya al-Ahdal al-Yamani
* ash-Shaykh Ismail al-Yamani (author of Nafas ar-Rahman)

* ash-Shaykh Muhammad ibn Alawi al-Maliki al-Makki

7. Authorities of the great Shuyukh of al-Hind (India and Pakistan):

* Imam al-Hind ash-Shah Ahmad Rida Khan
* Abul-Hasanat al-Imam Abd al-Hayy ibn Abd al-Halim al-Muhaddith al-Laknawi (Faqih al-Hind and Shaykh of Arab and non-Arab)
* al-Imam Abd al-Baqi ibn Ali al-Ansari al-Muhaddith al-Laknawi al-Madani (up to al-Imam Shah Waliyyullah al-Muhaddith ad-Dihlawi)
* ash-Shaykh Abd al-Hadi ibn Ali al-Ansari al-Muhaddith al-Laknawi
* al-Imam al-Muhaddith al-Musnid Irshad Husayn Rampuri
* al-Imam ash-Shah Imdadullah al-Muhajir al-Makki (a great saint and shaykh of Mawlana Ashraf Ali Thanwi, Mawlana Rashid Ahmad Ganguhi, Mawlana Muhammad Qasim Nanutwi and others)
* Muhaqqiq al-Hind al-Imam Fadl al-Haqq al-Khayrabadi
* ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Didar Ali ash-Shah al-Muhaddith Alwari
* Muhaddith al-Hind ash-Shaykh Muhammad Anwar ash-Shah al-Kashmiri (author of Fayd al-Bari)
* Muhaddith al-Hind ash-Shaykh Ahmad Ali Saharanpuri
* ash-Shaykh Abd ash-Shukur al-Muhaddith al-Muhajir al-Madani
* ash-Shaykh Badr al-Alam Mirathi

* ash-Shaykh al-Muammar Diyaad-Din Ahmad al-Madani (he died at the age of over 100 years)
* ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Abd al-Mabud al-Jilani al-Madani (he died at the age of 165 years)
* al-Muhaddith al-Azam ash-Shaykh Sardar Ahmad al-Qadri (Faisalabad)
* ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Abul-Barakat al-Muhaddith Alwari (Lahore)
* ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Ahmad Said al-Kazimi Amruhi (Multan)
* ash-Shaykh Abd ar-Rashid ibn Qutbad-Din al-Qadri ar-Ridawi
* ash-Shaykh Dr Burhan Ahmad al-Faruqi

8. An unprecedented chain of authority:

Finally, the most unprecedented, unique, highly blessed and honoured chain of authority that his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam possesses is through only four Shuyukh between Shaykh-ul-Islam and the great Imams listed below:

* Sayyiduna Abd ar-Razzaq ibn Sayyiduna al-Ghawth al-Azam ash-Shaykh Abd al-Qadir al-Jilani al-Hasani al-Husayni (Baghdad)
* al-Imam ash-Shaykh al-Akbar Muhyad-Din ibn al-Arabi (author of al-Futuhat al-Makkiyya) (Damascus)
* al-Imam Ibn al-Hajar al-Asqalani, the greatest authority on hadith (Egypt)

His Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islams continuous chain of authority (isnad) up to the above mentioned great Imams is as under:

1. Shaykh-ul-Islam narrates (with direct permission and authority) from ash-Shaykh Husayn ibn Ahmad al-Usayran (Lebanon).
2. He narrates from ash-Shaykh Abd al-Hayy ibn ash-Shaykh Abd al-Kabir al-Kittani.
3. He narrates from ash-Shaykh al-Muammar Abd al-Hadi ibn al-Arabi al-Awwad.
4. He narrates from al-Imam as-Sayyid Abd al-Aziz al-Hafid al-Habashi. He was born in 581 (hegira) and died in 1276 (hegira) and lived up to 695 years. He directly studied under and narrated from al-Imam Abd ar-Razzaq al-Jilani ibn Sayyiduna Ghawth al-Azam al-Jilani at Baghdad, from al-Imam ash-Shaykh al-Akbar Muhyad-Din ibn al-Arabi at Damascus and from al-Imam ibn al-Hajar al-Asqalani at Egypt. (Imam Abd al-Hayy al-Kittani, Fahras al-Faharis wal-Athbat, vol. 2, p. 928).

His Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam has received the same authority and ijazat of transmission from another chain:

1. His Eminence narrates from ash-Shaykh Husayn ibn Ahmad al-Usayran.
2. He narrates from ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Ahmad ibn Muhammad as-Sanusi al-Madani.
3. He narrates from ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Muhammad ibn Muhammad as-Sanusi.
4. He narrates from ash-Shaykh as-Sayyid Muhammad ibn Ali as-Sanusi.
5. He narrates from al-Imam Abd al-Aziz al-Hafid al-Habashi who received from all of the above mentioned three great Imams.