Reasons why PTI will looses in Karachi NA246 ??

Zainsha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Reasons PTI will looses in Karachi NA246

Ok folks, here's an alternative. Stand up to your party (PTI) and demand higher standards and deliverance. Accept no compromise and be able to confront your leaders when they deliver marginally ....

Can you please shed some light how do we stand up for "OUR" party by not voting for it? I thought this thread is for NA-246.. If party supporters start questioning their leadership in critical situations, opponents will be clapping with happiness.. Here the fight is to defeat the terrorism that has engulfed Karachi since the inception of MQM.. Unless we show that MQM can be defeated in Karachi, forget about any other progress.. A political party can only be defeated politically..

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

This is not a general election, by wining this seat PTI will not come into govt in sindh or at federal level, and you think people in azizabad are going to analyze pti performance in KPK and then think about voting for them ?

If the Pakistani voter started voting on performance then these corrupt nooras and zardaakus would never come into power. Save for KPK no one has showed that they vote on performance. Maybe they have because since 70 there hasn't been a fair election in Pakistan so we really don't know how the Pakistani voters vote, but still I doubt NA 246 people really care about PTIs performance in KPK.

Having said that I think it is pretty hard to for PTI to win it. This is MQM heartland, populated by either mental slaves or people too afraid to speak out against them through their vote, because even if PTI wins 90 and MQM presence will remain in the area and they will have to face that. And we know MQM and its vindictive nature, it has no problem at all making boris of their own party members let alone anyone else.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)

I agree with the thread starter and give you reasons for that.
a new party when emerge in politics has to do soke thing bigger to beat old horse.
their is a huge difference between punjab and karachi.
mqm politics is based on lower class of people and entirely based on karkun. Whether in punjab politicd is based in money talkies, jagirdari.
its easier to beat the party who was not strong in karkun and does not based in grounds.
mqm is basically based in grounds so beating them with punjab style is not easy. Pti if wants to beat mqm has to strengthen its party organizations and increase their karkun tyen it is possible to beat mqm in karachi.
karachi as per population wise bigger then kpk which also has a uniqueness due to its versatility of ethnic origins.

Altaf Lutfi

PTI has already explained that their goal is to fight against the terror tactics of MQM, not winning the seat necessarily. Apart from other factors, IK 's approval rating is expected to fall in view of his support for Iranian tactics to destabilize the Saudi backyard. I was a staunch supporter of IK with solid belief in his will to transform Pakistan but finding him playing in the hands of sectarian crooks, I have serious concerns about his maturity and majority of Sunni population will not forget his backstabbing so easy.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Yar 1st of all ask the admins/ moderators to change the spelling of 'loose' in title. It should be 'lose' not 'loose'. Loose means 'Dheela ڈھیلا'

And for your reason of losing of PTI would be not due to the performance of PTI in KP but other factors in Karachi like the Fear factor and rigging of MQM as MQM has already collected ID cards from those about which MQM is in doubt of not costing votes for MQM.

This is just one NA seat of Karachi not KP seat even which might put some effect. Everyone knows by winning or losing, it wouldn't make that much difference in current PTI's politics.

Galaxy

​If MQM wins again in 246 it will mean to me that the people are scared to death going against MQM.The Terror of last 35 years is still fresh in the minds of NA-246 residents.

jaanmark

Under gun every body give vote to mqm simple is that nothing else

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)

Jamat has more votes than pti but jamat cant beat mqm and only pti can. The reason is most of mqm supporters hates jamat more than anyone else and beating mqm needs to break mqm/urdu speaker voters which only pti can do and jamat cant do and will not happened in this janam. Jamat has more votes than pti which will be around 20000 and it will be remain forever. So with this they cant beat mqm. Many mqm karkun and voters likes ik but ik doesn't know karachi issues and he has to learn their issues and with that he can grab mqm karkun and voters.
pti lost many votes In karachi due to its idiot policy and political naivety. Many of my friend and cousins who changes from mqm to pti now again moving towards mqm who bhi due to pti non seriousness towards karachi issue. Imran in pastonly emphasized in lahore and forgets kpk and karachi.
imran now needs to work very hard to regain what he lost. Andho mai **** raja koi bhi ban sakta hai. Pti ka standard **** raja wala nahi hona chahiye.
I am pti supporter and wants pti to regain what it lost. Punjab ki siasat jagirdari and electable per hai. Inko khareedna bara asan. Ye punjab ke lota election mai ***** ki tarah ik k pas ajaye ge. So he should concentrate in performance in kpk and party organizations in karachi.
try to get some feudal in baluchistan and collaborate with army then baluchistan will be easy to get. In sindh you need fatima bhutto and other leaguers to get votes and then you are in power.

