Reason for Najam Sethi's unconditional support for USA. Daughter Mira Sethi in USA

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
usually girls wear dress on their graduation, but instead she is wearing long qameez with trousers. She seems very charming and an intelligent girl. It is always very pleasant to see successful Pakistani abroad.

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mai nay iss SONY bibi ka aik article daikha thaa jis mai iss nay kaha thaa kay Pakistan's Army Is the Real Obstacle to Peace
so i Think yeh zaihnee tour per adnan swati ki rishtaydaar hai. LOL

For Adnan Swati
turtledance_avatar_picture_84301.gif

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
everyone is writing how beautiful lady is she. but i have posted this thread not for proving how beautiful and intelligent is she .one reason is mentioned in urdu below the video for posting this thread. reason for this thread is her father not she
2nd reason is her annual fee was 52000 dollars that is 4680000 per year and that do not include costs for books, or personal expenses or travel. how was he able to afford that

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
yaarro i like the lady.
since its a rule of deals in our country
i strike a deal with you guys.
actually i like the lady u guys help me in marrying this beautiful lady and u leave the rest to me
sethi ki tu mei.... laga dunga. just leave everything to me he l be my susar and u l see wat i do with this ***** sorry susar

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yaarro i like the lady.
since its a rule of deals in our country
i strike a deal with you guys.
actually i like the lady u guys help me in marrying this beautiful lady and u leave the rest to me
sethi ki tu mei.... laga dunga. just leave everything to me he l be my susar and u l see wat i do with this ***** sorry susar

khaan saab app ki bato say tou lugta hai k adnan swati koe marriage bureau CHALA RAHA HAI. LOL

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
Perhaps he thinks that he could be blackmailed because his daughter studying there. Do you live in England as a Pakistani national, or are you a British citizen? If you and your father are British citizens then you have to support England. And by the way it is the duty of every Muslim to be loyal to the country where he lives.

Zara Apna Biyan Durust Kar Lain, Aap Kay Kissi Qadiani Bhai Nay Sun Liya To Aap Pah Mirza Saab Ki Teaching Say Baghawat Ka Fatwa Lag Sakta Hai:

Your Statement: Be Loyal To Country Where You Live

Mirza Saab Teachings: Be Loyal To ANGREEZ WHEREVER You Live

Unicorn

Banned
everyone is writing how beautiful lady is she. but i have posted this thread not for proving how beautiful and intelligent is she .one reason is mentioned in urdu below the video for posting this thread. reason for this thread is her father not she
2nd reason is her annual fee was 52000 dollars that is 4680000 per year and that do not include costs for books, or personal expenses or travel. how was he able to afford that

52000.00 a year in fee. Obviously he is on CIA payroll, excellent investigation.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Zara Apna Biyan Durust Kar Lain, Aap Kay Kissi Qadiani Bhai Nay Sun Liya To Aap Pah Mirza Saab Ki Teaching Say Baghawat Ka Fatwa Lag Sakta Hai:

Your Statement: Be Loyal To Country Where You Live

Mirza Saab Teachings: Be Loyal To ANGREEZ WHEREVER You Live
You should put your brain in gear before giving comments! The heinous and coward act of terrorist from Mai, 28th this year has shown how loyal Ahmadis to their homeland are. Ahmadis neither take the law into their own hands nor they exercise vigilantism. Have you ever seen that road were blocked or tires were burnt by Ahmdis? We are law abiding citizens no matter where we live. And this what Islam teach us.

Actually you don't qualify to debate because of your lack of information. So, you better stay off.

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)
Perhaps he thinks that he could be blackmailed because his daughter studying there. Do you live in England as a Pakistani national, or are you a British citizen? If you and your father are British citizens then you have to support England. And by the way it is the duty of every Muslim to be loyal to the country where he lives.

The claim/notion that the US government might blackmail Najam Sethi because his daughter is there is preposterous at best. This will be rejected by even the most avid conspiracy theorist that wander in the streets of our nation.

I disagree with Mr Sethi on most things. However, I have a lot of respect for the man. He has liberal/leftist stances because he genuinely believes in them and not because his daughter will be harmed by US government if he stops being a leftist.

I think Mr Sethi's observations are usually short sighted, he has no faith in the power Pakistan derives from the mass anti-Americanism, he preaches status-quo on some fundamental issues of governance and sometimes does not tell the complete truth when right wing, religious or conservative issues are at hand. On the other hand I admire his views on role of military, economy, military spending and ISI.

However, he is a patriotic Pakistani who believes what he preaches is for the good of the country. I disagree with him mostly but i reject the shallow claims of the highly sentimental, "emotions over facts" crowd that think everyone that disagrees with their vision of how things should be done to be a traitor, US/Israeli/Indian spy.