Pathetic ANP

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
ANP gets into power using the slogan of pashtun's rights. What have they done since last 4 years being in power except causing more bloodshed of pashtuns. They did nothing different than Zardari & Co to at least give pashtuns a peaceful province. ANP is a disgrace on the faces of Pashtuns.They for sure will create a red toppi political drama sooner or later in order to create a better image of themselves. However the blood has already brought a revolution in pashtun's lives. They better get their ghaddar asses ready for a clean sweep at the hands of PTI during next elections.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I m from KPK . I can't say about other provinces But InshaAllah PTI will sweep KPK.Pashtuns have woken up.So have the whole Country.
i am a PTI member, tell me how do you say that , what are the basis,, i dont see that

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
i am a PTI member, tell me how do you say that , what are the basis,, i dont see that

Here is why PTI will sweep in KPK. I am copying my reply from a year old post about if Imran Khan will win next elections.

Pakhtoonkhawa, like other states is not divided big time into urban and rural areas.. The entire state is mostly kind of a mixture of urban and rural parts. The only rural part is FATA where there is no Party system.So, that does not matter. All independent guys win from FATA and all of them always sell themselves for money to the party making national Govt. Another historic reality about Pakhtoonkhawa is that they have always vote for a change. In last 20 years, PML, PPP, ANP and MMA have made govt's there. Imran has a great respect among pashtoon community. If PTI goes for a strong campaign in this state, I am realistically optimistic that they will make govt here.
Adding to it " If you go to KPK right now, You will see more PTI flags than Pakistani Flags". Voting for PTI during next elections has already become a common slogan among pashtuns here. So Ya :)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Here is why PTI will sweep in KPK. I am copying my reply from a year old post about if Imran Khan will win next elections.

Pakhtoonkhawa, like other states is not divided big time into urban and rural areas.. The entire state is mostly kind of a mixture of urban and rural parts. The only rural part is FATA where there is no Party system.So, that does not matter. All independent guys win from FATA and all of them always sell themselves for money to the party making national Govt. Another historic reality about Pakhtoonkhawa is that they have always vote for a change. In last 20 years, PML, PPP, ANP and MMA have made govt's there. Imran has a great respect among pashtoon community. If PTI goes for a strong campaign in this state, I am realistically optimistic that they will make govt here.
Adding to it " If you go to KPK right now, You will see more PTI flags than Pakistani Flags". Voting for PTI during next elections has already become a common slogan among pashtuns here. So Ya :)

I would love to see PTI sweep the nation. Ameen

And sweep the ANP, MQM, PPP right into the Pakistani Ocean ONE BY ONE, each mofo ameen

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ armani, dear kindly check bi election results of shangla division. there is no hope. People thinking is still same 1 lord is telling to all poor people where they have to vote. In said district of KPK 2008 election was won by Amir Maqam & Co (PMLQ) and recent past in bi election again they won. People dont want change. Free/Fair election is not possible in Pakistan. Winning the election in Pakistan is not depends on efforts its depends on good Maths and depends to the desk of ISI and Pentagon. The results always came from out of Pakistan and we all people like me you and other ordinary Pakistanis are just viewers.

Vote cast karney hum sirf apna dil khush karney ke liye jatey hein.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
@ armani, dear kindly check bi election results of shangla division. there is no hope. People thinking is still same 1 lord is telling to all poor people where they have to vote. In said district of KPK 2008 election was won by Amir Maqam & Co (PMLQ) and recent past in bi election again they won. People dont want change. Free/Fair election is not possible in Pakistan. Winning the election in Pakistan is not depends on efforts its depends on good Maths and depends to the desk of ISI and Pentagon. The results always came from out of Pakistan and we all people like me you and other ordinary Pakistanis are just viewers.

Vote cast karney hum sirf apna dil khush karney ke liye jatey hein.

Let's see what happens bro. We all make different assessment of situations. Let's hope for a better result. And I am not going to be a viewer anymore. I will be on the ground putting my efforts for a change. So should you.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Mr.Armani somewhat answered ur question But the base I am talking on is that we have mostly village system and one easily knows at least 50% of the people from 10 nearest villages..The main reason is sports events organized and sometimes 30 to 40 villages participate...These kinda events happen very often...So we usually target the youth in those events and spread the msg...and the positive response we get is growing day by day...Then we target the respected elders of the villages who don't have any party membership...And the most active people are the ISF...If u visit colleges and schools ,young boys and girls are becoming members of ISF like never before...The main problem is money cos people are poor and offices are very limited and self paid...I can tell u that there is one name on the everyone's tongue and its is Imran Khan...People are tired of ANP and others...They tolerated when 3 million were refugees but they haven't forgotten...Those who were promised that their houses will be rebuild when it were destroyed during the operation ,now know that those were only promises...Simply people are tired and want change...and Imran Khan is the only politician who can bring that change InshaAllah...Thats why I think PTI will sweep KPK...I might be wrong cos Only Allah Knows whats gonna happen.Peace.

