Reason for Najam Sethi's unconditional support for USA. Daughter Mira Sethi in USA

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????
?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????
???? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ?????
??? ?? ???? ??? ???????? ????
??? ????? ??? ?? ??? ????
??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????

ADDITIONAL NOTE:
i have posted this thread not for proving how beautiful and intelligent is she .one reason is mentioned in urdu below the video for posting this thread. reason for this thread is her father not she .
2nd reason is her annual fee was 52000 dollars that is 4680000 per year (2 lacs per month)and that do not include costs for books, or personal expenses or travel. how was he able to afford that??

Last edited:

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

Unicorn

Banned
I don't see what have you got against an educated lady. She is confident and well spoken and studied in the US. I am sure a lot of Pakistanis are studying abroad in US, UK, Europe, Australia etc. You don't consider them anti Pakistan. Do you?

I think he is trying to say that Najam is ready to sell out Pakistan to US because his daughter is going to work for Wall Street Journal is US. I disagree.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think he is trying to say that Najam is ready to sell out Pakistan to US because his daughter is going to work for Wall Street Journal is US. I disagree.

I perfectly understand what he is trying to say and what you are trying to do. Thanks but no thanks.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
she is very intelligent, capable, and must be outstanding and extra ordinary student of Wellesly College. she is at least better then veena malik. so you should at least praise her in that way.

secondly, this is her bad luck that she is daughter of Najam Sethi. Let's pray that she doesn't take any inspiration from him.

Thirdly, my humble questions is from all of you guys that should we be proud of such an achievements of our sisters in abroad and should we support such an exposure of our women in pakistan and out of pakistan as muslims. in my views would it not be hyppocatic. (Please dont take it too hard but this question always arose in my mind in such situation).

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
http://najamsethi.com/ns/about/

In 1999 he was imprisoned by the government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on trumped up charges of treason. The real reason was relentless exposure in The Friday Times of corruption in the Sharif family. The supreme court of Pakistan rejected the trumped up charges of “treason” and freed him after one month. While in detention he was tortured and suffered a heart attack, which necessitated heart surgery in 2000.

In 1999 the Nawaz Sharif government started to harass him by slapping over 50 income tax fraud cases. It also accused him of being a “non-Muslim” and tried to deprive him of his voting rights. But all the cases against him were rejected by the tax tribunals and high court of the country and all his rights were restored by the Chief Election Commissioner.

In 1999, he was awarded the JOURNALISM UNDER THREAT AWARD by Amnesty International, UK, and the INTERNATIONAL PRESS FREEDOM AWARD by the Committee to Protect Journalists, New York.

Think about it.

http://pakmediaalert.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/pk-on-eve-of-new-mill-najam-sethi.jpgNajam Sethi’s Speech in India
pk-on-eve-of-new-mill-najam-sethi.jpg

Fault Lines Exposed!!!

What does Sethi’s Speech in India Say?

Islam is a false ideology and so is the Muslim consciousness. The Ideology that matters is economy.

Sethi gives advice to India: don’t flex your muscles against Pakistan as you will get a similar response. If you want a great power status in South Asia, integrate your economy with Pakistan. Once it becomes dependent, you can eat the whole hog.

The Clear and the Manifest

Both points are interlocked making a sly formula for finishing Pakistan. The underlying concern is the Muslim consciousness, which seeks space for expression and hence geographical and political independence. Muslim consciousness is thus antagonistic to merger with non-Muslim (secular) consciousness. So what should be done? Sethi offers
solution: substitute Islamic consciousness with economic consciousness. Pakistanis will loose drive as an independent people and will get lost in the India continent.

Second, Sethi wants India to discard the warpath with Pakistan because that arouses the fighter in the Pakistani psyche. Instead, he suggests the route of economic integration. A Pakistan dependent on India will be unable to resis or fight back.

Sethi received a lot of flak from the Pakistanis on calling Pakistan a failed state. But neither ISI, which hosted him in the comfortable surroundings of Islamabad, not the Nawaz government, which was settling score with him on personal grounds, bothered to read his infamous speech in India. Sethi’s speck was a recipe for eliminating Pakistan. He could have been sentenced to 8 years in prison under section 123-A Pakistan Penal Code. But who cares! The courts are concerned about their contempt and the politicians about their projection in the print media, as if all else is banality. Their attitude almost says “Hell to Pakistan!”

http://pakmediaalert.wordpress.com/...new-millenium-najam-sethis-pro-indian-speech/

Think about it.

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
well said man ....
she is very intelligent, capable, and must be outstanding and extra ordinary student of Wellesly College. she is at least better then veena malik. so you should at least praise her in that way.

secondly, this is her bad luck that she is daughter of Najam Sethi. Let's pray that she doesn't take any inspiration from him.

Thirdly, my humble questions is from all of you guys that should we be proud of such an achievements of our sisters in abroad and should we support such an exposure of our women in pakistan and out of pakistan as muslims. in my views would it not be hyppocatic. (Please dont take it too hard but this question always arose in my mind in such situation).

Narcissist

Banned

????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????
?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????
???? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ?????
??? ?? ???? ??? ???????? ????
??? ????? ??? ?? ??? ????
??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????

Hey man, get life. ok
What a shame, what a strange way of thinking.
She is well educated and smart girl. Probably her family paid her fees for her education. Najam Sethi's son is Harvard graduate. Najam himself is Cambridge graduate and was class fellow of his wife Jugno sethi in cambridge.
Jinnah sahib was also educated in England, so what should we induce from that??
It is loser's attitude....what you have adopted. There is no base of it, if you have not got the opportunity to get foreign education then the least is stop this pathetic and cheap propaganda.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
loo ker lo gal sab us ke shakal per chaly gey,baz loog tu us ke english bolnay per mutasir ho gye ,wah keya qoom he ham ,ye pesy kamye ge tu apny ley pak key ley nahe, is key bap nay konsa pak key lay aaj tak koche keya he,bahir perhnay may herj nahe mager najam sethi ke tarha pitho ban jana herj he,

aamirkhan

loo ker lo gal sab us ke shakal per chaly gey,baz loog tu us ke english bolnay per mutasir ho gye ,wah keya qoom he ham ,ye pesy kamye ge tu apny ley pak key ley nahe, is key bap nay konsa pak key lay aaj tak koche keya he,bahir perhnay may herj nahe mager najam sethi ke tarha pitho ban jana herj he,

i agree with u

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
its a silly argument that he supports US just because his daughter is there. I am in Britain, should that make my father support Britain?
Perhaps he thinks that he could be blackmailed because his daughter studying there. Do you live in England as a Pakistani national, or are you a British citizen? If you and your father are British citizens then you have to support England. And by the way it is the duty of every Muslim to be loyal to the country where he lives.