request to admin

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think the main problem with all of us is that we take the contextual debate and twist it into attacks on personalities by calling them 'jahil molvis' among other things. I am not a strict fan of any of the leading scholars that are under debate here but I would not go out and call them jahil outright because for one they are definitely more knowledgeable than me so I have no right to call them jahil. I am way more jahil than them.
Secondly I suggest that since these debates are religious in nature so we should be very careful in our criticisms as it is a 'debate' which means anyone of us can be wrong.
Thirdly if you have something against someones interpretation of something then theres a polite way of disagreeing instead of exposing the 'jihalat' in oneself and going on a cursing spree with thread names starting with 'another example of xyz molvis jihalat' as if you yourself are the know-all and end-all of all religious and wordly knowledge!

A I agree with you awan4ever, no one has the right to declare anyone a Kafir. I would suggest admin to start with, any post which announces somebody Kafir should be deleted. Any thread subject with the word "Jahil" "illiterate maulvi" for a known scholar should be deleted. Down the road, the rules may be further tightened.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A I agree with you awan4ever, no one has the right to declare anyone a Kafir. I would suggest admin to start with, any post which announces somebody Kafir should be deleted. Any thread subject with the word "Jahil" "illiterate maulvi" for a known scholar should be deleted. Down the road, the rules may be further tightened.

buddy, if the admin were to do that then they should include in the list of banned words : Kazzab, Murtad, Mulhid, 'false prophet', etc etc.

Do you think admin has nothing to do but browse each and every word? NOT
If they keep 'tightening' the forum will become a joke of the century. People have to be respectful and less arrogance in attempting to impose self ideas, belief, and ideology on others.

I recommend that only anti-islamic, and anti-pakistani posts be banned/removed.

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
I think the main problem with all of us is that we take the contextual debate and twist it into attacks on personalities by calling them 'jahil molvis' among other things. I am not a strict fan of any of the leading scholars that are under debate here but I would not go out and call them jahil outright because for one they are definitely more knowledgeable than me so I have no right to call them jahil. I am way more jahil than them.
Secondly I suggest that since these debates are religious in nature so we should be very careful in our criticisms as it is a 'debate' which means anyone of us can be wrong.
Thirdly if you have something against someones interpretation of something then theres a polite way of disagreeing instead of exposing the 'jihalat' in oneself and going on a cursing spree with thread names starting with 'another example of xyz molvis jihalat' as if you yourself are the know-all and end-all of all religious and wordly knowledge!

I second it

imrankhan0

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
buddy, if the admin were to do that then they should include in the list of banned words : Kazzab, Murtad, Mulhid, 'false prophet', etc etc.

Do you think admin has nothing to do but browse each and every word? NOT
If they keep 'tightening' the forum will become a joke of the century. People have to be respectful and less arrogance in attempting to impose self ideas, belief, and ideology on others.

I recommend that only anti-islamic, and anti-pakistani posts be banned/removed.

yes anti pakistan posts, but not anti pakistan army posts, we must always keep in mind our pakhtoon and balooch brothers who are being killed by pakistan regiment of american army