Pervaiz Musharaf Drinking Alchohol!! - British Newspaper

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Musharraf Drinking Scotch & Listening To Some...

Maverick said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Ther last comments of the person tell you the story.... I do not know if there is a liquor in that glass or not , However, I don't have doubt that he is known drinker.He doesn't hide that aspect of his life.well, if you are not afraid of Allah, you don't need to be afraid of anyone.....

there more than 1 video on youtube where ur ***** party leader and zionist supporter imran khan drinking liqour us per bhi astagfirullah kehdo (zionist=i add dis word coz he had proof by taking a part in jew candiadate election campaign)

P Musharraf Nay Hai, TUN tum ho,
Yeh Nasha Musharraf Walay Paaaaaaaaani Ka Hai Ya Musharraf Kay Talway Chatnay ka

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Whats Up Doc said:
He is definitely listening to a poem. Your accusation about Scotch will not stand in any court of law in the world.

I hope you stopped the video at 1:28 and saw yourself if that glass contained scotch or water...But that is also irrelevent to you . you won't admit even with open eyes. what a bunch of liers and hypocrats you all are !!!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

It is doubt he is driniking water or Scotch , no doubth he is ?????? Baghora No. 2.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)

Zaidi Qasim said:
[quote="Whats Up Doc":3f3fjan3]He is definitely listening to a poem. Your accusation about Scotch will not stand in any court of law in the world.

I hope you stopped the video at 1:28 and saw yourself if that glass contained scotch or water...But that is also irrelevent to you . you won't admit even with open eyes. what a bunch of liers and hypocrats you all are !!![/quote:3f3fjan3]

Bro I do not drink alcohol at all at many parties I drink ginger ale if I can't find apple Juice.He might be drinking Canadian Club whiskey or any of what I mentioned. I guess I could be also convicted by you. What make me hypocrite or a liar.

ahsan

Citizen

Zaidi Qasim said:
GeoG said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":2m7nffdh]
Nawazish said:
Musharraf Drinking Scotch & Listening To Some
Stop it on 1:27, Shayd Tumhari Ankh Kay Kukray Kam Karnay Lagay.

Good eyes GeoG . It is not water. water is transparent. It is indeed liquor if you stop the video at 1:27 , you will definately see it.And those Musharraf 's idiots, open your frekin eyes and recognize the truth.
[/quote:2m7nffdh]

The Glass is a Transparent "DISPOSIBLE PLASTIC GLASS" that is used in the Parties at west very Often. Most of You People know that (Espacially Overseas Guys). Not Just parties, It is attached to every single water cooler in west as In here people are "NOT" used to of using "One" glass for everyone like ours.... reason (so-called) health and safety preventions.

This Disposable plastic Glass is Transparent, are can be seen THROUGH OUT espacially first 52 Seconds... Second important thing is that Glass is "Half Full" as can be seen easily, and since it is "Transparent" the color or image of the Palm for Musharaf's hand is reflecting through the water inside as water is transparent in its own... Thats why some of my intellidumbs Fellas with the sight of "6 x 6" x "420" are trying to use their drained upper portions....

AND YOU..." [wall] Nawazish [wall] " What makes you think to this "Creative" TITLE.... If you think Water and SCOTCH are same then you Drink it Everyday...IF NOT .... I Bet YOU must be under the high "Influence" of SCOTCH while Posting this video and Writing the Title...

FGS Dont let hate BlindFold your Brain .... Be Logical

mehwish_ali

ahsan said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
GeoG said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":74pkkug6]
Nawazish said:

Good eyes GeoG . It is not water. water is transparent. It is indeed liquor if you stop the video at 1:27 , you will definately see it.And those Musharraf 's idiots, open your frekin eyes and recognize the truth.

The Glass is a Transparent "DISPOSIBLE PLASTIC GLASS" that is used in the Parties at west very Often. Most of You People know that (Espacially Overseas Guys). Not Just parties, It is attached to every single water cooler in west as In here people are "NOT" used to of using "One" glass for everyone like ours.... reason (so-called) health and safety preventions.

This Disposable plastic Glass is Transparent, are can be seen THROUGH OUT espacially first 52 Seconds... Second important thing is that Glass is "Half Full" as can be seen easily, and since it is "Transparent" the color or image of the Palm for Musharaf's hand is reflecting through the water inside as water is transparent in its own... Thats why some of my intellidumbs Fellas with the sight of "6 x 6" x "420" are trying to use their drained upper portions....

AND YOU..." [wall] Nawazish [wall] " What makes you think to this "Creative" TITLE.... If you think Water and SCOTCH are same then you Drink it Everyday...IF NOT .... I Bet YOU must be under the high "Influence" of SCOTCH while Posting this video and Writing the Title...

[/quote:74pkkug6]

Ahsan said Ahsan bhai.

???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???????? ????? ???? ????

Maverick

Voter (50+ posts)

when t a n g a party and zionist cultivated seed immi khan can have a najayez bacchi then y not musharraf can have a glass of scotch eventhough musharraf got nothing to do in pak politics now but immi is doing his level best to provide insaf to the ppl of pakistan but his own daughter is still waiting for insaf from him.

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)

I don't even care if he was drinking his own piss, but that was one hell of an "ass kissing" poetry.

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

mehwish_ali said:
Nawazish said:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqBxKYO6BIg[/video]

No, Musharraf is drinking Water in Glass and not scotch.

And curse upon those too who are involving MQM in it while Altaf Hussain has nothing to do with drinking of Musharraf or of drinking of Imran Khan.

