Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In the Universities.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
W.S brother. I'm also glad to see you back! The health is declining day by day which is why I have been inactive recently. Trying to hold on and fight. Zalim zamana :)
Im sorry to hear this, i pray that you also are able to fight whatever it is your dealing with, and aren’t in any pain. Much love

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I run resturants bro. They are small but better than job and alhumdullillah we are very satisfy with that. I just keep small amount of money what we need and remaining donate to more needies.
Oh that is wonderful thing to do, help the needy with money you have extra to your needs. May Gog bless you always!

Saboo

You can have shereen mazari in your room and fart together. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I am sure Sherren has better company than me stuck here in Canada. But you better be careful from the fat man!? He fires and you are in history books....Once upon a time there was a guy who wanted to bring in a revolution but then he met a fatman..........hahahaha

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am sure Sherren has better company than me stuck here in Canada. But you better be careful from the fat man!? He fires and you are in history books....Once upon a time there was a guy who wanted to bring in a revolution but then he met a fatman..........hahahaha
Fat man and its farts are not my issue. You can enjoy his smelly farts. Frankly speaking everyone farts you,me and even your pm farts as well lol ,just imagine Imran is farting and you are listening ha ha ha ha ha

Saboo

Ha ha ha do not shy brother. Join and lead the way. It is an online party and just create political awareness in Pakistan about presidential form of govt in Pak and against sham democracy.
How many members sofar? There is this guy in Uganda who wants to bring a revolution too? He has 2 members, 2 more than you!:LOL: This is a tough job man!

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
How many members sofar? There is this guy in Uganda who wants to bring a revolution too? He have 2 members, 2 more than you!:LOL:
First they laugh at you,then they ignore you and at the end you win. Just remember the name The Revolution Party and never underestimate someone in life.Anything is possible in life. When there is will there way and you do not have any idea about my will power and energy. As i said just wait and watch,You will be surprised even the creame of this forum would join me soon

Saboo

Fat man and its farts are not my issue. You can enjoy his smelly farts. Frankly speaking everyone farts you,me and even your pm farts as well lol ,just imagine Imran is farting and you are listening ha ha ha ha ha
But the fat man's farts is the issue, not only to his friends but to the wwhole neighbourhood
which shakes when he farts! If he is not your issue then definately there is some thing wrong with your nose. Either its plugged with rats or its got used to the smell!

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
But the fat man's farts is the issue, not only to his friends but to the wwhole neighbourhood
which shakes when he farts! If he is not your issue then definately there is some thing wrong with your nose. Either its plugged with rats or its got used to the smell!
Ha ha ha very funny, Man you got some serious obsession with farts.. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are more important things in life than farts.