Status
Not open for further replies.

rafiq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
There is nothing wrong with being interviewed by a female but it is definitely harm to mingle intimately with them and commit zin. Could any Imran Khan follower explain the following please as since he has now entered politics, the voter needs to know about his past and whether or not he can be trusted (sincere questions):

The following video (I remember this clearly even today!!) at 1:06 and so on:

Note: I enjoy qawwali!

What about the following outrageous accusation from an ex-girlfriend:
Sita White and His Daughter Need Justice"imran Khan"
http://funchit.com/showthread.php?tid=1256

It opens with:
Imran Khan's love child with indian actress Sita White. Imran Khan refused to accept his daughter even after dna test proved he is father.
So called... Islam, taliban loving and liberal bashing leader. Hypocrite!

I would never lend an ear to the above had I not visited this site. It appears to be a mix of terrorist SSP supporting Taliban lovers and wannabe religious Imran Khan followers.

The Taliban have bombed market places, mosques, schools and anything they can target yet call their actions Islam and Jihd and themselves Muslims. Yes, these SSP/TTP bomb mosques, imams and Muslims and yet claim to help Islam and Muslim, wal-`iydhubillh!

Unbelievable!

And if you want to know who really follows the Americans, the Americans themselves admit that it was they who supported these terrorists otherwise they would not have existedso SSP/TTP, you are an American creation not an Islamic one:

TTP still have to be made accountable for their crimes.

rafiq

No, my post was not propaganda or an attack. All I require is a simple explanation. Appologies if I have hurt anyone. Frashta kon he.

I am very impressed and happy with his Cancer hospital!

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
No, my post was not propaganda or an attack. All I require is a simple explanation. Appologies if I have hurt anyone. Frashta kon he.

I am very impressed and happy with his Cancer hospital!
if u were in sleep from last 15 years when these question arised by the world most courpt nawaz leaders prpoganda machine 1000 time .if u are a mumy come to life after 15 years of imran politics.keep in ur mind u and ur leader have exposed,

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
to be honest ,,,,,,,,,, in this current situation of the country i am i love with IK and i can not listen and watch anything against him,,, what so ever he has done is an old story , but thanks God he is not like nawaz sharif who is still looking for Kim Barker, shame on him doing this being a family man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

rafiq

if u were in sleep from last 15 years when these question arised by the world most courpt nawaz leaders prpoganda machine 1000 time .if u are a mumy come to life after 15 years of imran politics.keep in ur mind u and ur leader have exposed,

I've known Imran Khan for about 30 years and avidly followed his cricket, knew about his womanising but respected his cancer hospital.

I also agree that Nawaz Sharif is an uneducated wealthy man who wooed a lot of religious figures to become leader and then make a mess of the country.

Pakistan is a country in trouble at the moment. This is why I asked a simple question about Brother Imran Khan.

We have to think once, twice if not a hundred times before giving someone our votes to ensure they save Pakistan.

I did not mean to tarnish his figure.

lookilyas

Citizen
Rafiq PMLN KY AGENT ZARA YEH BE TU BATA DOO KEH YEH NAWAZ SHARIF KA DAMAD CAPTIAN US KA DAMAD KYSY BANA?KAHA ARMY KA EK CHOTA CAPTAIN OUR KAHA NAWAZ SHARIF?YEH KEA STORY HY?

There is nothing wrong with being interviewed by a female but it is definitely harm to mingle intimately with them and commit zin. Could any Imran Khan follower explain the following please as since he has now entered politics, the voter needs to know about his past and whether or not he can be trusted (sincere questions):

What about the following outrageous accusation from an ex-girlfriend:

It opens with:
Imran Khan's love child with indian actress Sita White. Imran Khan refused to accept his daughter even after dna test proved he is father.
So called... Islam, taliban loving and liberal bashing leader. Hypocrite!

I would never lend an ear to the above had I not visited this site. It appears to be a mix of terrorist SSP supporting Taliban lovers and wannabe religious Imran Khan followers.

The Taliban have bombed market places, mosques, schools and anything they can target yet call their actions Islam and Jihd and themselves Muslims. Yes, these SSP/TTP bomb mosques, imams and Muslims and yet claim to help Islam and Muslim, wal-`iydhubillh!

Unbelievable!

And if you want to know who really follows the Americans, the Americans themselves admit that it was they who supported these terrorists otherwise they would not have existedso SSP/TTP, you are an American creation not an Islamic one:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
I've known Imran Khan for about 30 years and avidly followed his cricket, knew about his womanising but respected his cancer hospital.

I also agree that Nawaz Sharif is an uneducated wealthy man who wooed a lot of religious figures to become leader and then make a mess of the country.

Pakistan is a country in trouble at the moment. This is why I asked a simple question about Brother Imran Khan.

We have to think once, twice if not a hundred times before giving someone our votes to ensure they save Pakistan.

