Religious FREEDOM in india

Unicorn

Banned
HINDUstan is home to widespread discrimination against religious minorities (i.e.: non-HINDU's)

this is common the whole world over, the minorities are always the target of discrimination and prejudice; however, simply because it is commonplace does not make it acceptable practice

conversely, discrimination against non-muslims in pakistan is not a politically correct practice

Bro discrimination in Pakistan is legal. I recently posted a news clip showing Yong girls age 13, 14 are routinely kidnapped and sold usually police does not take any action. In some cases they do find the girl, in court a letter is produced that the girl has converted to Islam. When that happens Pakistani law does not allow a Muslim girl to live in non Muslim house hold. Do you want the video evidence? I have posted it a few times for the deniers let me know I will post it again.

The percentage of minorities in has gone up since partition in India in Pakistan it has seriously declined. It is legislated as to how far a non Muslim can go in Pakistani administration.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro discrimination in Pakistan is legal. I recently posted a news clip showing Yong girls age 13, 14 are routinely kidnapped and sold usually police does not take any action. In some cases they do find the girl, in court a letter is produced that the girl has converted to Islam. When that happens Pakistani law does not allow a Muslim girl to live in non Muslim house hold. Do you want the video evidence? I have posted it a few times for the deniers let me know I will post it again.

The percentage of minorities in has gone up since partition in India in Pakistan it has seriously declined. It is legislated as to how far a non Muslim can go in Pakistani administration.

A very valid arguement after Salman Taseer's son adbduction. I would like to quote Gujarat in India for example for indian tolerence, everyone thought that it was state sponspered, but Mr. Modi in Govt. for the past several years since that happenned, why did not he replicate? People have to undrstand that Gujrat riots are the result of Godhra. A very unfortunate situation.

Last edited:

Reactionary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
kidnapping of this type isn't legal, just because the authorities have hard time policing it doesn't mean it is encouraged.

what happened in gujrat was far from a riot, it was an organized massacre. modi did not repeat it because he knew the next time it happened, he would also be a casualty

those who claim that such a blatant display of organized violence against a minority group was merely a "riot" are kindly reflecting the true nature of their being for the whole world to see

Last edited:

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=19074]jujuju[/MENTION]

Let me first of all present some of the Verses of Holy Quran in order to demonstrate the bigots like you to clear up their minds from the filth of misconceptions and utter rubbishes in relation to the subject matter of Human Slavery.

The guiding principle of Almighty Lord is to remind the Humanity of their common ancestral origins and to lay the significance of an individual on the acts of piety and accepting His edicts (Al Taqwa) not by means of lineage, caste (Any bell rings in your bigoted mind with regards to your own faith of Hinduism), colour and creed.

49:13, O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allh is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. he is one of the Muttaqn]. Verily, Allh is All-Knowing, All-Aware.

Obligatory alms (Zakat’s concept) is one of the main articles of Islamic faith and out of total eight heads of its dispensation freeing of slaves is one of them according to this verse of Holy Quran;

9:60 As-Sadaqt (here it means Zakt) are only for the Fuqar'[] (poor), and Al-Maskin[] (the poor) and those employed to collect (the funds); and to attract the hearts of those who have been inclined (towards Islm); and to free the captives; and for those in debt; and for Allh's Cause (i.e. for Mujhidn - those fighting in the holy battle), and for the wayfarer (a traveller who is cut off from everything); a duty imposed by Allh. And Allh is All-Knower, All-Wise.

As contrary to the common deceptive believes of sceptics the role of Prophet of Islam PBUH was not to indulge in slave trade and keeping them for his own service but to break the shackles of their slavery and bondage from the rest of the corrupt world as expressed in these words of Quran;

7:157 Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e. Muhammad SAW) whom they find written with them in the Taurt (Torah) (Deut, xviii 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16)[], - he commands them for Al-Ma‘rf (i.e. Islmic Monotheism and all that Islm has ordained); and forbids them from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Islm has forbidden); he allows them as lawful At-Tayyibt (i.e. all good and lawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods), and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khab’ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons and foods), he releases them from their heavy burden, and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad SAW), honour him, help him, and follow the light (the Qur’n) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful[].

The terms of freedom / emancipation of slaves can easily be put forward by the bond men / women to their masters and it is not allowed to forced those slaves in to an illegal practise of prostitution by their owners in order to make some financial benefits out of those hedious practices;

24 :33 And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allh enriches them of His Bounty. And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), give them such writing, if you find that there is good and honesty in them. And give them something (yourselves) out of the wealth of Allh which He has bestowed upon you. And force not your maids to prostitution, if they desire chastity, in order that you may make a gain in the (perishable) goods of this worldly life. But if anyone compels them (to prostitution), then after such compulsion, Allh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to those women, i.e. He will forgive them because they have been forced to do this evil act unwillingly).

It has been ordered by the Supreme Author of this very divine book to rest of the well off individuals to be good and kind with slaves and to feel fear of His antagonism if His commandments are not to be adhered by them in such words;

4:36 Worship Allh and join none with Him (in worship), and do good to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, Al-Maskin (the poor), the neighbour who is near of kin, the neighbour who is a stranger, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (you meet), and those (slaves) whom your right hands possess. Verily, Allh does not like such as are proud and boastful;

And finally there is no concept of Laundi who can have multiple sexual partners under the guardianship of his master as perceived by your sick mind in your earlier posts have a look on these glaring words of Quran and try to fathom the depth of its wisdom and divine mercy;

4:25 And whoever of you have not the means wherewith to wed free, believing women, they may wed believing girls from among those (slaves) whom your right hands possess, and Allh has full knowledge about your Faith, you are one from another. Wed them with the permission of their own folk (guardians, Auliy' or masters) and give them their Mahr(Dowry Money) according to what is reasonable; they (the above said captive and slave-girls) should be chaste, not adulterous, nor taking boy-friends. And after they have been taken in wedlock, if they commit illegal sexual intercourse, their punishment is half that for free (unmarried) women.[] This is for him among you who is afraid of being harmed in his religion or in his body; but it is better for you that you practise selfrestraint, and Allh is OftForgiving, Most Merciful

By the way to conclude my set of responses for a knob like you, I would like to emphasise this point here with much more vehemence that without any concept and prevalence of Morality and Ethical values no society can even be termed as humane and progressive in true sense. And morality is what which serves as the basic and crucial foundation to hold the structural edifice of any refined and upright civilization.

Of course those who are the products of unbridled & indiscriminate sex and drug gatherings, to invoke the famous proposition of our intelligent friend Mr Wadaich here on this forum, can’t perceive the beauties and ultimate realities of moral uprightness. And how they can perceive their importance when the traces of promiscuity and lewdness is subtly embedded in to the fabric of their own religion and perfectly tagged with (many of) their venerated deities.

Last edited: