Shaykh-ul-Islam on CNN with Amanpour in an interview on Fatw

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Shaykh-ul-Islam on CNN with Amanpour in an interview on

suhail380 said:
+
Thanks for your reply. Actually, my aim was not to discuss different sects. Instead, I wanted to establish background and thus Credibility of TUQ who was involved in this Fatwa.
+

Brother, We should discuss the issues not the Personalities. If you don't find anything converse to Islam in the Fatwa then accept it.

suhail380

Citizen

+
Dear Knowledge Seeker

Ref:Brother, we should not really present that kind of information without publicizing the source.

The kshaf people I referred to are not known in general public. One is a professor who teaches in a college (in Azad Kashmir). His other colleagues (in Lahore) include persons with master degrees e.g .MSc (computer science). If you come to Lahore, I can arrange your meeting with them.

Sheikh Ahmed Raza Khan (Rehmat Ullah Alaihi) was one of the most knowledgeable Islamic scholars of his time, Not only in Indo-Pak but other parts of Muslim countries as well.

Yes, you are right. There is no doubt about his credentials. However, I can give references that he intentionally distorted/changed the meaning of verses while translating Quran Ref: Quran with Tafseer by Ahmed Raza Khan.

If you don't find anything converse to Islam in the Fatwa then accept it.

His Fatwa regarding suicidal bombings is invalid. There is a sharp difference between suicidal bombing and suicide. The suicide is committed due to depression or inability to cope with life difficulties. It is totally Haraam in Islam. However, converting oneself into a bomb, is allowed during Jihad against the enemies of Muslims.

Just to let you know that The Diyobandi School of thought practice Sufism.

Please do tell me further details as I am not aware of this fact. Thanks.

:arrow:

M

Murshad Jee

suhail380 said:
His Fatwa regarding suicidal bombings is invalid. There is a sharp difference between suicidal bombing and suicide. The suicide is committed due to depression or inability to cope with life difficulties. It is totally Haraam in Islam. However, converting oneself into a bomb, is allowed during Jihad against the enemies of Muslims.

You are accepting yourself that this is Halal/allowed during Jihad against the enemies of Muslims (Kuffar army forces NOT the innocent civilians)
and what kind of Jahad is that................killing innocent people in Mosques, Markets, Jaloos or while they are out to find Rizq-e-Halal to feed their families.

How can you say that his fatwa is invalid.

M

Murshad Jee

suhail380
jawab to de do yaar

suhail380

Citizen

MJ
Ref: You are accepting yourself that this is Halal/allowed during Jihad against the enemies of Muslims (Kuffar army forces NOT the innocent civilians)
and what kind of Jahad is that................killing innocent people in Mosques, Markets, Jaloos or while they are out to find Rizq-e-Halal to feed their families.

How can you say that his fatwa is invalid.
Let's analyze the war on terrorism:

9-11 was a conspiracy hatched by American Jews (Neocons) , Pentagon and Israel. A fake Al-qaeda was created by Israel - as a patsy organization (taking blame of 911 attacks on their shoulders). Osama -bin-Ladin had nothing to do with 911 attacks. His fake interviews were broadcast on Al-Jazeera TV (Qatar) - which is linked to Jews.

American and NATO allies started terrorist attacks against Afghanistan (2001) and Iraq (2003). USA forced Musharraf to attack Wazirastan in 2004. It was terrorism by Pak Army against it's own peoples. What T.T.Taliban (Pak) is doing now is revenge or counter-terrorism. Drones and F-16 are being used against innocent tribal peoples. Media does not highlight this terrorism by US and Pak Armed Forces.

If TTP attacks innocent peoples, it is revenge and comes under terrorism. If they attack Pak Army, it is neither Jihad nor terrorism.

Tahirul Qadri should have also given Fatwa against USA, Israel and Pak Army. His Fatwa (and appearence on CNN) has supported the cause.of USA - the chief terrorist of the world.

+

nedai-swat

Citizen

Murshad Jee said:
suhail380
jawab to de do yaar

Salam all

I disagree with both of you. What Mushad Jee is calling a Jihad by the Mujahideen in Pakistan i.e. bombing and killing of innocent people in mosque and bazaars etc is actually not being carried out as a jihad but revenge from the affected families. Murshad Jee just visit Swat and Waziristan and you will realize why these people are becoming suicidal bombers.

Have we seen any demonstration by the Punjabis against these atrocities? NO. Instead your Molvis give fatwa in favour of these unlawfully killing. There was no fatwa when these bombing were happening in Pukhtunustan (NWFP) and Afghanistan but when it started in Punjab your Punjabis Malvanay got together and started their pay roll jobs pretty much the same as Raza Khan did in his time. While Muslims were fighting against the Brittish Raza Khan started showering his fatawas against his own Muslim brothers.

Let me make it clear please do not call this (Bombing of Punjab) Jihad and do not degrade Jihad. This is not as Ive mentioned above a Jihad ITS A REVEAGE ATTACKS AGAINST THE ROUGE ARMY WHO ARE HAPPEN TO BE PUNJABIS IN MAJORITY.

