Please stop declaring each other Kafir and remember Allah

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear Brothers,

My heart is bleeding as one of the members on this forum, whose id is Wadaich, has declared me a Qadiyani, on one of the threads, without even knowing me. I really want to share my experience with you as it really is very painful and I wish that it does not happen to other members. The following is the link to the thread:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?72608-A-Faqeer-of-Allah-describes-Pakistan-s-Future

And this is what he wrote on the open forum:

List of known qadiyanis on this forum:

1. Ehraz
2. Sayenwada
3. no-violence
4. redaxe
5. Faqira786
6. pakistantrue

Rest of the kazab mirza followers U can find out in the following thread:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?50300-Question-For-Qadiyanis

To this I have replied in an aggressive manner since no Muslim can tolerate such an insult, my reply was as follows:

How dare you call me Qadayani. What prove do you have. May Allah's wrath be upon you for spreading these lies.

To which wadaich replied:

Please refer to post#29 of http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?72368-Indian-Citizens-Join-US-Army-for-Green-Cards-AsiaTimes-Siddharth-Srivastava/page2 It was a provoking post for any Muslim including myself, who have even the slightest remains of "Aiman" left in him/herself. Any Muslim would have categorically rejected it and clarified the situation and demanded an apology.

As Qadiyani's never declare there identity and work under false flag as Muslims. It is a crowning trait of Qadiyani Kazab followers that they believe in treachery and illusion. In case U denounce the Qadiyani Kazab, as a Muslim I am bound to ask forgiveness from Allah (SWT) for declaring a Muslim as Kafir, and apologize from U as well. In the light of the following Hadees:

9741e0c1a11b706dd2b2c1c2a09d2957.jpg

Waiting for your condemnation of Mirza Kazab Dajjal.

And my reply to wadaich was:

You should definitely ask for forgiveness from Allah and never call anybody a qadiyani unless you are dead sure. You must understand that this is a public forum where we have people with different intellectual levels and they may have different opinions which may be beyond your understanding and may not correspond to your ideology therefore you should come with an open mind. The problem starts when you think you are the best one in the world and that you know everything. I wish you would have seen this hadith before calling me a kafir, but its good thing that atleast now you have found out that how big a sin you have committed and how evil you have been. You can not understand the feelings of an innocent Muslim, like me, who has been called a Qadiyani for just pointing out that Pakistani truck drivers are helping NATO forces by supplying them logistics. Just imagine the graveness of the sin you have committed, calling me a kafir without even knowing me. I want you to make a video showing you slapping yourself for at least ten times and post that video in a separate thread on this forum. This may help me forget all the humilation that I have gone through by your act. And kindly please remember this Hadith of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), the last prophet of Allah, whenever you feel like calling someone a Qadiyani or any other derivation of kafir.
Oh yeah i didn't notice your post statement before. Yes I believe Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani was a False prophet and he was a lier and d maloon, laanti. Now i want to see your video slapping yourself on your face, atleast ten times.

I really am hurt since people started to believe wadaich and started to think I am a Kafir, just look at an example on the same thread:

Muje nahi pata tha us FORUM per QADYANI MURDOOD bhi hain
lanett ho sub QADIYANO per

Its good thing that wadaich apologized and I wish he refrain from doing this sin again and I pray to Allah for his forgiveness.

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is indeed very serious matter if one really cares about akhirat...May Allah (SWT) save all of us from it Aameen... :jazak:

moazzamniaz

میرے بھائی، کسی کے کہنے سے کچھ نہیں ہوتا. اس قسم کی دھمکیوں میں نا آیا کریں اور آزادانہ اپنی راۓ دیں. قیامت والے دن کسی جرنیل، فسادی ملا،مجہولین، سیاستدان، امریکہ، صیہونی وغیرہ سمیت کسی نے مدد کو نہیں آنا. اور وہاں ایک ایک لفظ کی بابت پوچھ گچھ ہو گی

شروع شروع میں مجھے بھی بہت دکھ ہوتا تھا اور ہر فتویٰ کفر، قادیانیت، غداریت،انڈین ایجنٹی وغیرہ پر بڑی وضاحتیں دیتا تھا. مگر ہر روز نیے ممبرز آتے ہیں تو انسان کب تک ان بہتانوں کا جواب دے سکتا ھے!!!!!؟ چند لوگوں کے نزدیک راۓ کا اختلاف کفر اور غداری کے مترادف ھے. بہر حال اب نا تو ایسے فتوؤں کا جواب دیتا ہوں اور نا ہی کوئی فائدہ ھے. جو احترام سے پوچھ لے اسے ضرور راۓ کی وجوہات بتا دیتا ہوں. کہنے سے مراد یہ ھے کہ ایسی سوچ اور یہ "وچ ہنٹ" کبھی ختم ہونے والا نہیں. کس کس کو وضاحتیں اور صفائیاں دیتے پھریں گے. صرف خدا سے ڈرتے ہوے اپنی آزادانہ راۓ دیں اور کسی کی دھمکیوں اور فتوؤں سے نا ڈریں

