Sacrosanctity of Supreme Court Decisions and Way Forward to Get Rid of Political Heyna

What should Supreme Court do to pull the nation out of current hopless situation?

• Total voters

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dear Forum Members!
The sorry state of affair created by the vicious and evil band of Political Mafia (PPP+PMLN+MQM+ANP+JUI), in which verdicts of the Supreme Court have turned into an object of "ridicule", has depressed the nation. We must get out of it. I honestly feel that in case the same situation continues then Supreme Court of Pakistan should invoke Article-190 and and direct the Armed forces to help in implementing its orders without fail. In case Armed forces do not comply with the orders, the judges should lock the court rooms and say sorry to Nation that they were feeling helpless to deliver the Justice for which people of Pakistan sacrificed their lives and spent many sleepless nights on the roads. I hope the nation would rise to rescue the situation. This could be the high time when for the rise of Patriotic Leadership (May it be IK or anyother) as such occasion give birth to honest and patriotic leadership. All the forum members are requested to please respond.

I request the Moderators to please conduct a poll based on the following questions:

Poll: What should Supreme Court do to pull the nation out of current hopless situation?
1. Only Invoke Article 190 and continue to fuction and think its job is done, regardless of the implementation of its orders?
2. Invoke Article 190 and stop functioning, Disqualify the Prime Minister under contempt of court, if Army does not respond, go to the public?
3. Invoke Article 190, if Army does not respond, charge COAS under High Treason, Disqualify Prime Minister before Collective resignation and going to public

Last edited:

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In my opinion SC ask the people of Pakistan to gather infront of Parliament till they RESIGN.
If the concerned authorities do not respond.

GeoG

SC should not invoke Article 190 as it will make PPP Shaheed
Judges should resign in protest, SC and all High Courts
Let people of the country come on roads and people of the world know about Zardari Junta

Let Zardari play all cards he has in his hands and he hasn't many left in his hands
This will be the best way to make public opinion against corrupt politicians...

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Let people of the country come on roads and people of the world know about Zardari Junta

Let Zardari play all cards he has in his hands and he hasn't many left in his hands

Judges kyun utren janab?!!! taake puppet judges aake control sanbhal len?

GeoG

It is important that judges of high courts should resign at the same time

There is a procedure to follow to appoint high court and sc judges,
Govt can't appoint any tom dick of harry as sc judge

Govt will not dare to appoint a single judge
public is sick and tired of this corrupt junta, they will be buried alive if they tried to appoint new judges...

Wadaich

Hashmi Sahib! The puppet judges already have been shown their worth (Dogar and Cronies). I think no person shall like to share the same fate as Dogar. How much could the puppet judges survive before the power of the public even with the support of Government?

Wadaich

It is important that judges of high courts should resign at the same time

There is a procedure to follow to appoint high court and sc judges,
Govt can't appoint any tom dick of harry as sc judge

Govt will not dare to appoint a single judge
public is sick and tired of this corrupt junta, they will be buried alive if they tried to appoint new judges...
I agree with U.

Wadaich

We need bloody civil war , does not matter how it is invoked, these goons should be killed and hanged on street light poles. there is no other solution.

I think the suggested way forward is one of the options for trasition through the public power. The whole nation is hoped to be united on this issue. It will eliminate the risk of Civil war.

lovely_pk

Banned
I don't consider this CJ as fair judge unless and untill he will try the same efforts to open up the cases against ***** brothers...... it seems like he got an agreement with the taklai brother at the back end, which is why, ***** brother support this CJ so vibrantly..... And as far as i know, he never or force any officer to open up the cases against ta k la brothers... Why he is protecting them?????

Wadaich

I don't consider this CJ as fair judge unless and untill he will try the same efforts to open up the cases against ***** brothers...... it seems like he got an agreement with the taklai brother at the back end, which is why, ***** brother support this CJ so vibrantly..... And as far as i know, he never or force any officer to open up the cases against ta k la brothers... Why he is protecting them?????
I think their action suggests that they are just false flag supporters of Chief Justice. Had they been not so, they would have brought the public in streets upon gross violation of Supreme Court decisions.

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Hashmi Sahib! The puppet judges already have been shown their worth (Dogar and Cronies). I think no person shall like to share the same fate as Dogar. How much could the puppet judges survive before the power of the public even with the support of Government?

Baat main wazan to hai!!!

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Whatever happens, I feel the matter will again be decided on the streets, especially if the army fails to stand behind the SC. No one, including the army, can ever stand in front of a mass public movement. I think the time for that movement is coming closer. After Ramazan, I think there will be a lot of "garma garmi"

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
In my personal opinion you will see Govt will take a step back and will restore Sec. establishment , these delaying tactics have been successful in the past, i am not sure how long an inevitable can be avoided but it seems Govt is very keen to hold on to power till march when senate elections are supposed to take place. Is government going to succeed in this task , i doubt that, i think they have run out of time now and soon verdicts are going to come one after an other and we might see a "Gen Kakkar formula" in near future.

Wadaich

In my personal opinion you will see Govt will take a step back and will restore Sec. establishment , these delaying tactics have been successful in the past, i am not sure how long an inevitable can be avoided but it seems Govt is very keen to hold on to power till march when senate elections are supposed to take place. Is government going to succeed in this task , i doubt that, i think they have run out of time now and soon verdicts are going to come one after an other and we might see a "Gen Kakkar formula" in near future.
Agreed! But Kakar Formula seems bit older......the most suitable sounds the government of tecnocrats to clear the administrative mess and then elections implementing article 62,63.

gazoomartian

This might be more practical than above. the above ways could open the ways for martial law