Last edited:

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)

I would consider him fail if somebody gets 20/100 but if PTI is assessed by serious institution and they would give this rating to PTI on the basis of factual facts and figures not from distracted viewer of Electronic and social media.

Secondly, if pakistani people really give votes on the basis of performance then it is good news but just illusion because if it was so then PML-N would have been no where after governing punjab so badly form 2008-2013.

Finally, are you saying that Karchi people will not give PTI vote because they perform poorly in KPK but they would MQM vote because they did well in last 15 years.

So "talking Logically" what marks you gonna give to MQM out of 100 and on what basis so that I can really know why PTI is falling behind then MQM.

mardankhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I think after local government elections in kpk, and the only province to have a true local government, pti marks will increase to 70%
Faward sb I am from KPK and I am losing hope from PTI now. They are bunch of incompetent people too... No matter this government or that government... They may be good and honest people, no corrupt etc but competency is different from all these traits which they (PTI) lack too just like all other parties.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

The first question to judge performance of anything or anyone is to set the performance criteria, or precise expectations, and then compare the actual performance with stated criteria by an audit or validation. So in view of promises made by PTI, what exactly do you think has been accomplished so far and what should have been accomplished in KPK in the first 6 months, one year, two years and so on. Please be specific; no generalities.

Last edited:

remykhan

So called mahajers must not segregate themselves from main stream. if they want continued bodies in bags target killing and extortionists in society will vote for MQM they must also remember that there can be repercussion and they must be ready for that. PTI is a balanced new party, believing in law n order and working on care of the people. People with little smart brain will vote for them in NA 246.

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)

Stupid thread..NA246 has nothing to do with kpk..PTI will lose only if silent voter didn't come out to vote

kakamuna420

Altaf may soon enjoy tikka kebab in UK jail and Farooq Sattar will sell MQM for peanuts

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Faward sb I am from KPK and I am losing hope from PTI now. They are bunch of incompetent people too... No matter this government or that government... They may be good and honest people, no corrupt etc but competency is different from all these traits which they (PTI) lack too just like all other parties.
Bingo, agree 100% my brother!

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)

I would consider him fail if somebody gets 20/100 but if PTI is assessed by serious institution and they would give this rating to PTI on the basis of factual facts and figures not from distracted viewer of Electronic and social media.

Secondly, if pakistani people really give votes on the basis of performance then it is good news but just illusion because if it was so then PML-N would have been no where after governing punjab so badly form 2008-2013.

Finally, are you saying that Karchi people will not give PTI vote because they perform poorly in KPK but they would MQM vote because they did well in last 15 years.

So "talking Logically" what marks you gonna give to MQM out of 100 and on what basis so that I can really know why PTI is falling behind then MQM.
I am saying that the silent voters, which came out to vote for PTI in May 2013, will not come out as people of Karachi are smarter than any other region. The MQM "zambi" voters will continue to vote for the murderer. What would have been better was if PTI can show off their massive success in KPK as a PR tool to get the silent voters out. PTI is ready to get a smack on their face; thanks to lack of efforts from the great Khan who has no time to spend in KPK and let it self-run by a bunch of nice but incompetent leaders (so called)

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Stupid thread..NA246 has nothing to do with kpk.PTI will lose only if silent voter didn't come out to vote
No my brother, its not the stupid threat, its the stupid effort of PTI in KPK instead. I do agree with the second part of your statement, which is what precisely my point. Silent voters have not seen any significant progress in KPK to come out risking their lives so same old "zambi" voters will vote for same old MQM murderers. Hold PTI to higher standards so that they fear losing your vote and I assure you they will perform. For now you all are "blind supporters" ....

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)

The first question to judge performance of anything or anyone is to set the performance criteria, or precise expectations, and then judge the actual performance with some kind of audit or validation of ground effects and end results. So in view of promises made by PTI, what exactly do you think has been accomplished so far and what should have been accomplished in KPK in the first 6 months, one year, two years and so on, which will convince you that PTI's performance would have been satisfactory. Please be specific; no generalities.
Agree. This needs to be a new thread for all "blind supporters" of PTI to answer. But let me add one thing. PTI wrote policy papers before elections. I would like to ask everyone if they can answer to your questions asked in light of those policies ....

jangjoo786

You gave a silly point for your argument.
karachi's problems are far far away than KPK.
karachi is not even the part of KPK.
I don't know who will win,because we don't know how much rigging MQM has been doing.
but your point has no substantial base.
Altaf is the only problem in Karachi.

frootloops

Minister (2k+ posts)

ایجنسیز کی پلّے کو ظاہر ہے کس نے گارنٹی دی ہے.