Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran has said he was no angel, especially during his cricketing days. He was a name-sake Muslim, like so many of us are, no matter what we call ourselves. But he has gone through a personal transformation, a search for the truth. To be honest, he didn't really believe in God at all. That came in his 30s, when he began to really think about these things. A good read is his article on how and why he changed:

http://www.khalidzaheer.com/essays/others/in_pakistan_we_have_selective_islam.html

Now would you remind a good Muslim about how his earlier life was while he had no faith? I wouldn't. I would want him to do good in the future and pray God forgives him.

As for choosing a leader, you should look at his image among the people. You'll notice unlike other politicians nobody calls him dishonest or corrupt. They just say he can't win. That says a lot about what he really is. His cancer hospital and its success among the people who regularly donate will tell you how people trust him with their hard-earned money. Isn't that what we all expect from a leader? Honesty and Trustworthiness? Is he not worthy of YOUR trust?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This Sita White issue has been raised on this forum and elsewhere so many times by so many and has been thoroughly discussed and hence need no further explanation. Raising this issue one more time by Rafiq ( been on this forum since April 2010 ) indicates that, either he is so ignorant or mentally blind to have missed all that.
In my opinion, when you can't find any thing else against Ik, let us bring good old Sita White one more time. This is just another effort to malign IK and believe you me, you cannot influence any one, not even one!

munafiqqoom!

Councller (250+ posts)
kuch bhi ker loo ab in lame batton say kuch nahi ho ga(thumbsdown)!! kisi ko koi interest nhi hai Ab asli leader "IMRAN KHAN" ka time hai insahAllah pakistan mai

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
There is nothing wrong with being interviewed by a female but it is definitely harm to mingle intimately with them and commit zin. Could any Imran Khan follower explain the following please as since he has now entered politics, the voter needs to know about his past and whether or not he can be trusted (sincere questions):

The following video (I remember this clearly even today!!) at 1:06 and so on:

What about the following outrageous accusation from an “ex-girlfriend”:
Sita White and His Daughter Need Justice"imran Khan"http://funchit.com/showthread.php?tid=1256

It opens with:
“Imran Khan's love child with indian actress Sita White. Imran Khan refused to accept his daughter even after dna test proved he is father.
So called... Islam, taliban loving and liberal bashing leader. Hypocrite!”

I would never lend an ear to the above had I not visited this site. It appears to be a mix of terrorist SSP supporting Taliban lovers and wannabe religious Imran Khan followers.

The Taliban have bombed market places, mosques, schools and anything they can target yet call their actions “Islam” and “Jihd” and themselves Muslims. Yes, these SSP/TTP bomb mosques, imams and Muslims and yet claim to help Islam and Muslim, wal-`iydhubillh!

Unbelievable!

And if you want to know who really follows the Americans, the Americans themselves admit that it was they who supported these terrorists otherwise they would not have existed…so SSP/TTP, you are an American creation not an Islamic one:

TTP still have to be made accountable for their crimes.
??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ????? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ? ???? ?????? ????? ?????? ???????? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??????? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??????????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??????????
?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?????
?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??

Narcissist

Banned
جیسا کہ عمران خان کی پارٹی کا نام ہی 'تحریک انصاف' ہے، تو انصاف 'عدل اور جزا و سزا' کے بغیر کون سا ہوتا ہے۔ عوام میں تو ذرداری بھی کہہ دے گا کہ عوام اسکی کرپشن معاف کر دے تو کیا عدالت کو معاف کر دینا چاہیے؟؟؟؟
اگر تحریک انصاف والے اسلامی جمہوریہ میں اسلام کا قانون چاہتے ہیں تو پہلے عمران خان کو اپنی رنگ رلیوں اور ساغر و مینہ کا انصاف پاکستانی اسلامی قانون سے کرو تو تب مانیں۔ اور تب مزا بھی آئے بلند و بالا دعوی کا۔
اگر اتنا دم نہیں اور اپنا گریبان چاک ہے تو پھر بقول شاعر
؂ نا تو خدا ہے نا میرا عشق فرشتوں جیسا
گر دونوں انساں ہیں تو کیوں اتنے حجابوں میں ملیں
تحریک انصاف کے چمچوں کی یاداشت بہت کمزور ہے ورنہ ن لیگ سے ہسپتال کی زمین لے کر آج انکو ہی گالیاںنا دے رہے ہوتے یہ احسان فراموش لوگ۔ اور اوقات اتنی سی ہے کہ تھوڑی سی تنقید پر گالیوں پر اتر آتے ہیں۔ یہ جنرلوں سے پلاٹ لے کر ان کو صلاح الدین ایوبی کہنے والا تو آج تحریک انصاف کے نزدیک درویش اور قلندر کا درجہ حاصل کر گیا۔ لیکن اگر حسن نثار یا نصرت کوئی تنقید کریں تو وہ ' لعنتی ، کمینہ خصلت اور ولد الزنا' اور جانے کیا کیا۔۔۔
لیکن اسلام کے یہ علم برداروں اگر معاف کرنے پر آئیں تو عمران خان کا زنا اور شراب بھی معاف ۔۔۔ واہ میرے مولا ؛ یہ ہے تیری مخلوق کا انصاف۔۔۔ اور یہ ہے انکی تحریک انصاف۔

