Predictions about Pakistan Future (Sahib-e-Kashf Syed Sarfraz Shah: by Abdul Qadir Hassan Column)

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Abdul Qadir Hassan today's column about Syed Sarfraz Shah inkashafat about Pakistan Future (Shah sahib is famous for his kashf)

New Caretaker Set-up of honest people for 2-1/2 years and also a War with India on water

1101190916-2.gif

Read more about Syed Sarfraz a. shah at
http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/01/syed-sarfraz-ahmad-shah.html

Also read abdul qadir hassan similar type of column published on 19-August-2010
http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/01/abdul-qadir-hassan-express-newspaper.html

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَىٰ غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا (Al-Jinn, 72:26)
Yusuf Ali 26: "He (alone) knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries,- ((Al-Jinn, 72:26))
وہ غیب جاننے والا ہے اپنے غائب کی باتوں پر کسی کو واقف نہیں کرتا

قُل لَّا يَعْلَمُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الْغَيْبَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ۚ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ أَيَّانَ يُبْعَثُونَ (An-Naml,27:65)
Yusuf Ali 65: Say: None in the heavens or on earth, except Allah, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment). (An-Naml,27:65)
کہہ دے الله کے سوا آسمانوں اور زمین میں کوئی بھی غیب کی بات نہیں جانتا اور انہیں اس کی بھی خبر نہیں کہ کب اٹھائے جائیں گے

قُل لَّا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَائِنُ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ ۚ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (Al-Anaam,6:50)
Yusuf Ali 50: Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not? (Al-Anaam,6:50)
کہہ دو میں تم سے یہ نہیں کہتا کہ میرے پاس الله کے خزانے ہیں اور نہ میں غیب کا علم رکھتا ہوں اور نہ یہ کہتا ہوں کہ میں فرشتہ ہوں میں تو صرف اس وحی کی پیروی کرتا ہوں جو مجھ پر نازل کی جاتی ہے کہہ دو کیا اندھا اور آنکھوں والا دونوں برابر ہو سکتے ہیں کیا تم غور نہیں کرتے

قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ ۚ إِنْ أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ
Yusuf Ali 188: Say: "I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith." (Al-Araf, 7:188)​

کہہ دو میں اپنی ذات کے نفع و نقصان کا بھی مالک نہیں مگرجو الله چاہے اور اگر میں غیب کی بات جان سکتا تو بہت کچھ بھلائیاں حاصل کر لیتا اور مجھے تکلیف نہ پہنچتی میں تو محض ڈرانے والا اور خوشخبری دینے والا ہوں ان لوگوں کو جو ایمان دار ہیں

Pakistani1947

The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (وحی) about Ghaib

The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (وحی) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) would not know about Ghaib (غیب) unless Allah informs him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 602:
Narrated Masruq:

I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else."

Narrated Ibn Umar: The Prophet said, "The keys of the unseen are five and none knows them but Allah: (1) None knows what is in the womb, but Allah: (2) None knows what will happen tomorrow, but Allah; (3) None knows when it will rain, but Allah; (4) None knows where he will die, but Allah (knows that); (5) and none knows when the Hour will be established, but Allah." (Sahih Bukhari;Book #93, Hadith #476)

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (وحی) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (غیب) is Kazzaab (کذّاب).

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi ‘saints’ have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Last edited:

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
brother Pakistani1947

Beyshak ghaib ka ilm Allah ke pass hai, no one can deny this.Only God knows ilm-ghaib.

but what is ghaib? see what wasif ali Wasif said about it in book kiran kiran suraj. Plz Try to understand this concept

wasif-3.JPG

Pakistani1947

brother Pakistani1947

Beyshak ghaib ka ilm Allah ke pass hai, no one can deny this.Only God knows ilm-ghaib.

but what is ghaib? see what wasif ali Wasif said about it in book kiran kiran suraj. Plz Try to understand this concept

wasif-3.JPG

Brother Ahmad Ali Khan,

When there are clear verses of Quraan available on this issue one should not start playing with words to justify his/her ability to know Ghaib.

M

mimran301

Pakistan's case is simple, one does not need hard guesses all the time. This columnist is not writing something totally new. Pakistan army have to kill Taliban in NWFP. Are we in some kind of doubt?? Should not they do these killings?? Taliban will destroy all kind of working infrastructure in the province otherwise. They destroyed 300 Children school, no body spoke a word. One need to think, who much money needed to re-establish 300 school back to proper shape.

Now words about war between Pak-Ind regarding water. If it would be a conventional war, then certainly Pakistan will lose this war like any war in past. Both countries will not dare to go to extent of nuclear war yet. We have to see yet Imran khan coming and governing country, if it started, where would he govern??? :)

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
kia yaar itnr bare artical mein sirf 2 baatein thi 2.5 saal tak k liye achi hukommat ayegi kaam karegi selective elections karaeygi aur india kia saaath jung hogi pani per buss

baqi sarii baatein khud k gher ki (khichidi) punchaat thi (serious)(serious)