Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In the Universities.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
good one dude..
good one dude..

Today I am glad to launch Pakistan's first ever online political party The Revolution Party which would work for the soft revolution in Pakistan.It would create political awareness among the people of Pakistan especially in the youth. The party would work for presidential form of govt in the Pakistan and would be very critical about the current sham democracy and corrupt parties from ppp to pmln from pmln to pti.

Lets join together for better Pakistan. No one would be the chairman of this party. We all would be leaders till we get to that stage where we would do online voting for the chairmanship. I request all the young and educated people who are fed up of the current political structure and system to join the The Revolution Party please.

Kind Regards.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mostly girls are harassed but not the girls always

I myself was harassed by a girl in university

Bro join the revolution party and take the lead.

Today I am glad to launch Pakistan's first ever online political party The Revolution Party which would work for the soft revolution in Pakistan.It would create political awareness among the people of Pakistan especially in the youth. The party would work for presidential form of govt in the Pakistan and would be very critical about the current sham democracy and corrupt parties from ppp to pmln from pmln to pti.

Lets join together for better Pakistan. No one would be the chairman of this party. We all would be leaders till we get to that stage where we would do online voting for the chairmanship. I request all the young and educated people who are fed up of the current political structure and system to join the The Revolution Party please.

Kind Regards.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
It would be a pure act of Idiot to expect any legislation against sexual harassment for the predators during Imran Khan's prime ministership.

WHY?

-1- PTI Govt does not have any votes to pass legislation from National Assembly & Senate

-2- Imran Khan has a proven record of going silent on Sexual Harrasment Claims because he knows that the Predator will bring his very own skeletons out in public domain
.e.g, Sexual Animal Naeem ul Haq

#KnowYoutihas

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
It would be a pure act of Idiot to expect any legislation against sexual harassment for the predators during Imran Khan's prime ministership.

WHY?

-1- PTI Govt does not have any votes to pass legislation from National Assembly & Senate

-2- Imran Khan has a proven record of going silent on Sexual Harrasment Claims because he knows that the Predator will bring his very own skeletons out in public domain
.e.g, Sexual Animal Naeem ul Haq

#KnowYoutihas

FAT Amigo bro,join the revolution party. We need people like you to lead the nation,not some pti,pmln or ppp politician.

Kind Regards.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Well bro people like would do really well in the revolution party. My doors are always open for someone like you to take the lead and become our leader.
Bro you know i am not pti member but i believe Imran khan is doing very well in such difficult times of Pakistan's history. He should be given a full chance. If God forbid he failed then we can think of different available options but right now i would request you not to waste your time in irrelevant things and support Imran khan as you always did in the past.Not sure what made you so against pti.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well bro people like would do really well in the revolution party. My doors are always open for someone like you to take the lead and become our leader.
Yes I would like to join your party? ab ismein kia:LOL:
As a matter of fact, I could be more than qualified to become party leader!
I am an expert in.....Mootar se muchlian pakarna! I can catch many new members
that way!:ROFLMAO:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
FAT Amigo bro,join the revolution party. We need people like you to lead the nation,not some pti,pmln or ppp politician.

Kind Regards.
Oh not Fat Amigo please?
All your members will leave as Fat man farts too much!:LOL:

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes I would like to join your party? ab ismein kia:LOL:
As a matter of fact, I could be more than qualified to become party leader!
I am an expert in.....Mootar se muchlian pakarna! I can catch many new members
that way!:ROFLMAO:
Abay chotye tu pti k ganday talab ki machli hai,tujay kaun shamil karega,terey par ban hai revolution pary main. AK47 KO join karney ki invitation dey raha tha .

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro you know i am not pti member but i believe Imran khan is doing very well in such difficult times of Pakistan's history. He should be given a full chance. If God forbid he failed then we can think of different available options but right now i would request you not to waste your time in irrelevant things and support Imran khan as you always did in the past.Not sure what made you so against pti.
Bro expecting anything from imran khan is the biggest waste of time especially for someone like you who is not even a pti member. Come on bro join my party and be a leader