I did not mean to tarnish his figure.
every one has some mistakes in life even shaba before turning ti islam has many but they change themselves
imran may have done many mistakes in his personal life but one think is sure he is atrue patriot honest and has scrafies his whole family life for my countary
he cannot do any think against my counatry for his personal benefit

IK ka sipahi

Voter (50+ posts)

What about the following outrageous accusation from an “ex-girlfriend”:

It opens with:
“Imran Khan's love child with indian actress Sita White. Imran Khan refused to accept his daughter even after dna test proved he is father.
So called... Islam, taliban loving and liberal bashing leader. Hypocrite!”

The Taliban have bombed market places, mosques, schools and anything they can target yet call their actions “Islam” and “Jihd” and themselves Muslims. Yes, these SSP/TTP bomb mosques, imams and Muslims and yet claim to help Islam and Muslim, wal-`iydhubillh!

Unbelievable!

And if you want to know who really follows the Americans, the Americans themselves admit that it was they who supported these terrorists otherwise they would not have existed…so SSP/TTP, you are an American creation not an Islamic one:

Thanks for Posting and showing your Dirty Mind and your reality...just keep it in Mind what ever he did he is Answerable to his Allah. From the day he has admitted many times that i wasn't a good Muslim before so who the hell r u to criticise him now....... Bring any thing from Today then you are allowed to share otherwise just Shut your mouth......we know that ? ko bachaney ? nikal aay hein..... but we are behind our Leader we won't let any one to bark at him............... i hope u have understood........ what u talking about we know and we Still love him bec what ever he does he does openly not like other Dogs........

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
مجھے ہنسی آتی ہے نون لیگی منافقوں پہ اور 'حق پرست' بے شرموں پہ

ایک شخص کھل کے ٹی وی پر تسلیم کرتا ہے کہ میری جوانی گنہگاری میں گزری میں فرشتہ صفت انسان کبھی نہیں رہا حتکہ ایک وقت ایسا آیا کہ میں دہریہ ہونے کے قریب تھا جب مرے مال دولت اور دھن کے با وجود میری ماں مرے سامنے کینسر سے دم توڑ رہی تھی ایک ایسی ماں جس کو میں اس کی عبادتگزاری اور تقویٰ کی وجہ سے اللہ کے قریب سمجھتا تھا میری سوچ یہ تسلیم کرنے سے انکاری تھی کہ ایک نیک عورت اتنی اذیت سے کیسے دوچار ہو سکتی ہے ؟؟ کہ ایک نیک دل انسان جو بظاھر ایک عام آدمی تھا لیکن خدا نے اسکو بصیرت عطا کی تھی میری مدد کو آیا اس نے مرے تمام مشکل سوالوں کا شافی جواب دیا

اتنے زہریلے پروپگنڈے کے باوجود اس شخص نے عوام کے سامنے اپنے آپ کو پیش کیا اپنی کوتاہیوں اور غلطیوں کو تسلیم کیا اور اپنی زندگی کو فلاحی کاموں کے لیے وقف کیا یہاں تک کہ اس پر عوام نے پہلے سے بھی زیادہ اعتماد کیا اور آج جتنا چندہ عوام اسے دیتی ہے کسی سیاست دان کو نہیں دیتی 'اس کی صاف گوئی اور ایمانداری کو دوستوں اور دشمنوں سب نے تسلیم کیا --- لیکن کیا ایسی اصلاح باقیوں میں نظر آئ ؟ کیا کراچی سے فرار کے وقت سے پہلے الطاف حسین کراچی میں گھناؤنی حرکتیں نہیں کرتا تھا (جن کی تفصیل میں جانے کی ضرورت نہیں ہے) کیا اس وقت اور آج کے وقت میں ایم کیو ایم کے کریکٹر میں کوئی فرق آیا ہے --- شریف برادران کو کم بارکر اور ایم کیو ایم والے پہلے ہی ننگا کر چکے ہیں ' نواز شریف آج تک اپنے آپ کو "ڈیفائن" نہیں کر سکا کہ وہ کونسا نواز شریف ہے ؟ کیا وہ ضیاء الحق کے مشن کی تکمیل چاہتا ہے ؟ کیا وہ اسٹبلشمنٹ کا اتحادی نہیں رہا؟ کیا اس نے آئ ایس آئ سے پیسے نہیں لیے؟ کیا اس نے مشرف سے ڈیل نہیں کی ؟ کیا اس نے زرداری کو صدر بننے سے لے کے آج تک تحفظ نہیں دیا ؟ کیا اسی زرداری کو دو دفعہ جیل میں رکھ کے اور قوم کا کروڑوں روپیہ اس کی کرپشن ثابت کرنے پر خرچنے کے بعد ماضی کے ان تمام اعمال کو 'سیاسی مقدمات' قرار دینا عوام کی آنکھوں میں دھول جھونکنے کے مترادف نہیں ؟ چار شادیاں اسلام میں جائز ہیں لیکن ایسا کیوں ہوتا ہے کہ عوام کی نظروں سے چھپائی جاتی ہیں ؟ بیویوں اور داشتاؤں میں یقینا فرق ہوتا ہے

ایم کیو ایم والے بے شرم ایک تھریڈ میں عمران کو زانی قرار دیتے ہیں اور مولویوں کی طرح فتوے جاری کرتے ہیں اور دوسری ہی سانس میں پی ٹی آئ اور ایم کیو ایم کے اشتراک و اتحاد کی باتیں کرتے ہیں بے حیائی اور منافقت کی اس سے بدتر مثال میں نے نہیں دیکھی

Last edited:

rafiq

If 80% of the public is willing to forgive him and forget his past, then why are you squirming? Can you honestly say that your own past is pristine?
Go get a life!

