Saudi Arabia discovers 9,000 year-old civilization

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia is excavating a new archeological site that will show horses were domesticated 9,000 years ago in the Arabian peninsula, the country's antiquities expert said Wednesday.
The discovery of the civilization, named al-Maqar after the site's location, will challenge the theory that the domestication of animals took place 5,500 years ago in Central Asia, said Ali al-Ghabban, Vice-President of Antiquities and Museums at the Saudi Commission for Tourism & Antiquities.
"This discovery will change our knowledge concerning the domestication of horses and the evolution of culture in the late Neolithic period," Ghabban told a news conference in the Red Sea port of Jeddah.
"The Maqar Civilization is a very advanced civilization of the Neolithic period. This site shows us clearly, the roots of the domestication of horses 9,000 years ago."
The site also includes remains of mummified skeletons, arrowheads, scrapers, grain grinders, tools for spinning and weaving, and other tools that are evidence of a civilization that is skilled in handicrafts.
Saudi Arabia, the world's largest oil exporter, is trying to diversify its economy away from oil and hopes to increase its tourism.
Last year the SCTA launched exhibitions in Barcelona's CaixaForum museum and Paris's Louvre museum showcasing historic findings of the Arabian Peninsula.
(Reporting by Asma Alsharif; Editing by Angus MacSwan)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/24/us-saudi-archaeology-idUSTRE77N5TL20110824

Last edited:

hans

Banned
For 1400 Hundred Years Islamic Land marks were left Standing, suddenly after WWI it became Un-Islamic and Bingo Bulldozer were ordered in.
This is nothing new. An Old Jew Temple was discovered a few years back, but due to Some Fatwa Factory interpretation, Concrete was poured onto the site.

Now the Fatwa Factory might pour Cement on this Discovery too. After all Islam seems to be in Constant Danger day and night for AL Saud.

As to the righteous (they will be), in a position of security.
(al-Qur'an - Chapter 44, Verse 51)

Do you know the reason why the Islamic historical places were destroyed ?

Last edited:

QaiserMirza

For 1400 Hundred Years Islamic Land marks were left Standing, suddenly after WWI it became Un-Islamic and Bingo Bulldozer were ordered in.
This is nothing new. An Old Jew Temple was discovered a few years back, but due to Some Fatwa Factory interpretation, Concrete was poured onto the site.

Now the Fatwa Factory might pour Cement on this Discovery too. After all Islam seems to be in Constant Danger day and night for AL Saud.

As to the righteous (they will be), in a position of security.
(al-Qur'an - Chapter 44, Verse 51)
My question still stand there, "What was the reasons to destroy the Islamic historical places ?"

Lodhi

My question still stand there, "What was the reasons to destroy the Islamic historical places ?"
I think your question is wrong. They were and are not Islamic historical places. You should say Historical places in Islamic/Muslim country.

Lodhi

so the saudis are the least civilized today in 9000 years of history. what a cruel irony of history.

Just look at your country you will see the uncivilized country of the world. Where even religious leaders walk naked in dust and ash in front of men women children and where many do "Ling Puja" and yes at least no one there does what is another specialty of India they don't eat (Bhoog Lagana) dead person and also don't have sex with dead woman's body

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Just look at your country you will see the uncivilized country of the world. Where even religious leaders walk naked in dust and ash in front of men women children and where many do "Ling Puja" and yes at least no one there does what is another specialty of India they don't eat (Bhoog Lagana) dead person and also don't have sex with dead woman's body

You must have passed through good marks in Pakistani schools.

Lodhi

You must have passed through good marks in Pakistani schools.
For your kind information this is not what taught in Pakistani schools, this is what your own media shows and this is a fact. If I paste youtube videos of your own media then you will say we use youtube. Its OK this is shame for you to admit so you can pass this kind of comments. I understand your position.

jujuju

Banned
ohh!! so sensitive. of course no muslim country in this world can be less civilized than india. after all you are muslims, arent you, which means by definition you are more civilized than all non-muslims. so i will not even dare make that argument.

i am talking about saudia arabia, not india. plz atleast read the post. inspite of your stupid fulminations about whats wrong in india, i dont think wearing cloths is the essential part of civilization, maybe for some cultures, not very important in my opinion. praying to things which exist "you linga" makes more sense to me than prayin to something which most probably doesnt exist. as much as lots of things are wrong with india, the ones you mentioned is easily negated by anyone who understand primary logic.

Last edited:

Lodhi

i am talking about saudia arabia, not india. plz atleast read the post.
I have read the post and also knw from which station you are talking thats why I have shown you your true face before you criticize other country. I agree with you I should not argue as you admit being naked and worshiping ling are signs of civilized person. So I congratulate you for being that kind of civilized. धन्यवाद

nasir ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
you question just died like your faith if during the era of the salaf these buildings remained standing but then the british dog Abdul wahab invented a new islam and destroyed the essence of islam.The reason was so these people were forgetten and the new leaders imposed there version

hans

Banned
Sir Jee....

