Salman Taseers son Shahbaz kidnapped from Lahore

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
nb110802609.gif

shahbaztaseer-reut543.jpg

LAHORE: The son of a Pakistani governor who was killed by his bodyguard for his opposition to a harsh blasphemy law this year was kidnapped in the eastern city of Lahore on Friday, police and the family said.
Four men on motorbikes intercepted Shahbaz Taseer in his car in the upscale Gulberg area and took him to a nearby street before kidnapping him, police said, quoting witnesses.
“Shahbaz was out with a friend when four unidentified people kidnapped him,” his brother Shehryar Taseer told Reuters.
Shahbaz Taseer is a director in several companies his father founded, including Pace Pakistan Ltd., First Capital Equities Ltd., Media Times Ltd. and First Capital Securities Corp. Ltd.
“Our family has been receiving threats from the Taliban and extremist groups,” Shehryar said, adding they could be behind the abduction.
No one has yet claimed responsibility.
Shahbaz’s father governor Salman Taseer, of the ruling Pakistan Peoples Party, was killed after he came out in support of a woman accused of committing blasphemy.
Asia Bibi, a Christian mother of four, was sentenced to death in a case stemming from a village dispute, putting the country’s blasphemy law in the spotlight.
Provincial Law Minister Rana Sanaullah said Shahbaz had been provided an official security detail in addition to the private guards he kept. But he was without security at the time of the incident.
“We are looking into it as to why this lapse happened,” he told Reuters .
Shahbaz filed the criminal case against the bodyguard who killed his father in January

http://www.dawn.com/2011/08/26/shahbaz-taseers-son-shahbaz-kidnapped-from-lahore.html

Last edited by a moderator:

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Salman Taseer's son abducted

ان مذہبی جنونیوں اور رائیٹ ونگ والوں نے سلمان تاثیر کو شہید کرنے کے لیے بھی بہانہ ڈھونڈ لیا تھا ۔۔۔۔ اب سلمان تاثیر کے بیٹے کے اغوا (یا اگر اسے قتل کیا گیا) تو اسکا بھی کوئی نہ کوئی بہانہ ڈھونڈ ہی لیں گے۔

ظلم جب حد سے بڑھتا ہے تو مٹ جاتا ہے۔

انشاء اللہ۔

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)

ان مذہبی جنونیوں اور رائیٹ ونگ والوں نے سلمان تاثیر کو شہید کرنے کے لیے بھی بہانہ ڈھونڈ لیا تھا ۔۔۔۔ اب سلمان تاثیر کے بیٹے کے اغوا (یا اگر اسے قتل کیا گیا) تو اسکا بھی کوئی نہ کوئی بہانہ ڈھونڈ ہی لیں گے۔

انشاء اللہ۔

aap ko tou sub kuch pehlay hi say pata hai . look like you have kidnapped him

crankthskunk

انشاء اللہ۔

Bibi, What is your opinion of so-called "Secular" Janoonis like MQM fascists? What about their abducting, torture and killing of thousands of innocent Pakistanis?
You wouldn't use those words for them would you?

And how did you know he was abducted by religious "Janoonis", did you have a hot line to them that they informed you?

I agree "Zulum jab hat se bartha he tu mit jatta he". Time is coming when your MQM is going to be finished. They have done enough murders of Pakistanis in Karachi, people are realising their part in the recent killings and for decades people knew. But it has gone too far, no sane person will vote for them. Educated Mohajirs never voted for them in the first place. They win with bogus votes. Those bogus votes are removed by the order of Supreme Court.

No wonder MQM goons were murdering people during the census in Karachi, they knew if bogus registration is not carried out, they are doomed in the General Election. I can predict MQM suffering heavily if they are stopped from registering fake and bogus votes again on the database. They can only win by electoral fraud, not by fair means.

Last edited:

mehwish_ali

by Pak1stani

Many more ordinary Pakistani are killed, kidnapped and missing. Why this particular incident is more [COLOR=#0000FF !important]important[/COLOR] than the others?

Bibi, What is your opinion of so-called "Secular" Janoonis like MQM fascists? What about their abducting, torture and killing of thousands of innocent Pakistanis?
You wouldn't use those words for them would you?

And how did you know he was abducted by religious "Janoonis", did you have a hot line to them that they informed you?