Narcissist

Banned
This Sita White issue has been raised on this forum and elsewhere so many times by so many and has been thoroughly discussed and hence need no further explanation. Raising this issue one more time by Rafiq ( been on this forum since April 2010 ) indicates that, either he is so ignorant or mentally blind to have missed all that.
In my opinion, when you can't find any thing else against Ik, let us bring good old Sita White one more time. This is just another effort to malign IK and believe you me, you cannot influence any one, not even one!

can you explain me; what is punishment of sex out of marriage in Islam? what is punishment of drinking alcohol? they famously say, charity and justice starts from home.....where is that justice in PTI? If Imran Khan is born Muslim, tell me one reason, why he should not be punished for his fornication and alcohol consumption??

Narcissist

Banned
DNA test can prove many things very easily in case of Imran Khan....isn't it??? DNA test is worth more attention than eye witness testimony @ malikbhai

hussainy81

Minister (2k+ posts)
Personal life nothing to do with Politics...and we are not that kid to understand this crap...whatever we will only vote for IK.

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
what other pollitiaan do in Pakistan, try to highlight their dirty work as well including Gernals. u wil fined imran is nothing. wrong is wrong. other politicans are Zianahi, crimanals, currpt, choor, lotary, dakoo, hypocrites, sharabi, beghrat, ghatya, uneducated and idots.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمران کو اپنی بچی کو پاکستان لانا چاہے اور اس کی پرورش کرنی چاہے. اگر وو واقع اس کی بیٹی ہ تو

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
Aap ne imran ki ghalti maaf kar di ... Aur jab dosre kehte hain ke muj se ghaltian hoin jis ki main qoom se maafi mangta hoon to woh kiyoon maaf nahi ki jatin .... Yaad rahe ..

Choor ki saza hath katna hoti hay
aur Z A N I ki .......................?????

U know better

tell what he did wrong after coming in politics he himself admit that he is human and can make mistake.
Still he is the most honest sinceier selfless patriot capable determined leader
ur prpoganda is not going to work any more

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
Then where is change ..... Sab barabar howe na ????? To phir ***** bejo sab pe .. Kiyoon change change ka naara laga rahe ho ager yeh bhi un jaisa gatia hay to ???

what other pollitiaan do in pakistan, try to highlight their dirty work as well including gernals. U wil fined imran is nothing. Wrong is wrong. Other politicans are zianahi, crimanals, currpt, choor, lotary, dakoo, hypocrites, sharabi, beghrat, ghatya, uneducated and idots.

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
I think is se bar kar koi jawab nahi ho sakta ....... You are 100% right brother i have no words to add...... Great ....

جیسا کہ عمران خان کی پارٹی کا نام ہی 'تحریک انصاف' ہے، تو انصاف 'عدل اور جزا و سزا' کے بغیر کون سا ہوتا ہے۔ عوام میں تو ذرداری بھی کہہ دے گا کہ عوام اسکی کرپشن معاف کر دے تو کیا عدالت کو معاف کر دینا چاہیے؟؟؟؟
اگر تحریک انصاف والے اسلامی جمہوریہ میں اسلام کا قانون چاہتے ہیں تو پہلے عمران خان کو اپنی رنگ رلیوں اور ساغر و مینہ کا انصاف پاکستانی اسلامی قانون سے کرو تو تب مانیں۔ اور تب مزا بھی آئے بلند و بالا دعوی کا۔
اگر اتنا دم نہیں اور اپنا گریبان چاک ہے تو پھر بقول شاعر
؂ نا تو خدا ہے نا میرا عشق فرشتوں جیسا
گر دونوں انساں ہیں تو کیوں اتنے حجابوں میں ملیں
تحریک انصاف کے چمچوں کی یاداشت بہت کمزور ہے ورنہ ن لیگ سے ہسپتال کی زمین لے کر آج انکو ہی گالیاںنا دے رہے ہوتے یہ احسان فراموش لوگ۔ اور اوقات اتنی سی ہے کہ تھوڑی سی تنقید پر گالیوں پر اتر آتے ہیں۔ یہ جنرلوں سے پلاٹ لے کر ان کو صلاح الدین ایوبی کہنے والا تو آج تحریک انصاف کے نزدیک درویش اور قلندر کا درجہ حاصل کر گیا۔ لیکن اگر حسن نثار یا نصرت کوئی تنقید کریں تو وہ ' لعنتی ، کمینہ خصلت اور ولد الزنا' اور جانے کیا کیا۔۔۔
لیکن اسلام کے یہ علم برداروں اگر معاف کرنے پر آئیں تو عمران خان کا زنا اور شراب بھی معاف ۔۔۔ واہ میرے مولا ؛ یہ ہے تیری مخلوق کا انصاف۔۔۔ اور یہ ہے انکی تحریک انصاف۔