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother I am also a victim of this but there are many self righteous people in our community that think that they are good muslims when they do not follow the deen properly themselves.

Pakistani1947

Dear non-Violance,

May Allah give you "Ajar" for your tolerance and "sabr". (Aameen)

May Allah give hidayat to blind followers of personalities other than Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Aameen

Last edited:

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
This Kafir declaring exercise is what has doomed Pakistan.

Change and accept the Imam of the age or continue to suffer as severe calamities will continue to engulf the World at large and Pakistan's unfortunate punishment will make Afghanistan look like a paradise...

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
dear non-violance,

may allah give you "ajar" for your tolerance and "sabr". (aameen)

may allah give hidayat to blind followers of personalities other than prophet muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Aameen
jazakallah divide and rule ,an old but very efective weapon, dont give ur enemy a chance to use it

FaisalKh

jazakallah divide and rule ,an old but very efective weapon, dont give ur enemy a chance to use it

:jazak: brother for nice post.... however i would suggest if u put a comma before the bold part then ur message will be more clearer (bigsmile)

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Non violence is not as good as he is acting rite now..everyone will soon find out what kinda person this Non violence guy is..
why do u think that a muslim was soo annoyed by him that he ended up calling him a Qadiyani..there must be something he said that the other person got the idea that this guy might be from that religion..
i remember a conversaion with Non Violence..and he also gave me an impression that he might be secular or maybe not from islam..but thats the impression he gave me..i am not saying he is muslim nor i am saying he is a non muslim...but just watch out for this guy
Dear non-Violance,

May Allah give you "Ajar" for your tolerance and "sabr". (Aameen)

May Allah give hidayat to blind followers of personalities other than Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Aameen

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This Kafir declaring exercise is what has doomed Pakistan.

Change and accept the Imam of the age or continue to suffer as severe calamities will continue to engulf the World at large and Pakistan's unfortunate punishment will make Afghanistan look like a paradise...

Yours master are running from Afghanistan.

FaisalKh

Non violence is not as good as he is acting rite now..everyone will soon find out what kinda person this Non violence guy is..
why do u think that a muslim was soo annoyed by him that he ended up calling him a Qadiyani..there must be something he said that the other person got the idea that this guy might be from that religion..
i remember a conversaion with Non Violence..and he also gave me an impression that he might be secular or maybe not from islam..but thats the impression he gave me..i am not saying he is muslim nor i am saying he is a non muslim...but just watch out for this guy

With due respect i would only say plz look at the message and not the person... its up to u what u get from something either beneficial or destructive etc... Second a person calls another that u r so and so what benefit would it give to the caller? and this is internet even some time u dont know about a person talking face to face how could u be possible to know about a person when u can see him or dont know much about him... central idea is it wont do any good if someone calls others names or being spy or enemy or non muslim as almost all of the memers are fully matured and can judge from the comments or posts about others... so why one should commit a sin in ignorance ????

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
I didnt call him non muslim..or whatever..i just said he gave me an impression..i didnt say he is kaffir or he is a non muslim..i just said he gave me a perception that he Might not..
and i didnt say that he is non muslim..
i dunno what u are talking about regarding what i said..i jus said beware of his innocense thats all..
With due respect i would only say plz look at the message and not the person... its up to u what u get from something either beneficial or destructive etc... Second a person calls another that u r so and so what benefit would it give to the caller? and this is internet even some time u dont know about a person talking face to face how could u be possible to know about a person when u can see him or dont know much about him... central idea is it wont do any good if someone calls others names or being spy or enemy or non muslim as almost all of the memers are fully matured and can judge from the comments or posts about others... so why one should commit a sin in ignorance ????

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
They told me too indian/Qadiyani/western/Kafir/Isreali/Ahmedia/Non Muslim, but I dont care. I always speak TRUTH and dont care those little guys

Lets talk to resoultion

They should change their Mullas. Mullas has very important role in Pakistan and those Mullas spread HATRED in ALL PAKISTAN. Thats the only solution. Islam is best religion and follow scholars from

Saudi
Qatari
UAE
Indian

Most of the pakistan Mullas are jobless as others so you can use them for any PURPOSE. SOME People using them for many years.

