PTI ki maqbooliat mein 10% ki kami hoi .Imran Khan

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mulk ke liye dard rukhna alag baat hai.. uskey ke mufaad mein kaam kerna alag baat hai.. sirf dard rukhney se mulk nahee chaltey.. aqal se chaltey hein,....
Wo aik misaal hai ke jab ghar mai baarish ka gandaa paani aata hai to akal mand us paani ko rokhne mai lag jaate hain aur bewakoof bartan lekar paani nikaal kar bahar phainkna shoro kar dete hain IK akal mand hai aur aap shayad dosree category waale ho wo wahi kar raha hai jo aik mulk ke liye derd rakhne wala har shakhs karta hai haan kisi ko nazar naa aaye wo alag baat hai... Wese ye war on terror b aap ke " commando" ki meherbaani hai jo khud to family samait dum daba kar bhaag gaya aur yahan ghareeb awaaam ko zulm sehne chorr gaya. Wese saaen ka kuch pata b nahi lag raha ke kis haal mai hai koe news ho to share karna ke kab aa raha hai Pakistan;):P

FaisalKh

mulk ke liye dard rukhna alag baat hai.. uskey ke mufaad mein kaam kerna alag baat hai.. sirf dard rukhney se mulk nahee chaltey.. aqal se chaltey hein,....
Hahahaha kya jawab diya hai masoom logon ko bech kar aur apne hi mulk mai aag aur khoon ka khail shoro karke aur maidaan sebhaag kar kaunsa mulk ka mafaad hasil kar liya hai??? Plz could u mention even a single thing what he achieved for Pakistan?

bhaigpt

Banned
I feel this result of survey is being overblown by the media who are constantly searching for something against PTI. With a total respondents of 6000 a few respondents can distort the results particularly in the provincial results. To put it in perspective just 5 responses can change the result by upto 10 percent. So we should not read too much into it. Having said that reduction in PTI all across is a definite indicator and one that the party needs to take very seriously.
bari pyari baat ki hai apne "So we should not read too much into it."yeh baat pichle survey mai b samajh ani chahye thi.us wqt to ap logo ki tangay hawa mai chali gyi thi.that show u ppl are not nature and lacks political vision.

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Read my quote again. I said it is a definite indicator and should be looked into seriously but these surveys are never precise and we should not view them as precise measures. My take was the same even after the previous survey.

I suggest based on your quote PML-N supporters should also not brag too much about the current survey

bari pyari baat ki hai apne "So we should not read too much into it."yeh baat pichle survey mai b samajh ani chahye thi.us wqt to ap logo ki tangay hawa mai chali gyi thi.that show u ppl are not nature and lacks political vision.

bhaigpt

Banned
Babe neither i bragged neither we have lost our minds by this survey cz we are not new wana bees we have seen power we have power and we will show power in elections only that is a playing ground only.we do not run away by boycotting elections n bi elections.we have political vision as well as political preparation we almost have completed the work for finalizing candidates except on seats where we are going for alliances/seat adjustments or waiting for some winning candidates to join pmln.
Not like pti that waiting for a drama to happen and going through party elections drama.besides being biased ur leader is killing ur party by not announcing the candidates as its peak time for candidates to hold meetings is the constituency as well as do some welfare work and u ppl are not doing that thats y expected candidates are not spending their hard work for that.and soon u will see its repercussions.

Thats where u lack political vision and even baba hashmi isnt teaching u.i think he is sent to pti by pmln to destroy ur party.i think he is playing double agent ;)
Read my quote again. I said it is a definite indicator and should be looked into seriously but these surveys are never precise and we should not view them as precise measures. My take was the same even after the previous survey.

I suggest based on your quote PML-N supporters should also not brag too much about the current survey

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
With due respect, your "political vision" is very evident from your quote. I need not say more .

Babe neither i bragged neither we have lost our minds by this survey cz we are not new wana bees we have seen power we have power and we will show power in elections only that is a playing ground only.we do not run away by boycotting elections n bi elections.we have political vision as well as political preparation we almost have completed the work for finalizing candidates except on seats where we are going for alliances/seat adjustments or waiting for some winning candidates to join pmln.
Not like pti that waiting for a drama to happen and going through party elections drama.besides being biased ur leader is killing ur party by not announcing the candidates as its peak time for candidates to hold meetings is the constituency as well as do some welfare work and u ppl are not doing that thats y expected candidates are not spending their hard work for that.and soon u will see its repercussions.

Thats where u lack political vision and even baba hashmi isnt teaching u.i think he is sent to pti by pmln to destroy ur party.i think he is playing double agent ;)

bhaigpt

Banned
u cant even answer me cz u dont have along with lack of confidence which ur leader is not been able to provide with.meri gal samjah b i hai k english utu lang gyi teri?
With due respect, your "political vision" is very evident from your quote. I need not say more .

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
I didnt consider it worthy of an answer. It will not be of any use. Dont want to waste our time. Where PML-N is getting all set for another round of traditional politics with power brokers lobbying for tickets, PTI is not taking that route (it could easily have done the same) and is trying to structure the party with a long term VISION in mind. Elections are being held which PML-N has never done in its long and turbulent existence. If you feel playing the traditional political game is POLITICAL VISION then yes PML is the champion at it and so is PPP. As a PTI supporter i would never want my party to be like that even if we dont win a single seat in the assembly. Atleast we would be striving for something better.

u cant even answer me cz u dont have along with lack of confidence which ur leader is not been able to provide with.meri gal samjah b i hai k english utu lang gyi teri?

jee_nee_us

kiunkay aap ko lagta he ke terror ke mutaliq ap jo jantay ho wo such he , bhai you believe in your opinion which might be or might not be true. Imran I think knows more than us and I don't see a reason not to believe in his sincerity with the nation.

adnan_younus

im not questionaing his sincerity.. im doubtfull about his aproach and understanding of the problemn.. i dont knw if he believes what he says.. cuz if he does.. he is a real dumb man then.. or if he is playing politics by taking a paapoolar line.. then its fine...
kiunkay aap ko lagta he ke terror ke mutaliq ap jo jantay ho wo such he , bhai you believe in your opinion which might be or might not be true. Imran I think knows more than us and I don't see a reason not to believe in his sincerity with the nation.