My dears water ka glaas koi haath main lay ker nahi ghoomta.. aur agar koi water drink ker bhe raha ho to in ameer logo ke parties main waiters hotey hein jo foran glaas wapis lay lete hein. ye sharab he hai jo dair tak Musharaf urf Mushriq thamay howay hai.
Rahi baat poetry sunanay walay ke to, wo sirf TC,, or TP ker raha tha, nothing more than this.
Ye wahi Musharaf hai jo kehta tha main COMMANDO hoo, main pakistani qoum aur Army ka SAPA SALAAR hoo, jo mout se dur k bhaag jaaey wo sapa salar nahi hota wo to gher ka ya muhallay ka kutta bhe nahi hota .
Aaj pakistan main jo kuch bhe ho raha hai, jitney bhe masoom log SHAHEED ho rahay hein, un sab ka jawab un qatilo k baad, Musharaf ko bhe dena paray ga,
ye to General Niazi se bhe bara Traitor aur Geedar nikla,,, Kutta bhe jab gher ke rekhwali kerta hai to wo chor per bhonkta hai ya hamla ker deta hai, aur ye Musharaf main to itni bhe himmat nahi thi k wo awaaz bhe buland ker sakay bhonk bhe sakay america k samnay,, ye to kuttay se bhe gaya guzra hai,
ye to wo kutta tha jo khud chor k saath mil gaya, aur chor ko qatil tak banwa dia, aur iss rekhwalay kuttay ne kaha, ye poora pakistan tumhara hai, jo chahiay lay jao, Dr AAFIA chahiay ussey lay jaao, hamarey air basses chahiay wo lay lo. jis insan ko qatal kerna hai openly qatal ker do, jis insan ko pakerna hai ya kidnap kerna hai tumhein khulli riyaet hai.drone attacks karo,, ya black water k zariay ya CIA k zariay targit killing karo,, tumhein koi kuch nahi kahay ga,, ye tha wo KUTTA jo apnay aap ko pakistan ka muhafiz kehta tha, Lukh de Naalat ooay aisey Kuttay means muhafiz per.
aur ALLAH un sab ko hidayat day jo sahi aur galat ke pihchan nahi ker saktay. Ameen

ahsan

Citizen

mehwish_ali said:
ahsan said:
GeoG said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":3d6zdi0y]
Nawazish said:

Ahsan said Ahsan bhai.

???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???????? ????? ???? ????[/quote:3d6zdi0y]

V. True...

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19067&p=83023#p83023

The last paragraph of my Post defines the clear path that a human being follows (specially WE Pakistanis (with all DUE RESPECT, Its "WE" including myself, in order not to get a "Certificate").... We want to JUDGE everything in personal favor, with or without any reason I never understand if it is our cultural/envirnmental insecurity or a complex or in OUR blood.... Or may be we have lots of time to waste, so we create reasons and argue things over and over while knowing no one is gonna change (in "thoughts" as we r (in general) so persistent about it).. or might be we are lacking social life or natural human interactions that we have to release our catharses here in anyways ..... )

Please no offence should be observed, that's all I observed in last few days since I joined....

BKKhan

Councller (250+ posts)

Hamari duaa he...ke ALLAH TAALA lal masjid ki masoom bachion k qatil Musharraf La'een ko kabhi Pak sarzameen pe apne napak qadam rakhne ka moqa naseeb na karey (Ameen) aur woh yunhi dar ba dar phir phi ke jahannam wasil ho jaaey

simple_and_peacefull

asalam-o-alaikum all...

peace peace peace dears all let him drink coca cole with soda .....
[hilar] [funnny] lol

Zaidi Qasim

Strange that the water in west is not transparent but rather have a tinted brown color ? and it is especially so when Musharraf's hand reflection come in to contact with it... The funny thing is even when it is taken away from him, his hand still reflected to the left over (water) which is still dark brown in color ... Yep, water changes color in west and also when it is in Musharraf's hand .... Haaaahahahaha, You guys are master of manipulation, The pir has given you the right skills....

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)

his style of sipping suggest he is drinking scotch.but what is wrong in it.he is modern muslim so we should appriciate him.let him enjoy man, it is his personal matter .drinking muslim is much better than hardliner religious muslims.

A

abbasiali

badboy said:
his style of sipping suggest he is drinking scotch.but what is wrong in it.he is modern muslim so we should appriciate him.let him enjoy man, it is his personal matter .drinking muslim is much better than hardliner religious muslims.
What a definition,

Drinking Muslim is better than Hardliner religious Muslim, [pk flag] [pk flag]

I think you believe on this,

Saaqi Sharab peeney dey Masjid mey baith ker

Ya phir koi jagah bata dey jahan per khuda na ho.
[pk flag]

Zaidi Qasim

abbasiali said:
badboy said:
What a definition,

Drinking Muslim is better than Hardliner religious Muslim, [pk flag] [pk flag]

I think you believe on this,

Saaqi Sharab peeney dey Masjid mey baith ker

Ya phir koi jagah bata dey jahan per khuda na ho.
[pk flag]

Nice to hear back from you Brother . Where have you been ? The upper comments were from a non Muslim.No Muslim can preach drinking alcohol....Or they do ?

Jury

86972.jpg

86973.jpg

Zaidi Qasim

Jury !!!

what you trying to prove by these old pictures if Musharraf didn't drink ? This is exactly you guys do all the time.show us Imran's today's picture in which he found to be drinking and I would write against him as well. Musharraf still brags about his drinking habit .