I agree "Zulum jab hat se bartha he tu mit jatta he". Time is coming when your MQM is going to be finished. They have done enough murders of Pakistanis in Karachi, people are realising their part in the recent killings and for decades people knew. But it has gone too far, no sane person will vote for them. Educated Mohajirs never voted for them in the first place. The win with bogus votes. Those bogus votes are removed by the order of Supreme Court.

No wonder MQM goons were murdering people during the census in Karachi, they knew if bogus registration is not carried out, they are doomed in the General Election. I can predict MQM suffering heavily if they are stopped from registering fake and bogus votes again on the database. They can only win by electoral fraud, not by fair means.

یہ دماغی خرابی ہے کہ ہر موضوع کو متحدہ سے جوڑ دیا جائے۔

اور سالہا سال سے متحدہ پر قتل کا الزام لگا رہے ہیں، مگر اہلیان کراچی سالہا سال سے متحدہ کو ووٹ دے رہے ہیں اور یہ تعداد بڑھتی ہی جا رہی ہے۔

وجہ آپ جیسے لوگوں کی کھلی منافقت ہے، جہاں نہ کئی دھائیوں سے موجود ام الفتن سہراب گوٹھ نظر آتا ہے، نہ اس میں موجود مہلک جان لیوا حتی کہ راکٹ لانچرز جیسا اسلحہ نظر آتا ہے، نہ نصیر اللہ بابر اور شعیب سڈل وغیرہ کی ماورائے عدالت ہزاروں لوگوں کا قتل کرنا نظر آتا ہے، نہ جناح پور کا جھوٹا الزام نظر آتا ہے، نہ میجر کلیم کا جھوٹا کیس نظر آتا ہے، نہ حکیم سعید کے قتل کے جھوٹے الزام میں ریاستی دہشتگردی ہوتی نظر آتی ہے، نہ سانحہ پکا قلعہ نظر آتا ہے، نہ سانحہ علیگڑَھ اور قصبہ کالونی نظر آتا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔ کتنی منافقتوں کا ذکر کریں کہ کوئی انتہا ہی نہیں چھوڑی آپ لوگوں نے۔ اور تو اور ہر جگہ حقیقی کے قاتل دہشتگردوں کو گود میں بٹھا کر ریاستی دہشتگردی کرتے رہے۔

ایم کیو ایم کے ردعمل کا رونا ہے، مگر ان ہزاروں معصوم مہاجروں کا خون شیر مادر سمجھ کر بغیر ڈکار مارے ہضم کر جاتے ہیں۔

اور اب سلمان تاثیر کے بیٹے کے اغوا کو شیر مادر سمجھ کر نگلنے کے لیے کبھی متحدہ کا بہانہ بنایا جا رہا ہے، تو کبھی کہا جا رہا ہے کہ دوسرے لوگ مارے جا رہے ہیں تو سلمان تاثیر کے بیٹے کے اغوا پر احتجاج کیوں؟ اللہ نہ کرے کہ آپ کی چہیتی اولاد یا پیاروں کو یوں اغوا کیا جائے اور جب آپ اس پر احتجاج کریں تو آپ کو یہ کہہ کر احتجاج کا حق بھی چھین لیا جائے کہ دوسرے لوگ بھی تو قتل ہو رہے ہیں۔

اور چونکہ یہ لوگ مذہبی جنونیت کی وجہ سے پاگل پن کی انتہا تک پہنچ چکے ہیں، اس لیے انہیں یہ اندازہ نہیں کہ سلمان تاثیر کے قاتل کو ہیرو بنا کر انہوں نے وہ "مائینڈ سیٹ" قائم کر دیا ہے کہ جس کے بعد فتنہ ہزاروں گنا پھیلے گا اور ہزاروں گنا زیادہ جانیں لے گا۔ اب سلمان تاثیر کے بیٹے کے اغوا پر احتجاج کو ختم کروانا اسی مائنڈ سیٹ کا فتنہ ہے۔

titan

MPA (400+ posts)

Many more ordinary Pakistani are killed, kidnapped and missing. Why this particular incident is more important than the others?

then don't give impotency to it by making comments here :angry_smile:

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اور نا ہی ہم کو مشرّف کا ڈالروں کے بدلے ہزاروں پاکستانیوں کا اغوا کرنا اور امریکہ کو بیچنا نظر آتا ہے.
افسسوس صد افسوس

