Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In the Universities.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Abay chotye tu pti k ganday talab ki machli hai,tujay kaun shamil karega,terey par ban hai revolution pary main. AK47 KO join karney ki invitation dey raha tha .
O acha to fir bana lo member?
waisa tumhein koi milla na to woh Mootar kay talaab se hi milay ga?:LOL:
Aik din ayega tum meri mintein karogay? Dekh lena!:ROFLMAO:

Saboo

The biggesst fart leaders i have seen is in the pti :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Haha wait till you see this fat man fart? You will change your mind!
O man he can fart in different tunes?...and volumes?..He can provide music for your party meetings?:love:

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
O acha to fir bana lo member?
waisa tumhein koi milla na to woh Mootar kay talaab se hi milay ga?:LOL:
Aik din ayega tum meri mintein karogay? Dekh lena!:ROFLMAO:
Chotye agar tu Imran khan bhi hai aur es ID k saath yeha par comment kar raha hai tu tujay invitation nahi doonga.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes I would like to join your party? ab ismein kia:LOL:
As a matter of fact, I could be more than qualified to become party leader!
I am an expert in.....Mootar se muchlian pakarna! I can catch many new members
that way!:ROFLMAO:
Mooter sey machlian pakarna ??? Ye kia hey? Or is it motor sey machlian sey pakarna?

Saboo

Chotye agar tu Imran khan bhi hai aur es ID k saath yeha par comment kar raha hai tu tujay invitation nahi doonga.
O acha na do invitation? Chalo thori se bund day do? ab ismein kia Hahaha:love:
New parti banay mein bahut takleefein bardasht karni parti hein na moorakh?:LOL:

Saboo

He cant be as bad as fat champions in the pti :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Oh man he is bad? I mean really bad! When he is farting he can't stop and you have to leave the room otherwise you will suffocate! You want to die man? Abhi to tumhara revolution shru bhi nahin hua?...:love:

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh man he is bad? I mean really bad! When he is farting he can't stop and you have to leave the room otherwise you will suffocate! You want to die man? Abhi to tumhara revolution shru bhi nahin hua?...:love:
Oh man you come up with all sorts of bullshits

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bro join the revolution party and take the lead.

Today I am glad to launch Pakistan's first ever online political party The Revolution Party which would work for the soft revolution in Pakistan.It would create political awareness among the people of Pakistan especially in the youth. The party would work for presidential form of govt in the Pakistan and would be very critical about the current sham democracy and corrupt parties from ppp to pmln from pmln to pti.

Lets join together for better Pakistan. No one would be the chairman of this party. We all would be leaders till we get to that stage where we would do online voting for the chairmanship. I request all the young and educated people who are fed up of the current political structure and system to join the The Revolution Party please.

Kind Regards.

How and where I can join?

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
How and where I can join?
Bro it is online party, Initially follow my posts on social media,soon i will make up twitter account and post things here on siasat.pk. For the start just remember we are working for presidential form of govt and once we have enough followers then we would announce online voting for the chairperson.
Initially just spread the message of

1 Online party The Revolution Party
2 Working for presidential form of govt.
3 Once we have enough followers then we will do the voting for chairperson.
4 In the mean time we will work on increasing our membership. Try to spread your message among educated and bright people like yourself.