READ AND TELL ME ISN'T THIS A JOKE

ZshanKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
WHAT CAN YOU SAY!
1435.gif

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
ANY THING IS POSSIBLE MAN. I HOPE HE FINDS A LAW IN QURAN THAT JUSTIFIES 25 MILLION RUPEES FEES TO INFLUENCE HAMEED DOGAR.

ushaikh

Citizen
shaheedchoudry Post subject: Re: READ AND TELL ME ISN'T THIS A JOKEPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:13 am

Posts: 1033 ANY THING IS POSSIBLE MAN. I HOPE HE FINDS A LAW IN QURAN THAT JUSTIFIES 25 MILLION RUPEES FEES TO INFLUENCE HAMEED DOGAR.

THIS IS IT MAN, THESE PEOPLE MAKE MOCKERY OF ISLAM AND SHARIA

khan afghan

Bilawal says that his mother Banazeer was very much impress
of this person who has been blamed for sleaze.Then today
I knew that if he was impressed from him then he a at very
low level of intellegence.Banazeer was impressed from him
and Zardari earlier HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
what an oxfordian graduate.I dont think she got degree
on the basis of her intellegence .

khan afghan

Bilawal says that his mother Banazeer was very much impress
of this person who has been blamed for sleaze.Then today
I knew that if she was impressed from him then she was at very
low level of intellegence.Banazeer was impressed from him
and Zardari earlier HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
what an oxfordian graduate.I dont think she got degree
on the basis of her intellegence .

anwar4689

Citizen
SALAM EVERYBODY, NO IT IS NOT A JOKE, HOPE THAT SOON SOMEBODY WILL GIVE ZARDARI THE SAME TITLE FOR HIS SERVICES FOR PAKISTAN AND SOCIETY AND WHO IS BILAWAL ZARDARI, DO YOU THINK HE IS SUCH AN IMPORTANT FIGURE THAT WE MENTION HIS NAME HERE ON THIS FORUM. BROTHERS AND SISTERS I ALSO CONGRATULATE ALL OF YOU AT MULANA FAZAL-UR-REHMANS BROTHERS DEFEAT, I AM NOT SURE ABOUT ALL OF YOU BUT I AM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE I KNOW THEM VERY WELL, THEY ARE THE REAL PARASITES

crocodile

Citizen
I think all leaders of this party deserve pride of performance award..... Zardari Madari(for stoping sms jokes), Malik Rehman Naie (Does not think before he talks), Babre Awan(Nishan-e-Imtiaz), Qamar Zaman(Pub fighter), so many others.... Hahahahaha

molvirpg

No no it is not a joke, it is true.

He did the research and he really was into it. He claims that he is a spiritual man a FAQIR ADMI.

The important however is, that having finished the entire work, he concluded and decided, that CORRUPTION, EMBEZZELMENT, LOOTING AND PLUNDERING IS THE WAY FORWARD. He is shamelessly and stubbornly following this way, despite the fact that he had a close encounter with death very recently. It has given him a new impetus and momentum in to doing more corruption.

Indeed he deserves Sitara-i-Imtiaz by the head of Pakistani Plunderers Party head, the Chief Plunderer, Asif Zardari.

crocodile

Citizen
molvirpg said:
No no it is not a joke, it is true.

He did the research and he really was into it. He claims that he is a spiritual man a FAQIR ADMI.

The important however is, that having finished the entire work, he concluded and decided, that CORRUPTION, EMBEZZELMENT, LOOTING AND PLUNDERING IS THE WAY FORWARD. He is shamelessly and stubbornly following this way, despite the fact that he had a close encounter with death very recently. It has given him a new impetus and momentum in to doing more corruption.

Indeed he deserves Sitara-i-Imtiaz by the head of Pakistani Plunderers Party head, the Chief Plunderer, Asif Zardari.