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

کراچی مے لادینی جنونیوں اور لیفٹ ونگ والوں

نے(mqm,ppp,anp)
ہزاروں بیگناہ لوگوں کو ٹارگٹ کللنگ سے شہید
کرنے کے لیے بھی بہانہ ڈھونڈ لیا تھا -

اب بی سنکڑوں بیگناہ کو اغوا کیا ہوا ہے (یا قتل کیا گیا ہے ) تو اسکا بھی کوئی نہ کوئی بہانہ ڈھونڈ ہی لیں گے۔

انشاء اللہ

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

میرے خیال میں تو یہ کسی ریمونڈ ڈیوس کا کام ہے

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

[h=1]Shahbaz Taseer kidnapped, and a scream that never ends[/h]http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/7684/shahbaz-taseer-kidnapped-and-a-scream-that-never-ends/

7684-shahbaztaseertwitter-1314347849-511-640x480.png

PHOTO: TWITTER

This is my country – a place where governors are murdered for fighting for minority rights by bearded men claiming higher moral ground in the name of religion.

This country – where entire families are targeted for the alleged sins of a single individual. A place where justice is a joke, and every good deed can be counter-argued with ten evil deeds making us all, indeed, rotten to the core.

I am talking about the abduction of the late Governor Salmaan Taseer’s son, Shahbaz Taseer today. I wake up to yet another morning of screams inside my head; visions of death, torture, pain and unending questions mostly centered around –- why?

What did Shahbaz Taseer do that was so bad?

Was it the photos of his family that were circulated online in an attempt to malign the Taseers?

Was it the fact that he was born into money?

Was it the fact that his father was in a position of power, and in a moment of clarity, decided to stand up for the right of Aasia Bibi, a Christian woman being persecuted by her village?

Was it the fact that the Taseers maintained a courageous face after the murder of their father, stepping forward into the media light and trying to make a difference, rather than cowing down as the men in beards would want? A refusal to submit to the whims of terrorists merits murder and abduction?

What a sad state of affairs – the screams in my head will not stop today, or for many more days.

I go online hoping beyond hope to find some meaning in this madness – to connect to some of my fellow people.

There are already comments welling up under articles being shared on Shahbaz Taseer’s abduction. This is what I read pock-marked among messages of shock and dismay:

Wajahat Ali Khan Wow! 1 Secular abducted (Updated on Media) 10,000+ Faithful Muslims abducted (No Update on Media) ET; You are failed. (22 people like this)

Azhar Haleem Raja its realy bad bt 1 thing there are 100′s of people kidnaped daily alas never heard of those poor felows bt a rich kidnaped n media z barking (13 people like this)
Shahiq Ali What do we know he was probably kidnapped by his girlfriend ;) (11 people like this)
Xalvi Xalviz All media now following this. Media is biased. Normal citizen insaan nahi hotay? Tab koi Ku nahi headlines deta (1 person likes this)

Bushra Zia Rehman Agreed. Why special news for him? Is he some kind of celeb? I dont even no hiim. (2 people like this)

This is my country and these are my countrymen…more does not need to be said, and some of the more atrocious comments that have been deleted should never be shared again.

To answer one question though – yes, Shahbaz Taseer is special for me. All the Taseers are special for me, because in the struggle for a poor Christian woman in a village, they did what no one in Pakistan is ready to do. They took risks, they made sacrifices and they are a symbol for justice above and beyond our flawed Constitution, our pathetic (often dangerous) clerics, our weak-willed, cowardly politicians.

It’s called walking the walk, rather than talking the talk and for that alone, I am humbled by their strength. I hope to show some of that same courage some day – to stand up for what is right, and make a difference, despite the risks and consequences.

That is the only way the screams in my head will ever be silenced.