Thats their teaching to say other indian/Qadiyani/western/Kafir/Isreali/Ahmedia. Belevied me. I know Mullas PERSONALLY and sit with them and know all about them

Dont you see a Video of sucider bomber who said, People in Wazirsitan are only Muslim and all others in Pakistan are KAFIT, Its good to Kill people in Pakistan, Dont u know who is telling this, This is just a example. Open your eyes

I forgive everyone who told me this, bcoz you guys are innconet. This is somehow the FORCE teaching on u.

Last edited:

FaisalKh

I didnt call him non muslim..or whatever..i just said he gave me an impression..i didnt say he is kaffir or he is a non muslim..i just said he gave me a perception that he Might not..
and i didnt say that he is non muslim..
i dunno what u are talking about regarding what i said..i jus said beware of his innocense thats all..

I m NOT saying that u said something like that and i apologize in advance if u got me wrong.... I was just talking in general quoting u that we should not look at person but at the message what it is... and i also said that WE ALL should refrain from calling someone so and so as it would not give us any benefit in fact if we proved wrong then it would return to us and we would only know about it on the day of judgement....

FaisalKh

They told me too indian/Qadiyani/western/Kafir/Isreali/Ahmedia/Non Muslim, but I dont care. I always speak TRUTH and dont care those little guys

Lets talk to resoultion

They should change their Mullas. Mullas has very important role in Pakistan and those Mullas spread HATRED in ALL PAKISTAN. Thats the only solution. Islam is best religion and follow scholars from

Saudi
Qatari
UAE
Indian

Most of the pakistan Mullas are jobless as others so you can use them for any PURPOSE. SOME People using them for many years.

Thats their teaching to say other indian/Qadiyani/western/Kafir/Isreali/Ahmedia. Belevied me. I know Mullas PERSONALLY and sit with them and know all about them

Dont you see a Video of sucider bomber who said, People in Wazirsitan are only Muslim and all others in Pakistan are KAFIT, Its good to Kill people in Pakistan, Dont u know who is telling this, This is just a example. Open your eyes

Everyone is responsible for their deeds good or bad... May Allah (SWT) forgive me if i m wrong Aameen the nearest meaning of Hadith shareef is "one of the signs of qayamat is that people would curse scholars" now u decide about ur post.... all i m saying is that WHAT IF U R WRONG IN UR PERCEPTION about Mullahs ? and if u talk against scholars what benefit u got from it? Mullahs or scholars they are also human beings they also have nafs and shaitan as ordinary people and by becoming Aalim it does not mean they are saved from these two enemies....

moazzamniaz

اگر کسی پر شک بھی ہو تو اس صورتحال میں احترام سے مخاطب سے اسکا مذھب پوچھا جا سکتا ھے.بلا پوچھے، بلا وضاحت مانگے اور بغیر سوچے سمجھے فتویٰ ٹھوکنے کا پھر بھی کوئی جواز نہیں. جو انسان اپنے آپ کو مسلمان کہتا ھے،اسکے بعد میرے لیے شک کی کوئی گنجائش نہیں. کونسا ایسا موجودہ دینی یا سیاسی موضوع ھے کہ جس پر مسلمانوں میں ہی ہر قسم کی راۓ رکھنے والے موجود نہیں ہیں؟؟؟؟ یہ سب علمی اختلافات مسلمانوں میں ہی موجود ہیں. تو کسی ایک اختلافی راۓ کو قادیانیت سے کیسے منسوب کیا جا سکتا ھے؟؟؟

تاریخ کے ہر دور میں ہر کمزور اور مقہور قوم اسی طرح کی "تہذیبی نرگسیت" کا شکار رہی ھے یعنی

- ہر اختلافی راۓ رکھنے والے کو شیطان کا آلہ کار سمجھنا. ہر کسی کو شک اور شبہ کی نظر سے دیکھنا. ہر مثبت منفی تنقید کو اپنے عقائد، ایمان اور بقا پر حملہ تصور کرنا. اپنی ناقص راۓ کو (نعوذ باللہ) اسلام اور بذات خود اللہ کی آواز سمجھنا اور اس پر تنقید کو بلاسفیمی سمجھنا. جب بھی مخاطب تنقید کرے تو اسلام کے پردے کے پیچھے چھپنے میں دیر نا لگانا اور اسکو اسلام پر حملہ قرار دے دینا

- اپنے ماضی کے عظیم اور سنہری دور کو یاد کر کے یہ مخلصانہ طور پر سمجھنا کہ وہی واقعیات اور حالات دہرانے سے ہم دوبارہ غالب آ جائیں گے.
اگر حالات نا ہوں تو زبردستی پیدا کرنا،کفار میسر نا ہوں تو مسلمانوں کو کافر بنا کر وہی واقعیات دہرانا .اور یہ سوچتے ہوے موجودہ حالات کو یکسر نظر انداز کر دینا.

- نقطہ نمبر ایک کی وجہ سے مخاطب کی بات کا جواب نا ہونے کی صورت میں واحد ہتھیار، مخاطب کی ذات پر کیچڑ اچھالنا اور کردار کشی ھے. تا کہ مخاطب ہر چیز بھول کر اپنا ایمان بچاتا پھرے

- ڈوبتے ہوے آدمی کی طرح تنکوں کا سہارا ڈھونڈنا، یعنی شخصیات میں پیغمبر تلاش کرنا. انکے الفاظ اور اعمال کو نظر انداز کرتے ہوے انکی ذاتی پرستش کی حد تک اندھا دھند دفاع کرنا اور مخلصانہ طور پر انکواپنی تمام مشکلات کا نجات دہندہ سمجھنا.اور جب وہ "خودساختہ پیغمبر" انسان 'نکل' آئے تو اسکو ردی کی ٹوکری میں ڈال کر کسی اگلے مسیحا کی تلاش میں نکل پڑنا

- اسلاف اسلام کی خود احتسابی اور خود ملامتی صفات کے برعکس، اپنے گریبان میں حتی الامکان جھانکنے سے گریز کرنا اور اپنی راۓ سے اختلاف کرنے والے مسلمانوں اور غیر مسلموں کو اپنی ہر تکلیف، مشکل اور ابتلا کا ذمہ دار سمجھنا

اسکے علاوہ بھی بہت سے خصائل ہیں جو کہ ہم میں بکثرت پاۓ جاتے ہیں. بہر حال اس دور اور اس سوچ سے سبھی کمزور قومیں گزر چکی ہیں اور کچھ ہماری طرح گزر رہی ہیں. لیکن یہ نجات کا راستہ ہرگز نہیں. یہ اپنے ہی پاؤں پر کلہاڑی مارنے والی دفاعی خول والی سوچ ھے. کلمہ گو مسلمانوں کو کافر اور قادیانی بنا کر،محب وطن پاکستانیوں کو سی آئ اے ، را اور موساد کا "مول" بنا کر یہ کونسے اسلام اور پاکستان کا دفاع کیا جارہا ھے ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

نوٹ: میری قادیانی ممبرز سے درخواست ھے کہ فورم جوائن کرتے ہی مہربانی فرما کر اپنی شناخت ظاہر کر دیا کریں. تا کہ انکی آڑ میں عام مسلمان فتویٰ پارٹی کا نشانہ بننے سے بچ سکیں. اسکے علاوہ میرا اسلام مجھے یہ سکھاتا ھے کہ دوسرے مذاہب کی برگزیدہ شخصیات کو سرعام گالیاں دینا، لعنت ملامت کرنا یا اسکا مطالبہ کرنا وغیرہ سخت گناہ اور نری جہالت ھے.البتہ اس فتنے کے بارے میں دوسرے مسلمان بھائیوں کو مناسب الفاظ میں آگاہ کرنا مستحسن عمل ھے اور یہ ہونا چاہیے

Last edited:

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
A very insightful analysis brother, Mashallah.
اگر کسی پر شک بھی ہو تو اس صورتحال میں احترام سے مخاطب سے اسکا مذھب پوچھا جا سکتا ھے.بلا پوچھے، بلا وضاحت مانگے اور بغیر سوچے سمجھے فتویٰ ٹھوکنے کا پھر بھی کوئی جواز نہیں. جو انسان اپنے آپ کو مسلمان کہتا ھے،اسکے بعد میرے لیے شک کی کوئی گنجائش نہیں. کونسا ایسا موجودہ دینی یا سیاسی موضوع ھے کہ جس پر مسلمانوں میں ہی ہر قسم کی راۓ رکھنے والے موجود نہیں ہیں؟؟؟؟ یہ سب علمی اختلافات مسلمانوں میں ہی موجود ہیں. تو کسی ایک اختلافی راۓ کو قادیانیت سے کیسے منسوب کیا جا سکتا ھے؟؟؟