Now tell me what this means in your sect.
Ahad si ahmed aur ahmed si tujh ko
Kun fayakoon ki qowat mili ya Ghous e Azam

(Ie RasollulAllah SAW and Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jillani RA has the Kun fayakun power)

Suna hay Aap har Ashaq k ghar tashreef latay hay
Ho meray ghar bhi charaghan ya Rasolullah

(Ie RasollulAllah SAW is Hazir wa Nazir)

And if you believe in this sort of Islam then let me ask you WHAT DOES MEAN BY TAWHEED.

Any way may I request you to please do not mix up with revenge attack and Jihad even if you do not believe in Jihad still it does not suit you to degrade Jihad just because you do not like Dewbandis etc

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

nedai-swat said:
[quote="Murshad Jee":2e6pxyfq]suhail380
jawab to de do yaar

Salam all

I disagree with both of you. What Mushad Jee is calling a Jihad by the Mujahideen in Pakistan i.e. bombing and killing of innocent people in mosque and bazaars etc is actually not being carried out as a jihad but revenge from the affected families. Murshad Jee just visit Swat and Waziristan and you will realize why these people are becoming suicidal bombers.

Have we seen any demonstration by the Punjabis against these atrocities? NO. Instead your Molvis give fatwa in favour of these unlawfully killing. There was no fatwa when these bombing were happening in Pukhtunustan (NWFP) and Afghanistan but when it started in Punjab your Punjabis Malvanay got together and started their pay roll jobs pretty much the same as Raza Khan did in his time. While Muslims were fighting against the Brittish Raza Khan started showering his fatawas against his own Muslim brothers.

Let me make it clear please do not call this (Bombing of Punjab) Jihad and do not degrade Jihad. This is not as Ive mentioned above a Jihad ITS A REVEAGE ATTACKS AGAINST THE ROUGE ARMY WHO ARE HAPPEN TO BE PUNJABIS IN MAJORITY.

Now tell me what this means in your sect.
Ahad si ahmed aur ahmed si tujh ko
Kun fayakoon ki qowat mili ya Ghous e Azam

(Ie RasollulAllah SAW and Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jillani RA has the Kun fayakun power)

Suna hay Aap har Ashaq k ghar tashreef latay hay
Ho meray ghar bhi charaghan ya Rasolullah

(Ie RasollulAllah SAW is Hazir wa Nazir)

And if you believe in this sort of Islam then let me ask you WHAT DOES MEAN BY TAWHEED.

Any way may I request you to please do not mix up with revenge attack and Jihad even if you do not believe in Jihad still it does not suit you to degrade Jihad just because you do not like Dewbandis etc[/quote:2e6pxyfq]

Majority of these suicidal attacks are revenge attacks and carried out by the relatives of the families killed by either drone attacks ( which fly from pak airbases) and also from the army attacks and killing of innocent people who have nothing to do with either al quida or talibans but get killed neverthe less by the pak army with the help of American Cia. I agree with the brother.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)

suhail380 said:
+

Yes, you are right. There is no doubt about his credentials. However, I can give references that he intentionally distorted/changed the meaning of verses while translating Quran Ref: Quran with Tafseer by Ahmed Raza Khan.

As I had mentioned earlier that this topic is not related to the post, I would just explain you in short that Translation of Quran by Sheikh is in accordance with exegesis of Quran and one of the most prestigious university of Islam Jamia Al-Azhar (Cairo, Egypt) has also certified its authenticity. You can get the Quran with certificate easily from book markets in Pakistan.

In short, Sheikh Qasim Nanotwi (RA) (Founder of Darul Uloom Deoband), Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi (RA), and Shiekh Ashraf Ali Thanvi (RA) had taken bayat on the hands of the famous Sufi Sheikh Hadhrat Haji Imdadullah Muhajir Makki (RA). You can read books written by Sheikh Ashraf Ali Thanvi(RA) on this subject like Imdad al-Mushtaq and Shamaim-e-Imdadia.You can also read the book of Shiekh-Ul-Hadith Muhammad Zakariyya Kandhlawi (RA) named The Mashaikh of Chisht about the Chishti silsila of Sufism.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)

suhail380 said:
+

Have you read the Fatwa??

suhail380

Citizen

KS
In short, Sheikh Qasim Nanotwi (RA) (Founder of Darul Uloom Deoband), Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi (RA), and Shiekh Ashraf Ali Thanvi (RA) had taken bayat on the hands of the famous Sufi Sheikh Hadhrat Haji Imdadullah Muhajir Makki (RA). You can read books written by Sheikh Ashraf Ali Thanvi(RA) on this subject like Imdad al-Mushtaq and Shamaim-e-Imdadia.You can also read the book of Shiekh-Ul-Hadith Muhammad Zakariyya Kandhlawi (RA) named The Mashaikh of Chisht about the Chishti silsila of Sufism.
Thanks for above information.