Thank you for showing me the way Salmaan Taseer, may your family remain safe from harm.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

انشاء اللہ۔
mehwish saheeba yeh log khabi debate mey logic nahi detey ,yeh zaid hamid type ki mentality ko follow kertey hai.woh aik hindu auret sey debate ker raha tha with out any logic.zaid hamid ko yeh nahi pata kay pakistan buna tha do qaumi nazariya per mugher afsoos kay saatk yeh kehna pad raha hey kay ab do qaumi nazariya exist nahi kerta,yeh log hindustan aur ab bangladesh kay musalmano ko bhool jatey hai.raha sawal salman tasser kay batay ka jo kay bohut ghalat huwa.ager farz karey salmaan taseer nay ghalat bhi kiya us ki saza betay ko kyun.ialam tau begunnah ko marney ki talqeen nahi kerta.yeh log is ko bhi justify kernay ki koshish karengay.bilkul usi tarah jaisay aaj kal media mey 150 police waloo ki qatel ki baat ho rahi hey.yeh mugher 15000 hazar logo ka khoon bahaya giya nazer nahi aata.hypocrite munafquat isi ko kehtay hai,mai kehta ho 150 police walo ka qatel ghulat huwa mugher unho nay begunnah 15000 hazar logo ko mara us ka jawab dey kaun hey.yehi sub zulm dekh ker mqm aur ziada masboot ho rahi hay. mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

GraanG2

Jaye waqooa se passport bhi mila...Yeh saab apne mulk mein Passport jeeb mein liyie phirte hain?:13:

crankthskunk

یہ دماغی خرابی ہے کہ ہر موضوع کو متحدہ سے جوڑ دیا جائے۔

اور سالہا سال سے متحدہ پر قتل کا الزام لگا رہے ہیں، مگر اہلیان کراچی سالہا سال سے متحدہ کو ووٹ دے رہے ہیں اور یہ تعداد بڑھتی ہی جا رہی ہے۔

وجہ آپ جیسے لوگوں کی کھلی منافقت ہے، جہاں نہ کئی دھائیوں سے موجود ام الفتن سہراب گوٹھ نظر آتا ہے، نہ اس میں موجود مہلک جان لیوا حتی کہ راکٹ لانچرز جیسا اسلحہ نظر آتا ہے، نہ نصیر اللہ بابر اور شعیب سڈل وغیرہ کی ماورائے عدالت ہزاروں لوگوں کا قتل کرنا نظر آتا ہے، نہ جناح پور کا جھوٹا الزام نظر آتا ہے، نہ میجر کلیم کا جھوٹا کیس نظر آتا ہے، نہ حکیم سعید کے قتل کے جھوٹے الزام میں ریاستی دہشتگردی ہوتی نظر آتی ہے، نہ سانحہ پکا قلعہ نظر آتا ہے، نہ سانحہ علیگڑَھ اور قصبہ کالونی نظر آتا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔ کتنی منافقتوں کا ذکر کریں کہ کوئی انتہا ہی نہیں چھوڑی آپ لوگوں نے۔ اور تو اور ہر جگہ حقیقی کے قاتل دہشتگردوں کو گود میں بٹھا کر ریاستی دہشتگردی کرتے رہے۔

ایم کیو ایم کے ردعمل کا رونا ہے، مگر ان ہزاروں معصوم مہاجروں کا خون شیر مادر سمجھ کر بغیر ڈکار مارے ہضم کر جاتے ہیں۔

اور اب سلمان تاثیر کے بیٹے کے اغوا کو شیر مادر سمجھ کر نگلنے کے لیے کبھی متحدہ کا بہانہ بنایا جا رہا ہے، تو کبھی کہا جا رہا ہے کہ دوسرے لوگ مارے جا رہے ہیں تو سلمان تاثیر کے بیٹے کے اغوا پر احتجاج کیوں؟ اللہ نہ کرے کہ آپ کی چہیتی اولاد یا پیاروں کو یوں اغوا کیا جائے اور جب آپ اس پر احتجاج کریں تو آپ کو یہ کہہ کر احتجاج کا حق بھی چھین لیا جائے کہ دوسرے لوگ بھی تو قتل ہو رہے ہیں۔

اور چونکہ یہ لوگ مذہبی جنونیت کی وجہ سے پاگل پن کی انتہا تک پہنچ چکے ہیں، اس لیے انہیں یہ اندازہ نہیں کہ سلمان تاثیر کے قاتل کو ہیرو بنا کر انہوں نے وہ "مائینڈ سیٹ" قائم کر دیا ہے کہ جس کے بعد فتنہ ہزاروں گنا پھیلے گا اور ہزاروں گنا زیادہ جانیں لے گا۔ اب سلمان تاثیر کے بیٹے کے اغوا پر احتجاج کو ختم کروانا اسی مائنڈ سیٹ کا فتنہ ہے۔

Mehwish,

I am going to respond to your allegations and comments one by one.

