Reema Show - 20th March 2011 - Farooq Sattar

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the question is not that he became Karachi Mayor, questions to answer are.

1. Is it true or false that Iltaf is wanted in Pakistan for Murders.
2. Is it true or false that MQM is taking Bhata from People.
3. Is it true or false that MQM forces People to attend their Jalsas.
4. Is it true or false that MQM is part of killing that takes place in Karachi all the times, if not than can they expose those who are doing this.
5. Is it true that MQM jions every or any Party who come to power and in doing so condones those who harm Pakistan.
6. Why Itaf sahib the head is refraining from coming to Pakistan and do not tell us that the time is not right, For a leader time is always right to be in Pakistan,
These are not my question but question generally asked by Pakistanis, so please clarify them for the sake of MQM and for Pakistan.

I am quite sure these are the questions every Pakistani like to ask MQM and it will beneifts them if they answer these question honestly and humbly and not rudely and in the manners of disrespect.

So go ahead MQM it is your chance to shine.

Last edited:

Ajnabi27

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
the question is not that he became Karachi Mayor, questions to answer are.

1. Is it true or false that Iltaf is wanted in Pakistan for Murders.
2. Is it true or false that MQM is taking Bhata from People.
3. Is it true or false that MQM forces People to attend their Jalsas.
4. Is it true or false that MQM is part of killing that takes place in Karachi all the times, if not than can they expose those who are doing this.
5. Is it true that MQM jions every or any Party who come to power and in doing so condones those who harm Pakistan.
6. Why Itaf sahib the head is refraining from coming to Pakistan and do not tell us that the time is not right, For a leader time is always right to be in Pakistan,
These are not my question but question generally asked by Pakistanis, so please clarify them for the sake of MQM and for Pakistan.

I am quite sure these are the questions every Pakistani like to ask MQM and it will beneifts them if they answer these question honestly and humbly and not rudely and in the manners of disrespect.

So go ahead MQM it is your chance to shine.

Your questions are answered many times very clearly. If you bother to listen YESTERDAY's Program you will get them again.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...90-MQM-A-Political-Party-OR-A-Terrorist-Group

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Your questions are answered many times very clearly. If you bother to listen YESTERDAY's Program you will get them again.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...90-MQM-A-Political-Party-OR-A-Terrorist-Group[/QUOTE**

A clever way to not answer the questions directly, but beat around the bush, what would one expect from rank and file of MQM, would they tell the truth, no party member will tell the truth including MQM.

How do you conclude that a party is violent or not that a party takes bhata or not, you check the common man of Pakistan, specialy in Karachi and those who are not the member of party say it is a Bhata party , it is party that involves in killing, that this is a party which use violence to get ahead and this is a Party which will join any govt, to get seats and than tow the line of those they join.

I have personally heard from many punjabis who had to close their businessess and leave Karachi due to the demnds by this party for Bhata.

Watch this and learn the truth. the nazim sahib beating women.

http://makepakistanbetter.com/why_how_what_forum.asp?GroupID=5&ArticleID=740

another detailed report by this lady named Hira but telling the truth about MQM, read on and learn.

http://www.beta.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=146615158709209&topic=194

I would like u to answer these question before I put up more photos and videos produced by citizens of Pakistan.

Go ahead answer it, Never mind about videos shows in a TV, tell us if this all is untrue.

Last edited: