Shahid Nama With Dr. Shahid Masood 21st July 2011 - Gen. Rtd Mirza Aslam Baig

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
There is no solution to our problems other than turning to the quran for advice. That is why it was sent. It was not sent to be ignored and just used for ritualism, if you are concerned for yourselves and other run back to the quran and stick to it till it makes sense to you.

Everyone is welcome to participate in the thread I have started for this purpose. Please help find a permanent solution for our problems. Let us be honest with ourselves for once in our life time.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...AB-V-SECULARISM-Where-should-we-stand-and-why

Unfortunately , we dont have Pervaiz and Mirza to change the situation. ... very sad ...

We definitely need a retarded person , who could change and turn Quran to set the circumstances.

and this could only happen in Pakistan.

Last edited:

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mirza Aslam Baig's own role in plane crash which killed Gen. Zia and his role in the aftermath of it, is well known. When we have general Mir Jafars like these, we don't need any foreign enemy.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اسلم بیگ صاحب اسے بولتے ہیں جیسے کسی زمانے میں انور بہزاد صاحب پڑھتے تھے
اگر کسی صاحب کو انور بہزاد یاد ہوں تو

Behzaad lakhnabi sb to naaten likhte padhte the haan unka beta anwer behzaad radio pakistan per news reader tha. Per yeh to 50 barse pehle ki baat hai. Behzad lakhnavi sb ka aik naatiya mujmooa tha karam balaaye karam.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Behzaad lakhnabi sb to naaten likhte padhte the haan unka beta anwer behzaad radio pakistan per news reader tha. Per yeh to 50 barse pehle ki baat hai. Behzad lakhnavi sb ka aik naatiya mujmooa tha karam balaaye karam.
Thanks for reminding me about Behzad Lakhnawi. very unique poet.

I am posting his Ghazal here by nayyara Noor.

But there was another news reader from Radio Pakistan , at that time , with same style and tone. i am sure his name was Shakeel Ahmed.

Please correct me if I am wrong , but people used to like more Anwar Bahzad.

Here is the ghazal., very heart touching but not easy to understand by mind , easy to understand by deep feelings of heart.

Last edited: