Poll: Will you vote for PTI if Reham Khan awarded PTI ticket?

Lets see if you will vote for PTI if Reham Khan awarded PTI ticket?

• YES

Votes: 224 46.2%
  • NO

Votes: 221 45.6%
  • I won't vote PTI in any case

Votes: 40 8.2%

• Total voters

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
well she is the daughter of a PM and a PM can oppoint his political advisors as an office bearer too. it is definitly against the political ethics but not illegal atall.. plus RK is not even any office bearer of pti women wing.. she has only one qualification that she is the wife of IK. so first IK must annouce her position in the party then she can participate in party politics.. at the end we cannot compare PMLN political standards with PTI

It's good that you acknowledge the unethical behaviors of NS.
RK is supporting her husband's mission as a wife and a partner, and for that she does not have to hold any party position. As far I know she goes to places where she is invited. What is so unethical about this? People should stop inviting and she probably won't go.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yar kal kousnay vicee chairman ban jna hay phi tum jesay yahan koi new patwari logic lay k defend krayngay...... agar kehtay ho to pti walon k replies abhi say yahan likh doon...???

We will think about it when this stage will come. Stop confusing yourself

She is not going to be part of PTI.

Kavalier

So here is already a lovely example of Patwari logic..... bahi log usay kiyon invite krray hayn?? pehlay to nhi krty thay....

RK is supporting her husband's mission as a wife and a partner, and for that she does not have to hold any party position. As far I know she goes to places where she is invited. What is so unethical about this? People should stop inviting and she probably won't go.

Humi

Let me see: Nope...No way...Nah...OMG No Way...No way in hell...Heck no...Not now, not ever...Not in a million years...I hope my position was clear..(bigsmile)

Kavalier

Yar honestly speaking bus utar hi gaya taqreebun.... abhi aur kitni chawalayn bardasht ki jayeen?? :(

اگر پیپلز پارٹی کا بے مغز جیالا زرداری کے آنے پر پارٹی چھوڑ چکا ہے ۔ تحریک انصاف تو پھر زرا باشعور لوگوں کی جماعت کہلاتی ہے ۔
عمران خان کی دیانت اور ایمانداری کا سحر کب تک دلوں کو مسحر رکھ سکتا ہے ۔ اگر وہی بادشاہت کا '' میاں صاحبانہ '' انداز اپناتے جائیں گے تو دلوں سے بھی اُترتے جائیں گے ۔

amir_ali

Not only will she be a given a ticket in the future, she will make sure her family members and acquaintances and chance acquaintances also gets pti tickets. She will campaign freely, be famous and as we all know ik is a63 years old baby, falling off containers the way he had fallen away from all morality, she will be the next cm once ik is no more and the inqalabis would then call her mother of inqalab .

Humi

Not only will she be a given a ticket in the future, she will make sure her family members and acquaintances and chance acquaintances also gets pti tickets. She will campaign freely, be famous and as we all know ik is a63 years old baby, falling off containers the way he had fallen away from all morality, she will be the next cm once ik is no more and the inqalabis would then call her mother of inqalab .

I like inqalabi bhaabhi over mother of inqalaab...

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
اگر وہ باقاعدہ سیاست میں حصہ لیتی ہے تو اس کو ضرور ٹکٹ ملنا چاہیے-
اگر وہ کوئی پارٹی عہدہ لیتی ہے تو الیکشن لڑ کر لینا چاہئے-

Zulfi Khan

Yes, In Shaa Allah! I do vote for PTI for Imran Khan so why will I not vote
for Reham Khan? There is no logic in opposing her. Allah Can Accept Repentance
from any one any time so why are we against her [Reham Khan]?

Malik495

well to be very honest i am not the follower of any political party i just follow my own rules and judgment.. i still believe reham khan is making difficulties rather then helping IK . if you still dont believe then just follow social media and see how pti followers are reacting on current situation .. i believe she must not hold public gathering untill she is not an official pti office bearer.. some diehard followers like you have their own definition which is fine..

Last edited:

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let me see: Nope...No way...Nah...OMG No Way...No way in hell...Heck no...Not now, not ever...Not in a million years...I hope my position was clear..(bigsmile)

A little more clarification would be better... :)

GeoG

Justice Wajih Sahib must rephrase his comment
from love me, love my do.gs to

Love Me, Love My Family Do.gs too

Last edited:

نادان

لیکن اس سے بڑھ کر زمینی حقائق ہیں۔اور حقیقت یہ ہے کہ پاکستانی سیاست پاکستانی انداز ہی میں ہو سکتی ہے۔ اس سچائی کا ادراک کرتے ہوئے چوہدری سرور تما م ان لوگوں کو پارٹی میں لانے اور اگلا الیکشن جاندار بنانے میں دل رات مصروف ہیں جن کے خلاف علم بغاوت بلند کرکے پی ٹی آئی میدان میں اتری تھی۔ ۔اور ہم سب انشا اللہ دیکھیں گے کہ اگلے الیکشن میں وہی بڑے بڑے نام میدان میں ہونگے جو پاکستان کی سیاست کا خاصہ رہے ہیں۔ پاکستانی عمران خان کے ووٹراسے ہی ووٹ دیں گے جسے عمران ٹکٹ دے گا۔ خواہ وہ ریحام خان ہو یا کوئی اور۔
کچھ مخلص لوگ جو بیرون ملک نظام کی شفافیت کو اپنے وطن میں بھی دیکھنے کی چاہت رکھتے ہیں اس وقت مایوس ہی ہونگے جب خان کو نمک کی کان میں نمک بنا دیکھیں گے۔ پھر یہ لوگ حامد خان،جسٹس وجیہ الدین۔ایڈمرل جاوید اقبال کی طرح بے بس تو ہونگے مگر جھنڈا علیم خان،چوہدری سرور،اور جہاز والوں کا ہی بلند ہوگا اور عمران خان فرما رہے ہونگے،" یہ نظریاتی گروپ مجھ سے بڑا نظریاتی نہیں ہے"

درست ..پاکستان میں سیاست پاکستانی انداز میں ہی ہو سکتی ہے ..اسی وجہ سے عمران کی بڑھکی تقریریں نظر انداز کیں ..لیکن اس کا یہ کہنا کہ موروثی سیاست نہیں منظور تو ہمیں بھی منظور نہیں ہے
باقی رہا کہ پرانے الیکٹ ایبل ہی آئیں گے اس پر اعتراض نہیں ہے ..میرا ماننا ہے کہ اگر آپ ایماندار ہوں تو بے ایمانوں کو بھی سیدھا رکھ سکتے ہیں ..