Shaukat Khanam Cancer Hospital......an Empire!!!!

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There are hundreds of thousands who are getting annoyed as their policy is look for long term survival of the patient.
Some people say to them keh Khuda Na Bano when a selection of patients is made, but what else they can do due to limited capacity they have.

Govt of Pakistan and Govt of Punjab is offering no assistance whatsoever, they really should by building a few new blocks.

This diesease reduced my 6'2" 115Kg cousin to bare bones in 3 months despite best treatment available in city including SKMH.

Allah (SWT) Ham Sab Ko Apnay Hifz Main Rakhay Aur Hamaray Hakimo Ki Zehni Beemari Door Karay...

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah imran ko jaza de is sab ki aur hamari qaum ko hadayat de.hum bahut gunahgar hyn.hamari qaum bahut "mess" ho gai ha.

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
There are hundreds of thousands who are getting annoyed as their policy is look for long term survival of the patient.
Some people say to them keh Khuda Na Bano when a selection of patients is made, but what else they can do due to limited capacity they have.

Govt of Pakistan and Govt of Punjab is offering no assistance whatsoever, they really should by building a few new blocks.

This diesease reduced my 6'2" 115Kg cousin to bare bones in 3 months despite best treatment available in city including SKMH.

Allah (SWT) Ham Sab Ko Apnay Hifz Main Rakhay Aur Hamaray Hakimo Ki Zehni Beemari Door Karay...

Zehni beemari door hone ke liye Zehan ka hona shart hai!!

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
allah dushman logon ko bi iss mozi marz say bachey .. thank you allah mian for giving us imran khan .. the future priminster

jd786pti

Citizen
Shaukat khanam hospital patients we need ur help

Dear friends Aghar app khoud ya app ka koie be relative ya jananay Wala jis ka ilaj Shaukat khanam hospital mein hova ha aur wo insan theak ho Gaya ha free ilaj hova ha tu app ka haq banta ha k jis nay wo hospital banaya us ko apna Aik vote dey kar kamyab banayo. Apnay dil say pocho aur Soch samaj kar vote daina. Itna tu app ka faraz banta ha my request to all people's here if u know anyone please Aik dafa un say zaror kahay k Imran khan k liya vote karna . Yad rakho qatray qatray sey darya banta ha shukriya Pakistan zindabad pti zindabad Imran khan zindabad

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Shaukat khanam hospital patients we need ur help

I think there would be hardly any body, who got free treatment in SKMH and not in Love with IK.

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)

میں عمران خان کو کبھی اس لئے ووٹ نہیں دوں گا کہ اس نے شوکت خانم بنایا تھا شوکت خانم اس نے ووٹ لے نے کے لئے نہیں بنایا تھا اس کا مقصد بہت بلند تھا ہسپتال بنانے کے لئے، میں عمران خان کو ووٹ صرف اس لئے دوں گا کہ اس جیسا ایماندار شخص اور کوئی پاکستانی سیاست میں موجود نہیں ہے اور اس جیسا کوئی اور لیڈر پاکستان میں نہیں ہے

میں عمران کو ووٹ اس لئے دوں گا کہ وہ عمران خان ہے اور میرے لئے اتنا ہی کافی ہے

Just_one

Banned

Imran Khan ko vote SKCMH hospital ki wajah se nahi, us ki juraat, honesty, competency, aur principled politics ki wajah se milna chaiye.

Waisay SKMCH in sab khobion ki eik small si misal hai.

shanzonline

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
At Least we should give this credit to Imran.

It less bother me if PTI win or lose but what we have gain as Pakistan got a true democratic party with its formal structure from Distant border of the Chaman Baluchistan to the shores of Karachi and from Nagarparker to the limit of Khujarab and that's what crediting Imran as uniting the nation which no party has been able to do after People party. Added advantage to the PTI is that it is not like other parties those based on Language,brotherhood,families,autocracies and mutual clashes among various communities on religious and social basis but a united platform presenting a pure Pakistan and it has been seen after 1947.

No matter where Imran go in future but he has shaken Pakistani politics by storm and from social media to Fake Degrees and from active supreme court to TV programs, he helped a common Pakistani to look deeper into the facts and unmask the dirty words of "politics of Principals" and from compel big wigs like PMLN and PPP to eat whatever coming in the way.

He blessed youth with enlightenment of politics and courage to stand out in crowd now this youth is a genie out of the bottle and it will never gonna back again until it got its desired results no matter in this or any time else in future but for sure.

Every Pakistani is thankful to Imran for his reawakening message and creating a twist in dirty water which already initiated the receding and will clean the water very soon..Inshallah!

Join my facebook page : Lets! Build Pakistan with prime Minister Imran Khan

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: At Least we should give this credit to Imran.

I agree with you 100%.

This man is a gift from Allah to Pakistan nation.

Cricket hero, Cancer hospital, Namal College, Imran Khan foundation - all of this as an individual outside the government.
Just imagine what all he can do for the nation if he has government and power in his hands.

If he was born in any other country, he would have been the national hero and also made it on the currency of the nation. It is sad that not all Pakistanis can see this..only limited people and it still took 16 years for the few people to realize this.

My friends from Sri Lanka, India and England tell me that Pakistan is lucky to have a such a leader and they wish they get such a leader as well. It is sad the whole of Pakistan cannot see this.

Our ethnic divides, religious differences, beradri system leaves the people confused. Many years of counseling have to be done to change mindset of entire nation. At least Imran Khan made a start in the right direction

Omermirza

Citizen

میں عمران خان کو کبھی اس لئے ووٹ نہیں دوں گا کہ اس نے شوکت خانم بنایا تھا شوکت خانم اس نے ووٹ لے نے کے لئے نہیں بنایا تھا اس کا مقصد بہت بلند تھا ہسپتال بنانے کے لئے، میں عمران خان کو ووٹ صرف اس لئے دوں گا کہ اس جیسا ایماندار شخص اور کوئی پاکستانی سیاست میں موجود نہیں ہے اور اس جیسا کوئی اور لیڈر پاکستان میں نہیں ہے

میں عمران کو ووٹ اس لئے دوں گا کہ وہ عمران خان ہے اور میرے لئے اتنا ہی کافی ہے
BLESS U BROTHER....... I salute U....

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)

i am forced by Conscience to vote imran...this shukat khanam is useless for me to vote...i ll vote only for IK'S loyalty, integrity ,honesty and love to pakistan ...I LOVE IK WITH NO REASON..