YOu missed last line of my post, It was a line from Quran.... read it again and think Why did I post this ... in light of the Fear factor AL-Saud always seem to carry.

Further, let me make it east for you, Don't you feel lost asking your self "Why did NOT Ameer-ul-Momineen Hazrat Umar-e-farooq (Radhi ALLAHu Anhum) did not Destroy Sphinx"?

I am referring to the Egypt.... Sphinx.

egypt-giza-sphinx-713960.jpeg

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
who are you to talk about Saudia, what a moron in this world.
before fingering Saudis look at your own self.

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=17734]makdaone[/MENTION]:

اوہو، او، ہو

سعودی ملاؤں کے متعلق بات، او ہو ہو ہو

شرک کا خاتمہ کرنے والے

بدعت کو مٹانے والے

توحید کا ڈنکا بجانے والے

او ہواو ہو

حجاز جہاں صحابہ کے مزار تھے

سعودی ملاؤٰں نے سب مسماد کر دئے

مزار گرانا سب سے بڑا جہاد ہے

او ہو او ہو

خانہ کعبہ کو لاکھوں ریالوں کا غلاف

خانہ کعبہ کی توسیع کے نام پہ صحابہ کے گھر مسمار

او ہو او ہو

بیش قیمت محل

او ہواو ہو

قرآن پاک کی ایسی تفسیر جس مین ذدہ بھر بھی شرک کا شائبہ نہ ہو

جس مین لفظ "خدا" کہنا بھی شرک ہو

او ہو او ہو

ایسے ملاں جو رسول اللہ کی وفات ثا بت کرنے کے لیے حضرت عیسیٰ کو بھی فوت مان لیں

او ہواو ہو

نبی کا وسیلہ شرک

بنی کی شفاعت شرک

نبی کا علم غیب شرک

نبی کو زندہ ماننا شرک

عین ذات اللہ عرش پہ

او ہو اوہو

کسی سے مدد مانگنا شرک

قبرستان جانا شرک

او ہواو ہو

سب کچھ اور بہت کچھ

مگرصرف

سعودیہ میں

او ہو او ہو

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
@makdaone :

اوہو، او، ہو

شرک کا خاتمہ کرنے والے

بدعت کو مٹانے والے

توحید کا ڈنکا بجانے والے

او ہواو ہو

او ہو او ہو

او ہو او ہو

بیش قیمت محل

او ہواو ہو

او ہو او ہو

او ہواو ہو

نبی کا وسیلہ شرک

بنی کی شفاعت شرک

نبی کا علم غیب شرک

نبی کو زندہ ماننا شرک

عین ذات اللہ عرش پہ

او ہو اوہو

کسی سے مدد مانگنا شرک

قبرستان جانا شرک

او ہواو ہو

سب کچھ اور بہت کچھ

مگرصرف

سعودیہ میں

او ہو او ہو

Veila Mast Shahab ap ka tu damak lagta veila reh reh ker kahali hogaya hai.
is liyeh kehtey hai Khali Damak Seytan ka gher hota hai
kair ap jasey kuch log Umra or Hajj kaye iyeh attey hain Saudia to dil main Taqiya ker kay atey hain or phir inhi Wahabioun kay pechay Namaz bee pertey hain or Hajj be kertey hain, Kair Taqiya tu Shiaoun ka Mazhab hai tum log ion say be do hath agey hoo taqiya kerney main. Kush Hamray Mohaley kee local Masjid main bee atey hain Moun latkey howey hotey hain jab ik rakat witr per ker gher jatey hain.

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
@makdaone :

اوہو، او، ہو

شرک کا خاتمہ کرنے والے

بدعت کو مٹانے والے

توحید کا ڈنکا بجانے والے

او ہواو ہو

او ہو او ہو

او ہو او ہو

بیش قیمت محل

او ہواو ہو

او ہو او ہو

او ہواو ہو

نبی کا وسیلہ شرک

بنی کی شفاعت شرک

نبی کا علم غیب شرک

نبی کو زندہ ماننا شرک

عین ذات اللہ عرش پہ

او ہو اوہو

کسی سے مدد مانگنا شرک

قبرستان جانا شرک

او ہواو ہو

سب کچھ اور بہت کچھ

مگرصرف

سعودیہ میں

او ہو او ہو

Veila Mast Shahab ap ka tu damak lagta veila reh reh ker kahali hogaya hai.
is liyeh kehtey hai Khali Damak Seytan ka gher hota hai
kair ap jasey kuch log Umra or Hajj kaye iyeh attey hain Saudia to dil main Taqiya ker kay atey hain or phir inhi Wahabioun kay pechay Namaz bee pertey hain or Hajj be kertey hain, Kair Taqiya tu Shiaoun ka Mazhab hai tum log ion say be do hath agey hoo taqiya kerney main. Kush Hamray Mohaley kee local Masjid main bee atey hain Moun latkey howey hotey hain jab ik rakat witr per ker gher jatey hain.