Sounds like when Bill Clinton asked the American public to forgive him...and the rest is history.

Khayr, if Imran Khan is doing good for Pakistan, then all well and good but putting him into the position of leader requires thorough thought.

You are free to check my history and let me know if you ever come across any corrupt behaviour.

GraanG2

lol....another failed thread...

When they get nothing against Imran Khan they start attacking his personal life.

Zina is a bigger sin or Killing of a prophet? (Naozubillah)...I am sure u know the story of Hazrat Umar RA entry into Islam...If not let me tell u,He RA was out to kill Our Prophet Muhammad Peace and blessing of Allah SWT be upon Him.And someone told him to go to His sister's house ,cos She has converted to Islam...HE reached HER house and SHE Was reciting Quran...HE was very angry...But after listening to Quran HE went to The Prophet PBUH and accepted Islam...Later he became Amirul Momineen.

The point I am making here is at the time of Jahalat when u commit sins ,and then u come back to Islam,and ask for forgiveness and Promise you wont commit those sins again...Allah SWT forgives that person...So If Imran Khan himself says that he wasn't an angel.And now he has come back...So whats ur problem...Thats between him and Allah SWT.All we care is he is not a corrupt,Does not steal money of the poor people,instead spend millions on free treatment of cancer.He doent not make fool of the nation.

We Love him and we will support him InshaAllah.And Truth shall prevail.Wallaho A'alam.

GraanG2

Sounds like when Bill Clinton asked the American public to forgive him...and the rest is history.

Public se aur Allah SWT se maafi maangne mein faraq hota hai mere bhai.Aur clinton us waqt qom ka paid president tha.Imran Khan ne agar kuch kya toh us waqt woh koi office hold nahi karta tha.

rafiq

lol....another failed thread...

When they get nothing against Imran Khan they start attacking his personal life.

Zina is a bigger sin or Killing of a prophet? (Naozubillah)...I am sure u know the story of Hazrat Umar RA entry into Islam...If not let me tell u,He RA was out to kill Our Prophet Muhammad Peace and blessing of Allah SWT be upon Him.And someone told him to go to His sister's house ,cos She has converted to Islam...HE reached HER house and SHE Was reciting Quran...HE was very angry...But after listening to Quran HE went to The Prophet PBUH and accepted Islam...Later he became Amirul Momineen.

The point I am making here is at the time of Jahalat when u commit sins ,and then u come back to Islam,and ask for forgiveness and Promise you wont commit those sins again...Allah SWT forgives that person...So If Imran Khan himself says that he wasn't an angel.And now he has come back...So whats ur problem...Thats between him and Allah SWT.All we care is he is not a corrupt,Does not steal money of the poor people,instead spend millions on free treatment of cancer.He doent not make fool of the nation.

We Love him and we will support him InshaAllah.And Truth shall prevail.Wallaho A'alam.

I already said, I am happy and pleased with his cancer hospital! I have nothing personal against him and just wanted some answers.

However, you are very wrong for comparing him to Sayyiduna `Umar (radiyallahu `anhu). I know you like Imran Khan but please do not make such false comparisons. Umar was not a Muslim when he threatened our Prophet (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam). Are you trying to say that Imran Khan was not Muslim??!!

Sayyiduna `Umar was guided by his teacher, the Messenger of Allah (s). Who is Imran Khans guide for Islamic affairs? (This is a rhetorical question).

GraanG2

I already said, I am happy and pleased with his cancer hospital! I have nothing personal against him and just wanted some answers.

However, you are very wrong for comparing him to Sayyiduna `Umar (radiyallahu `anhu). I know you like Imran Khan but please do not make such false comparisons. Umar was not a Muslim when he threatened our Prophet (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam). Are you trying to say that Imran Khan was not Muslim??!!

Sayyiduna `Umar was guided by his teacher, the Messenger of Allah (s). Who is Imran Khans guide for Islamic affairs? (This is a rhetorical question).

Plz dont put ur words in my mouth...I am not comparing Imran Khan to Hazrat Umar RA ....That was just an example...And I know Umar RA was not Muslim at that time...While Imran was Muslim...But If Allah SWT can forgive even a non Muslim I am sure Allah SWT forgives a Muslim if he repents.

And The Teacher of Umar RA was Hazrat Muhammad PBUH...But we believe that HE PBUH has left this world and now our teacher is Quran and the teachings of Muhammad PBUH....If You are a muslim and u don't commit any sins who is ur teacher?

Status
Not open for further replies.