PM Imran Khan Haroon Rasheed Se Kyun Nahi Miltay? Haroon Rasheed Ka PM Imran Khan Par Barra Ilzaam

kaptaan

MPA (400+ posts)
I Don't Need To Argue With Blind Idiots Like You.Only Time Will Teach You A Lesson

Time will tell......one thing is proven that this black mailer was recently exposed badly while black mailing a police officer...go keep sucking him up until he further expose.

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Time will tell......one thing is proven that this black mailer was recently exposed badly while black mailing a police officer...go keep sucking him up until he further expose.

He Actually Did A Grave Mistake By Apologizing To That Bastard.Everybody Knows The Reputation Of Punjab Police.

kaptaan

MPA (400+ posts)
He Actually Did A Grave Mistake By Apologizing To That Bastard.Everybody Knows The Reputation Of Punjab Police.

LOL...i agree he would not have apologized had he not exposed in front of the world....being a journalist how can you even call a corrupt or non corrupt police officer and ask him to leave who ever he was calling for....calling an officer and telling him "Mai Dunya TV say bol raha ho" baba needed to be thrown behind bars even for this

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
LOL...i agree he would not have apologized had he not exposed in front of the world....being a journalist how can you even call a corrupt or non corrupt police officer and ask him to leave who ever he was calling for....calling an officer and telling him "Mai Dunya TV say bol raha ho" baba needed to be thrown behind bars even for this

Punjab Police Is Known For Taking Away Innocent People And Torturing Them To Death In Custody.Those Basatrds Can't Even Touch HR

kaptaan

MPA (400+ posts)
Punjab Police Is Known For Taking Away Innocent People And Torturing Them To Death In Custody.Those Basatrds Can't Even Touch HR

Tum jaisai log HR jaisai black mailers ko journalist say chacha kuppee bana daitai hai.....LOL

kaptaan

MPA (400+ posts)
Aur Tum Jaise Khushamidi Chaploos IK Ko Marwayenge

Ab tuk too humaree support nai IK ko wazir-e-azam bana dia.....yeah chacha too kehta tha 2013 kay election kay baad kay IK PM bun hee nahee sukta...keep sucking Chacha kuppee you will keep seeing IK's success as PM too

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ab tuk too humaree support nai IK ko wazir-e-azam bana dia.....yeah chacha too kehta tha 2013 kay election kay baad kay IK PM bun hee nahee sukta...keep sucking Chacha kuppee you will keep seeing IK's success as PM too

I Will Always Pray For His Success And Will Be Happy To See It.I Am Just Afraid He Has Got Stuck With The Wrong Crowd And Idiots Like You Are Pushing Him To It

datruth

MPA (400+ posts)
Chacha kuppy, must get retired , he think he is the Aristotle of this time actually he is only a very narrow minded person, very rigid , out of date, kind of person, he can't think out of the constituency politics, he is trapped in his own < fool's paradise" that he has build Imran Khan, that is a ridiculous idea, in the very beginning , khan was discussing the things with him, but when he entered in the practical politics, he ,rightly realized that this person is not worth of that task, and keep a distance from him, this poor guy Don't realise, that he is not the worth what he think he is.

kaptaan

MPA (400+ posts)
I Will Always Pray For His Success And Will Be Happy To See It.I Am Just Afraid He Has Got Stuck With The Wrong Crowd And Idiots Like You Are Pushing Him To It

Chuttias like you always under estimate IK's wisdom and so does this aflatoon chacha, he his not years old girl who would stuck in a wrong crowed he exactly know who is what..he does not need HR types to guide him what to do

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They better put this old man in deep freeze and wake him up when Ferro wakes up.He will have nice columns to write about his encounter with ferro.

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Chuttias like you always under estimate IK's wisdom and so does this aflatoon chacha, he his not years old girl who would stuck in a wrong crowed he exactly know who is what..he does not need HR types to guide him what to do

It Is Brainless Idiots Like You Who Are Throwing Off A Cliff