Refereneces Against CJ Iftekhar Mohammed Choudhry MUST READ

ehsanali

MPA (400+ posts)
ehsanali said:
http://www.dawn.com/2007/03/21/nat2.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He is the most corrupt Cj in history of Pakistan Now he has deal with PM

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Another paaoon per kulhari by AZ. I must say that he is desperate and conniving. CJ has not done anything that that 99% of Pakistani's do not do even if it is true. What he did when he was not the CJ is the responsibility of the president of Pakistan to look inot to make sure that appointment of CJ is upto the mark. Once he is appointed and then he conducts himself according to the law then that should be different and not connected.
What about the will of BB? AZ has finally put the final nail in his own coffin! well doneAZ!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
Another paaoon per kulhari by AZ. I must say that he is desperate and conniving. CJ has not done anything that that 99% of Pakistani's do not do even if it is true. What he did when he was not the CJ is the responsibility of the president of Pakistan to look inot to make sure that appointment of CJ is upto the mark. Once he is appointed and then he conducts himself according to the law then that should be different and not connected.
What about the will of BB? AZ has finally put the final nail in his own coffin! well doneAZ!

Once the Swiss case actually opens, we should see exit of AZ in perhaps a couple of months.

He will packup and take a flight like Shah of Iran or be removed thru impeachment. I kinda feel sorry for PM Gillani tho. Poor fella has to defend his boss, most corrupt and crook

Star Gazer

Spartacus said:
I think after our CJ , Iftikhar Chaudhry is no more a legal CJ .
I request to all ,Please copy this and send to all of friends and in other FORUMS.

Najam Sethi Ka Sawal Aoor Aap Ka Jawab

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhMszRx8oZs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[email protected]

Kindly copy the article on 'Feudalism and MQM' and also send to all your friends and forums.
Also get ready for all the cases that are about to open to solve the murders of many many innocent people in Karach and elsewhere I/A.

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
sobia403 said:
Spartacus said:
I think after our CJ , Iftikhar Chaudhry is no more a legal CJ .
I request to all ,Please copy this and send to all of friends and in other FORUMS.

Najam Sethi Ka Sawal Aoor Aap Ka Jawab

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhMszRx8oZs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[email protected]

Kindly copy the article on 'Feudalism and MQM' and also send to all your friends and forums.
Also get ready for all the cases that are about to open to solve the murders of many many innocent people in Karach and elsewhere I/A.

But when question is when its bee quite a white "Inshallah", "We will"..almost 18 crore people have already signed for PTI memebership........any time frame or plan...........or just BIG MOUTHS with no political standing whatsoever??????????????

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Chief Justice of pakistan stood up to the most corrupt and powerfull
person Musharaf and refused to do anything wrong .He is the person
who was offered a big posts in the government but he refused to
accept any such thing.He refused the post of Chairman senate,Governor
balochistan and other such posts where he can enjoy the rest of his
life but he refused all these luxuriouse posts.He is the hoep for the helpless
people of pakistan.Those who are writing agaisnt him is stupid because
in the present world of information you get news in minutes about the
corruption.Now such a news are at the click of button.you cant make
people fool you are fool youself.Chif justice of Pakistan Zindabad.we are
with the CJ and Allah will protect him.Unite behiond the CJ.It is our duty.
The days of the corrupt people are numbered.You will find all such people
behind bars including your dear and corrupt President Zardari.soon Insha Allah.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Spartacus ap ko apni party, USA aur India ki difaah se fursat kesi mili ke direct CJ par agae...... Lagta hae Londoan walon par sadme ka gehra asar hae..... ham London wale baba ki khuJli samaJh sakte haen.... bechara [altaf]

GeoG

khan afghan said:
Chief Justice of pakistan stood up to the most corrupt and powerful person Musharaf and refused to do anything wrong .He is the person who was offered a big posts in the government but he refused to accept any such thing.He refused the post of Chairman senate,Governor Balochistan and other such posts where he can enjoy the rest of his life but he refused all these luxuriouse posts.He is the hoep for the helpless people of pakistan.Those who are writing agaisnt him is stupid because in the present world of information you get news in minutes about the corruption.Now such a news are at the click of button.you cant make people fool you are fool youself.Chif justice of Pakistan Zindabad. We are with the CJ and Allah will protect him.Unite behiond the CJ.It is our duty.
The days of the corrupt people are numbered.You will find all such people behind bars including your dear and corrupt President Zardari.soon Insha Allah.[/b]

Well Said Khan Afghan
In my opinion lets assume for a minut that CJ may be guilty of all the charges levelled against him but ONE NO to Musharraf has changed the direction of our history clears his past slate.

Just imagine yourself in his shoes on that eventful day in President House, knowing fully that the five Generals present in the meeting along with PM would have no problem to eliminate him (CJ). He was also aware that if he remained obedient, he would enjoy all the perks and great lifestyle and can make billions by taking a cut from decisions being made for mega projects like Steel Mill, etc.

But he said NO.
And that No has been the biggest factor for demise and departure of dictator from our country. Second case is ready to be heard and third one in not too distant future, so bye bye Musharraf, AZ, NS, Kalia Tou Kissi Khatay Main Nahi Ata.