Public believes Load Shedding will end in 3 years; Supports suspension of CNG supply to vehicles

S.H. Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Should Jang/Jew Give the Nation a Break Please?ents on 57% Pakistanis Endorse Purchase of Electricity From Endia?.

your whole post is a perfectly disguised excuse that 'other people' or 'cruel landlords' are making pakistanis stuck in issues, otherwise this is a piece of heaven.

Dude, fact is that your and my generation is making mistakes and so did our ancestors. We never admit or correct those mistakes. So much so, if i write those mistakes here in perfect parliamentary language, i get banned by the admin.

That is the problem. Admitting our mistakes and our ancestors' is the only way we might find a solution to them. Else, you and i can sit here and blame the 'jews' or 'hundus' or 'amreeka' for all of our problems all day long even though you know for sure that this is not the truth.

you are absolute idiot !!

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Geo should be talking about India parliament attacks and the propaganda they have been doing concerning Pakistan. But for some crappy reason they are telling us that majority wants to import from India. BTW why not Iran?

India are taking our water away from us, they have raw agents present in PK most probably, they want PK to sink and we are gonna get electricity from India, what a joke we really are.

I thought GEO would have calmed down a bit especially all the allegations that are being levied against them from other quarters but it seems it is not having much effect.

Rizwan2009

میرا نون سے کوئی تعلق نہی ۔ لیکن اتنایقین سے کہہ سکتا ہوں۔ یہ لوگ کام کرتے ہیں۔ اور کر جاتے ہیں۔
یہی وجہ مجھے ان پر تنقید کرنے سے روکتی ہے ۔ کہ یہ نا ہو آج میں جس کام میں ان کی نیت پر شک کروں اور کل وہ مکمل ہو جائے ۔

او دن ڈبا جدوں کہوڑي چڑھيا کبا

karella

میرا نون سے کوئی تعلق نہی ۔ لیکن اتنایقین سے کہہ سکتا ہوں۔ یہ لوگ کام کرتے ہیں۔ اور کر جاتے ہیں۔
یہی وجہ مجھے ان پر تنقید کرنے سے روکتی ہے ۔ کہ یہ نا ہو آج میں جس کام میں ان کی نیت پر شک کروں اور کل وہ مکمل ہو جائے ۔

kiwi-boot-polish-tin-copy.jpg