Poll: Will you vote for PTI if Reham Khan awarded PTI ticket?

Lets see if you will vote for PTI if Reham Khan awarded PTI ticket?

• YES

Votes: 224 46.2%
  • NO

Votes: 221 45.6%
  • I won't vote PTI in any case

Votes: 40 8.2%

• Total voters

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

PTI was doing much better without Reham Khan. What expertise and Plus points she will bring to PTI?

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Campaigning for husband is quite normal in democratic countries

We must not confuse just campaigning or supporting husband with dynastic politics

GreenMaple

کیسا ہو آپ ؟

You must understand that Reham Khan is a citizen of Pakistan more than she is wife of Imran Khan. As a citizen she has all the rights, privileges, obligation and responsibilities that you and I have. She has right to vote, contest elections, join any party, form her own party, speak freely without fear, associate with any legal entity, buy property, do business, make a living and so on. So as a citizen she can join any political party be it is PPP, PMLN, PTI, JUI, MQM, ANP or any other party. My contention is that if she joins PTI, then she should not get any preferential treatment just because her husband is leader of the party. Let her make her own place in the party on her own strength and not use her husband's shoulders. If she is awarded a party ticket, then it should be strictly based on merit and without a hint of nepotism or favor. In fact whoever gets the party ticket should not be determined by the party elite but by the local party members and people of that constituency via open competition and secret ballot.

That's why I will vote for PTI candidate not necessarily RK, but only if above criteria are met.

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
imran khan ko dharney k liye bheja thaa yeh wahan reham k chakar mein par gaya aur nawaz ko iso certified pm bana diya . this women is a fishy character will never vote for her . i m not sure whether i will vote.

نادان

اس طرح کے پول کا تک تو اس وقت بنے گا جب ریحام خان الیکشن میں حصہ لے گی اور اسکو ٹکٹ دیا جاۓ گا ابھی ایسے کوئی آثار نہیں ہیں

دھندلے سے تو ہیں جب اس نےکہا کہ مستقبل کا پتا نہیں .

نادان

اس پول میں حصہ لینے والوں میں کتنے ایسے ہیں جو 2013 الیکشن میں ووٹ دینے کے لئے پاکستان میں موجود تھے اور اگر اکثریت بیرونی ممالک میں موجود تھی تو اس جائزہ رپورٹ کی کتنی اہمیت ہو سکتی ہے ، کیا اگلے الیکشن میں بھی ایسا ہی ہو گا؟ یہ سوال پاکستان میں موجود عام لوگوں سے کیا جانا چاہیئے ، گلی محلے میں ،دکانوں پہ ، پارکوں میں ، بس اڈوں پہ ، سرکاری دفاتر کے باہر لائنوں میں لگے عوام سے، کالج کے طالب علموں سے ۔ اس قسم کے سوشل میڈیا پہ اکثریت پاکستان سے باہر رہنے والوں کی ہے جو صرف اپنی رائے دے سکتے ہیں یا پھر پارٹی فنڈ میں چندہ ۔

چندہ از لائف لائن ...اس پر باہر رہنے والوں نے پیر رکھ دیا تو .........

GreenMaple

ager reham ne siasat karne hai tou war gaya pande mai ghar ki siasat phir kis muu se maryam nawaz hamza shahbaz bilawal bhutto ko status que bol bol k kosen in logo phir pti or in mai farak kya reh gaya

In your opinion should she be banished from politics for the rest of her life?

GreenMaple

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

PTI was doing much better without Reham Khan. What expertise and Plus points she will bring to PTI?

What expertise The founders like Arif Alvi and Fauzia Kasuri bring to PTI, and what kind of 'expertise' you expect new people to bring who want to join PTI?

Husaink

دھندلے سے تو ہیں جب اس نےکہا کہ مستقبل کا پتا نہیں .

مستقبل کا تو کسی کو بھی پتہ نہیں ہوتا مگر پاکستان میں الیکٹرونک اور سوشل میڈیا جس طرح حرکت میں ہے اگر خان صاحب نے کوئی بے اصولی کی تو حال گنجوں سے مختلف نہیں ہوگا
:)

GreenMaple

In a parliamentary form of democratic system, people vote for the party, not necessarily for the candidate. The people will be voting for PTI candidates, not individuals. So the onus is on PTI to select the best possible people for its tickets.

ziakhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes I will vote to PTI if and only if Reham khan has given any seat without merit or ticket without PTI internal voting.

know-how

Banned
The biggest NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Election ticket k bajaye Reham Bibi ko Tallaq ka ticket dy k KHAN SAHAB apnay track py wapis aa sktay hain or IN SHA ALLAH aisa he hoga.

Zia Hydari

فنانشل معملات میں خان اگر کلین نہ ہوتا تو روز چھتر کھاتا ہم جیسوں سے بھی

۔۔۔۔۔روز چھتر کھاتا ہم جیسوں سے بھی،
کیا
مطلب آپکا؟؟؟؟؟ کیا وہ روز کسی سے چھتر کھاتا ہے۔۔۔۔ہم کچھ کہہ نہیں سکتے ہیں، ویسے قبر کا حال مردہ ہی جانتا ہے
۔

ziakhan

MPA (400+ posts)
You must understand that Reham Khan is a citizen of Pakistan more than she is wife of Imran Khan. As a citizen she has all the rights, privileges, obligation and responsibilities that you and I have. She has right to vote, contest elections, join any party, form her own party, speak freely without fear, associate with any legal entity, buy property, do business, make a living and so on. So as a citizen she can join any political party be it is PPP, PMLN, PTI, JUI, MQM, ANP or any other party. My contention is that if she joins PTI, then she should not get any preferential treatment just because her husband is leader of the party. Let her make her own place in the party on her own strength and not use her husband's shoulders. If she is awarded a party ticket, then it should be strictly based on merit and without a hint of nepotism or favor. In fact whoever gets the party ticket should not be determined by the party elite but by the local party members and people of that constituency via open competition and secret ballot.

That's why I will vote for PTI candidate not necessarily RK, but only if above criteria are met.

You are absolutely right

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
If I can vote for PTI with many dubious characters at key positions, I should not make Reham Khan an exception.
She might do better than many of them, however she should "earn" the ticket for the election rather than a favor or a gift from the chairman, if that is the case then IK's tall claims and criticism of "family politics" will no longer gain traction among the people.

Zia Hydari

If I can vote for PTI with many dubious characters at key positions, I should not make Reham Khan an exception.
She might do better than many of them, however she should "earn" the ticket for the election rather than a favor or a gift from the chairman, if that is the case then IK's tall claims and criticism of "family politics" will no longer gain traction among the people.

پہلے تو کہاگیا تھا کہ وہ سیاست میں حصہ نہیں لے گی۔ اب اس کے لئے راہیں ہموار کی جارہی ہیں۔ میرا سوال اتنا سا ہے اگر وہ خان سے شادی نہ کرتی تو کیا پھر بھی یہ مقام حاصل کرپاتی؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