1- How do you know I am a religious fanatic? How dare you label me as such, without knowing me?

2- Anyone who kill any Pakistani is a terrorist and a killer in my eyes, I am not supporting or even justifying anyone’s abhorrent acts. But does it means that MQM is allowed to murder Pakistanis? I have said it many times, you and other MQM supporters are criminals because you support MQM criminals and killers, knowing fully well their realities. You are no less guilty than these killers who have murdered thousands of Pakistanis over the years.

3- As I have said, anyone killing MQM activist is wrong too, but why you cry foul, when same medicine is given to you, which you have given to others for 20 years? You are hypocrites.

4- How can you claim people had been voting MQM? Do you have the breakdown of fake and bogus vote cast in Karachi? I challenge you to produce the Election Commission break down of bogus votes for Karachi. I am sure it would be even higher than 45% national figure.

5- You know why I don’t trust you or any MQM supporters? Because of my personal knowledge and experience. I know literally thousands of people in Karachi. I have said it many times my forefathers migrated from north of Dehli too. You can imagine, most of the people I know are from the families who migrated. You even cannot level the accusation of bias on me. The fact is who ever I have spoken to in private, they always curse MQM to impose this situation on Karachi. They all say they do not vote for MQM and these criminals are elected on the basis of bogus vote, popularly known as “Thappa mafia” in Karachi.

6- I was told only last year, by someone who is like a Mother to me, literally, she accepted that she herself cast over 100 votes in the last general election. She also admitted her sisters and other members of her family cast similar amount of votes each. You tell me who should I trust you and other supporters of MQM or people I know all my life? Why would she lie to me, considering my relation with her? Naturally, I have to conclude it is you the mob of MQM who are the liars.

7- I know personally many people who were involved with MQM in the past, even at the time when AH was still in Pakistan. I have seen one such person on my last visit. He is still attached to MQM but trying to be less active gradually. I asked him why doesn’t he leave. His answer was “I am dead if I stay or if I leave”. Why would he lie to me, considering his relation with me? Therefore, I can safely conclude you are the liars. He was one of those “Coffin posh” created by MQM at the time of AH in Pakistan. He actually used to perform duties at 90 in Azizabad. Can you imagine how much he knows, and how much I know through people like him? It is a fact, these people will never discuss it in public, but to only people they can trust. He knows I will never divulge his name or his identification under any circumstances.

8- He was picked by the agencies few years back, and would have disappeared if we didn’t use our influence to get him released. And that influence did not come through normal means but went as high as a Lt. General, and even higher. Without that influence it would have been impossible, he and we know it. It took us one day to find out who took him and where, by the time he was released he was already badly beaten. I am narrating it, because I know the other side of the story too, what is been done if the supporters get caught.

9- Then there is my knowledge of your London dons, deep inside sordid details, narrated by people who are/were right at the top. I know many of the criminals who were supported by MQM in their political asylums during the earlier years of AH migration to the UK. They used to assemble and some of them worked at a Cab Office in Fulham. I can give even more clear clues but it would disclose the identity of those involved. I don’t want to risk their lives.

Let me assure you, no matter what you try, you can never convince me, I know your MQM inside out. It is a gang of killers and criminals, without shadow of any doubt. No amount of twisting and lies would change that fact.

Last edited:

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
President took notice of Shahbaz Taseer kidnapping in half hour?

we are living in such a state where bloodshedding killing kidnapping has become common social evil throughout the country but what kind of violence broke out in Karachi and death toll reached hundreds and still increasing no body put ear to it mothers and daughters amd relatives and fathers crying on all tv channels but our government did not took notice until they got fear that army might took action and took over Karachi on their own still we as a nation still not much hopeful what kind of operation is being conducted there but meanwhile Shahbaz Taseer happened to be kidnapped in Lahore this morning and it is very strange that within half hour President took notice and prime minister been calling to Sherbano Taseer president calling Amna Taseer Interior minister ordering DIG Punjab and FIA that is very good efficient move to save his life and put the culprits to justice but Mr. President Mr. Prime Minister, Mr. Interior Minister what about the mothers crying in Karachi the daughters crying in Karachi the sons crying in Karachi relatives begging for mercy in Karachi do think about them as well