تاریخ کے ہر دور میں ہر کمزور اور مقہور قوم اسی طرح کی "تہذیبی نرگسیت" کا شکار رہی ھے یعنی

- ہر اختلافی راۓ رکھنے والے کو شیطان کا آلہ کار سمجھنا. ہر کسی کو شک اور شبہ کی نظر سے دیکھنا. ہر مثبت منفی تنقید کو اپنے عقائد، ایمان اور بقا پر حملہ تصور کرنا. اپنی ناقص راۓ کو (نعوذ باللہ) اسلام اور بذات خود اللہ کی آواز سمجھنا اور اس پر تنقید کو بلاسفیمی سمجھنا. جب بھی مخاطب تنقید کرے تو اسلام کے پردے کے پیچھے چھپنے میں دیر نا لگانا اور اسکو اسلام پر حملہ قرار دے دینا

- اپنے ماضی کے عظیم اور سنہری دور کو یاد کر کے یہ مخلصانہ طور پر سمجھنا کہ وہی واقعیات اور حالات دہرانے سے ہم دوبارہ غالب آ جائیں گے.
اگر حالات نا ہوں تو زبردستی پیدا کرنا،کفار میسر نا ہوں تو مسلمانوں کو کافر بنا کر وہی واقعیات دہرانا .اور یہ سوچتے ہوے موجودہ حالات کو یکسر نظر انداز کر دینا.

- نقطہ نمبر ایک کی وجہ سے مخاطب کی بات کا جواب نا ہونے کی صورت میں واحد ہتھیار، مخاطب کی ذات پر کیچڑ اچھالنا اور کردار کشی ھے. تا کہ مخاطب ہر چیز بھول کر اپنا ایمان بچاتا پھرے

- ڈوبتے ہوے آدمی کی طرح تنکوں کا سہارا ڈھونڈنا، یعنی شخصیات میں پیغمبر تلاش کرنا. انکے الفاظ اور اعمال کو نظر انداز کرتے ہوے انکی ذاتی پرستش کی حد تک اندھا دھند دفاع کرنا اور مخلصانہ طور پر انکواپنی تمام مشکلات کا نجات دہندہ سمجھنا.اور جب وہ "خودساختہ پیغمبر" انسان 'نکل' آئے تو اسکو ردی کی ٹوکری میں ڈال کر کسی اگلے مسیحا کی تلاش میں نکل پڑنا

- اسلاف اسلام کی خود احتسابی اور خود ملامتی صفات کے برعکس، اپنے گریبان میں حتی الامکان جھانکنے سے گریز کرنا اور اپنی راۓ سے اختلاف کرنے والے مسلمانوں اور غیر مسلموں کو اپنی ہر تکلیف، مشکل اور ابتلا کا ذمہ دار سمجھنا

اسکے علاوہ بھی بہت سے خصائل ہیں جو کہ ہم میں بکثرت پاۓ جاتے ہیں. بہر حال اس دور اور اس سوچ سے سبھی کمزور قومیں گزر چکی ہیں اور کچھ ہماری طرح گزر رہی ہیں. لیکن یہ نجات کا راستہ ہرگز نہیں. یہ اپنے ہی پاؤں پر کلہاڑی مارنے والی دفاعی خول والی سوچ ھے. کلمہ گو مسلمانوں کو کافر اور قادیانی بنا کر،محب وطن پاکستانیوں کو سی آئ اے ، را اور موساد کا "مول" بنا کر یہ کونسے اسلام اور پاکستان کا دفاع کیا جارہا ھے ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

نوٹ: میری قادیانی ممبرز سے درخواست ھے کہ فورم جوائن کرتے ہی مہربانی فرما کر اپنی شناخت ظاہر کر دیا کریں. تا کہ انکی آڑ میں عام مسلمان فتویٰ پارٹی کا نشانہ بننے سے بچ سکیں. اسکے علاوہ میرا اسلام مجھے یہ سکھاتا ھے کہ دوسرے مذاہب کی برگزیدہ شخصیات کو سرعام گالیاں دینا، لعنت ملامت کرنا یا اسکا مطالبہ کرنا وغیرہ سخت گناہ اور نری جہالت ھے.البتہ اس فتنے کے بارے میں دوسرے مسلمان بھائیوں کو مناسب الفاظ میں آگاہ کرنا مستحسن عمل ھے اور یہ ہونا چاہیے