Sexual health book in Pakistan schools draws protests.

Rabbani

Citizen
Re: Sexual health book in Pakistan schools draws protests

Girls getting MBBS or medical education also going through SEX education because it is necessary and part of life.. Sex ki taleem ko bura samhajna jihalat hai agar kisi ko apnay wajood ke baray me behtar maloomat mil jai to sehat aur zindagi dono ke liay faidamand hai. bura sochna aur burai karna parday me bhi burai kar rahay hotay hain ye wo kaam hai jo koi kisi ko bata kar nahi karta iss liay insaan khud ko dekhay taleem ko bura bhala na kahay.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
did aslam sukharia and uncle mushy son of 1000 fathers followed the rules as mentioned in the book ?

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is how they plan to indoctrinate the muslim world to the new world order, where marriage will be made illegal.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
02659d91ad036aa68c914f5aa009b6ff.jpg

Karachi, April 11 (IANS) A school book on sexual health, which exhorts use of 'secure procedure' during sexual intercourse, has been termed controversial as a parent asked 'Is this what we send our daughters to learn from school?'
The school book on sexual health is part of the curricula for class six to class 10 in government secondary schools of Karachi.
Called 'Zindagi guzarne ke maharaton per mubni taaleem' (Life Skill Based Education - LSBE), the book is supplementary besides the syllabus approved by the Sindh Text Book Board (STBB), the Daily Times reported Monday.
A girl student's father pointed out that in chapter 12, students have been instructed to use 'secure procedure' during sexual intercourse with their partners to avoid diseases like AIDS.
It goes on to instruct, 'During sex with an affected person or someone you don't know, a condom should be used'.
The man asked: 'Is this what we send our daughters to learn from school?'
The media report said that a few teachers backed out from teaching the book after reading it. Several principals and an education officer in Karachi have termed the content of the book controversial.
The content was contrary to the local values and should be modified, District Education Officer Shabbir Ahmed Jokhio was quoted as saying. He hoped that the objectionable content would be taken out from the book in the next year.

source

Leaving abashmend aside; In my humble opinion all "professionnals, communicator, moderators, Suoper Moderators & a few "old but experienced" forum member must study this 'book' (under reference) to get a 'first' hand knowledge what, objectionable material it had? For 'kids' it's harmful but persons like wadaich, Raja Khan Muhammad, Abbassi Bhai, canadian, Me and others who volunteer, must give an honest account whether it's helpful for our Parlimentarians, Politicians & HEC?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It is not sex education actually, it is body hygiene.

All the confusion is with name , and the name is really bad....I agree with that.

And it should be in the covers of Allah's commandments , with the collaboration of medical doctors.

The western sex education is not good for muslims, We should make it for our own.

Last edited:

Tamoor Mirza

ابحث اس بات پر نہیں کہ جنسی تعلیم کا فروغ جائز ہے یا ناجائز، کیونکہ اس کے حق میں ہمیں قرآن سے بیشتر آیات اور آپﷺ کی زندگی سے احادیث کا ایک زخیم زخیرہ میسر ہے۔ مگر اس تعلیم کے اجزاقابل ِ اعتراض ہو سکتے ہیں، جیسے کے ہیں بھی۔ ایڈز اور اس طرح کی دوسری بیماریوں کے لیے کانڈم کا استعمال تو درکنار ، استقاطِ حمل کے لیے بھی ممنوع ہے۔
میری رائے میں، آپ کو اس کے اختلاف کا حق ہے، ایسی تعلیم خالصتاً اسلامی یا اخلاقی(غیر مسلموں کے لیے) پیرائے میں ہونی چائیے۔ خدا ہمیں ان کا راستہ سکھائے جس پہ اس نے انعام کیا۔

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sex education is very important because unfortunately we are having a lot of teenage pregnancy cases in Pakistan and the innocent children have to suffer in Eidhi centres all their lives. So, I think its the right step.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
cable TV pe sab chal raha he us wakt parents ko khial kion nhi ata ??????????

is mulk k naujavano me zehr beghoya ja raha he media k zareey lakin koiee nahi bolta?????????

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sex education is very important because unfortunately we are having a lot of teenage pregnancy cases in Pakistan and the innocent children have to suffer in Eidhi centres all their lives. So, I think its the right step.

Phir to dakuoon ko b training dee janee chahey kafi daku b pakrey jaty hongey....................

Ye kaiseee education he jo insaano se chupney unkey samney pak saaf honey k liaey parhaee jateeee heee.............

education vo honee chahey jo Allah k samney pak saaf rehney ki tarbiat deee...........

I think unhain sex education nhi akhlakiat ki education chahey sharm o haya ki education chahey.

Allah ko hazir nazir manney ki education chahey.........

baki sex education se shayad vo haram ki awlad ko janam deney se bach jaey lakin zina k murtakib to ho rahee hain.yani logo ki nazarrron se to bach gaee lakin Allah to daikh raha he.

messam

MPA (400+ posts)

Saudi new law MASEYAAR pay koi nahi bolta
sex ki taleem islamic education may bhi hai lakin hum nay QURAN ko terjumay sai parhna he nahi .
In our islam married life ki tamam tafseel mojood hai please read aayli zindagi kay quaneen.
Wah Ustaad wah.. Islam mein hai k shariyat seekho bina sharam k .. Us k ahqaamat seekho zindagi k her hissay mein.. Lakin us mein bachi apni maan say seekhay yaa kissi Mazhabi scholar aurat say. Aisay he larka seekhay her kissam kee taleem apnay walid say yaa kissi mazhabi scholar say.. Us mein yeh nahi k bachay bachian bithaa do, (there will be some schools with co-education) aur sab ko taleem do.. There will be male teachers teaching this to girls. ALLAH KAA WASTA HAI DEEN-E_ISLAM AIK AZEEM MAZHAB HAI is kee shakkal ko kum-ilmi say naa bigaro..
My Professor used to say me "GET YOUR FACTS FIRST, WHEN YOU GET THEM , GET THEM(Understand Them)"