innocent123

MPA (400+ posts)
bahi frishta kon he ????????? app dosro key ayboo per perda daloo Allah pak qeyamat waly din app key aybeoo per perda daly gye
To bhai frishton ki tarah paish na kro na
hamara almia yeh hai k jisey hum pasand kartey hain woh frishta ban jata hai
abhy to Alla h ka shukar hai k koi supporter isss thread ko naen paddh saka otherwise woh abhy aayen ge aur iss amal ko bhy jaiz qarar de dein gey
wbr

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you had been living in some REAL islamic society and you have made this accusation of adultery on him and didnt managed to get 4 witnesses who actually saw this happening, than your very own asse**s would have been burning with 80 slashes.....:)

Shaun Cheema

[h=2]Questions about Imran Khan[/h]
There is nothing wrong with being interviewed by a female but it is definitely harm to mingle intimately with them and commit zin. Could any Imran Khan follower explain the following please as since he has now entered politics, the voter needs to know about his past and whether or not he can be trusted (sincere questions):

The following video (I remember this clearly even today!!) at 1:06 and so on:

Note: I enjoy qawwali!

What about the following outrageous accusation from an ex-girlfriend:
Sita White and His Daughter Need Justice"imran Khan"
http://funchit.com/showthread.php?tid=1256

It opens with:
Imran Khan's love child with indian actress Sita White. Imran Khan refused to accept his daughter even after dna test proved he is father.
So called... Islam, taliban loving and liberal bashing leader. Hypocrite!

I would never lend an ear to the above had I not visited this site. It appears to be a mix of terrorist SSP supporting Taliban lovers and wannabe religious Imran Khan followers.

The Taliban have bombed market places, mosques, schools and anything they can target yet call their actions Islam and Jihd and themselves Muslims. Yes, these SSP/TTP bomb mosques, imams and Muslims and yet claim to help Islam and Muslim, wal-`iydhubillh!

Unbelievable!

And if you want to know who really follows the Americans, the Americans themselves admit that it was they who supported these terrorists otherwise they would not have existedso SSP/TTP, you are an American creation not an Islamic one:

TTP still have to be made accountable for their crimes.

Com'on Yaar, as one of my friend here replied "Farishta kaun hai" very true, koi farishta nahin, insaan khata ka putla hai, aur khuda jub jisse chahe hadayet ata farmaye, here in this video Listen carefully after 2:20, hope u'll get your answer. and stop these cheap tactics. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tNxXmxoimI

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
hahah, first of all thanks for posting such a nice qawali of Nusrat shaahb mujhy buhat maza aya sun kar kai dino baad,.
secondly mr preacher, yah chala hoa kartoos ab nahi chaly ga yah kai baar chalaya ja chuka hai.
third, agar ap IK ka past daikhty hoye yah baat kerty hian tu haal daikhty hoye buhat achee batain karin gay kio kay wo buhat acha muslaman hai ab (rest is between Allah and him)
thirdly agar kisi kay past ko daikh ker ap faisla kerty hain tu islam lany say pahly Huzarat Muhammad pbuh kay kai ishab burai main mubtila thy, hazrat Umar bhi lakin baad main wo aj sari dunya kay liye misaal hain aj tak unkay banay hoye rules west main mojod hain
fourth slahudin ayubi say lay ker bin qasim tak. sab hi is dunya say nikal ker deen or mulq ki khidmat ki taraf aye thy
third yah wo sari batain hain jo IK openly kahta hai or iqrar kerta hai tu isko istarha numaish kerny ka koi faida nahi hoga. hum usko aj daikh rahy hain or us nay jo kuch kaha kia hmary liye kafi hai,,,,
aj kay munafeqeen nawaz sahrif tu is umer main bhi apnby ap ko pata nahi kai kia samjhty or kerty hain

latest example is KIM BARKER
so Mr agar properganda kerna hai tu kuch naya lao jaisay kim barker wagera
purany chaly hoye bomb or kartoos kaam nahi kerin gay

(aik baat or waisy IK ki persanlity ab bhi waisi hai hai out class kia khyal hai:))

Status
Not open for further replies.