Re: Point Blank - 15th February 2010

Special Request To Admin

Please PINN this Thread.

THIS IS A MUST WATCH FOR EVERY MUSLIM. [wall] [wall]

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

P

pcdoc24x7

and we are called Muslims....Tuf hai hum sab per aur khas tor per is mulk ke hukmaron per aur un logon per jo Allah kee is pak kitab kee behurmati ke zimedar hain. Yes it is so right we will are so quick in giving street justice in the name of blasphemy without proof... But with this overwhelming proof coming out in tons every year we are helpless.... We must sincerely apologize to Allah The Merciful and I pray for Allah's forgiveness. Please as a Muslim, please write to your MNAs, MPAs, political party leaders ... to get this issue resolved ASAP. I am extremely broken today as we have forgotten that there is a world after this. Ya Allah hum sab ko naik kaamon kee taufiq de aur apne azaab se bacha. Ameen.

Thank you Mubassir Luqman...This is a slap in the face of your opposers. At least you had the guts to bring this issue to light. May Allah protect you and give you the strength to continue to work for the good of humanity and for Pakistan.

Alish

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Sharam Ani Chahiye Sirf So called Hukmeraano Ko nahi Hum Seb ko.

Doooob merna Chahiye Esi Qoum Ko..

Mere Paas Elfaaz Nahi hain. [wall] [wall] [wall]

Humari Awaam Phir Inhi hi Elect kerti Hay Jo Log Yeh Kehtay HaiN kay Humain Substize kerna Peray ga Bohet Zeyada.

Gharaq Hongay Seb Kay Seb.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)

?? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???

I dont have words...

No wonder kay hum ko her taraf say maar per rahi hai... hum is kay hi mustahiq hain...

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pehle hum Qur'an pur ammal na kar ke uss ki be hurmati kar rahe thay aur ab
yeh.... Ya Allah hum ko shaoor ataa kar.

- On the day of resurrection, Muhammad(S) will disown Muslims
25:30 And the Messenger will say, O My Lord! These are my people, the ones who had disabled this Quran making it of no account." [Mahjoor = Disabled = Abandoned = Neglected. They had immobilized it like villagers who bind a cow by tying her front foot to her horn]

This topic is awesome, but Luqman is bit over-reacting, this is the same responsibility lies on his as it lies on Govt, Anyhow, May Allah forgive us for this act.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
just to save a few rupees by making low quality Quran pages, these people have sure secured a place in hell.

Cupertino

Voter (50+ posts)
Another excellent program by Luqman. This is among the top most talks shows currently on air with focus on great topics generally not selected by other anchors.

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
for last 2 years Quran bill in parliament to improve the quality of paper..but no avail...PAKISTAN KA MATLAB KIYA...Do we have courage to complete this!