Note : I am not Paid worker ,I and my friends do it as volunteers just for the sake of this country and its people.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeh clean swipe bhi buhut bada joke hai........chalein KPK ney agar KP main clean swipe kar bhi diya to kiya Interior Sindh Sindh main Zardari haath daalney deiy gaa, Altaf Karachi Hyderabad Sukkur main haath dalney deiga.........siwaey Punjab main jahan jahan Nawaz shareef ka hold hai, sirf sirf wahan per army ki madad sey clean swipe hoga, baqi key liyey abhi sey PTI walyey apney supporters ka mind make kar rahey hain, key kiss qism ka alliance bunney wala hai...........lolzzzzzzzzzz.......Tehreek Insaf Mutehada movement.....lolzzz

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let's see what happens bro. We all make different assessment of situations. Let's hope for a better result. And I am not going to be a viewer anymore. I will be on the ground putting my efforts for a change. So should you.

Bro. I was doing this effort since 1985' Zia election. At that time Mr Zia brought new faces like Nawaz Sharif, etc etc every election i ran behind the new face all are same. Mark my words there is no change. If some change its all done by establishment.

Election accepted in court more than 50 % Bogus votes are registered and normally all elections in Pakistan since 1988, the total turnout of the voters were max 40 % of the total votes and imagine in this 40 % how many real voters were casted their votes.

Hum Ordinary Pakistani Sirf Andhery mein Tamak Toyan Martey hein. or kuch nahin

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeh clean swipe bhi buhut bada joke hai........chalein KPK ney agar KP main clean swipe kar bhi diya to kiya Interior Sindh Sindh main Zardari haath daalney deiy gaa, Altaf Karachi Hyderabad Sukkur main haath dalney deiga.........siwaey Punjab main jahan jahan Nawaz shareef ka hold hai, sirf sirf wahan per army ki madad sey clean swipe hoga, baqi key liyey abhi sey PTI walyey apney supporters ka mind make kar rahey hain, key kiss qism ka alliance bunney wala hai...........lolzzzzzzzzzz.......Tehreek Insaf Mutehada movement.....lolzzz

We are talking about KPK right now. Did you already celebrate your 70th Birthday chacha jaan :P

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
pakistan may isi oor cia kabhee nahee chaye gee key pak may saf shafaf vote pery ,kew key is say in ke ajara dari khtam ho jaye gee,zameni haqaiq tu ye he key pti akely Imran khan ko pm nahee bana sakti ,ho sakta he khan sab koche logo say ithad(jamatye islami,nwaz key chand loog ,fata key azad arkan,jui(s) ker ley tu pm ban jaye ,aaj kal koche logo ke khan sab say bat chal rahee he ithad key ley

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are talking about KPK right now. Did you already celebrate your 70th Birthday chacha jaan :P

lolzzzzzzzzz to sirf KPK ka matlab clean swipe hai.........acha.......70 saal main aisa hi hota hai.......her taraf clean swipe hi nanzar aaney lugta hai........lolzzzzzzzzzzzz...ya shayad 70 saal baad clean swipe ho jayey.......lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
pakistan may isi oor cia kabhee nahee chaye gee key pak may saf shafaf vote pery ,kew key is say in ke ajara dari khtam ho jaye gee,zameni haqaiq tu ye he key pti akely Imran khan ko pm nahee bana sakti ,ho sakta he khan sab koche logo say ithad(jamatye islami,nwaz key chand loog ,fata key azad arkan,jui(s) ker ley tu pm ban jaye ,aaj kal koche logo ke khan sab say bat chal rahee he ithad key ley

Acha JI yeh merey liyey news hai, yeh to bata dein key JI ka vote bank kahan hai, jahan sey woh Khan Sahab ko support kar sakien gey.........lolzzzzzzzzz

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
her koee meri ya app ke tarah vela (free) thori he jo her time net he use kerta rahye lolzzzz
Acha JI yeh merey liyey news hai, yeh to bata dein key JI ka vote bank kahan hai, jahan sey woh Khan Sahab ko support kar sakien gey.........lolzzzzzzzzz

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
Let alone the MPA'S,MNA'S and ministers of ANP,chief minister :d6c:
of kpk takes the cake.We know what he was worth before and now go check what he's worth now!!!