Past, present and future. (((( tanga parties ))) ???

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)

پاکستان میں ٹانگہ پارٹی کا مستقبل?
کیا ٹانگہ پارٹی کا آپس میں اتحاد انقلاب لا سکتا ھے?
کیا ٹانگہ پارٹی کو کسی ڈکٹیٹر کا سھارا چاھئے?
کیا ٹانگہ پارٹی کا کوٰیی مستقبل ھے?
کیا ھر ٹانگہ پارٹی کا حال طاہرالقادری کی پارٹی جیسا ھو گا?
کیا ٹانگہ پارٹی کو بھی ایم کیو ایم کی طرح دھشت اور گولی کی سیاست کا طریقہ اپنا کر زبردستی اپنا ٹانگہ بھر لینا چاہیٰے?
کیا ٹانگہ پارٹی کی مجبوری ھے کھوٹے سکّوں کو ٹکّٹ دے کر اپنی پارٹی میں جان ڈالنے کی کوشش کرے?
کیا پاکستان میں آج تک کوٰٰٰیی ٹانگہ پارٹی کامیاب ہوٰیی?
تو پھر ضیاء لیگ، عوامی لیگ، قاف لیگ، پی پی شیرپاوٰ گروپ، جماعت اسلامی، قوم پرست پارٹیاں اور تحریک انصاف کا کیا مستقبل
ھے
872491508736defb879d48886bcd320e.jpg

insaf

U need not to worry about the future of Tahreek-e-Insaf ......
INSHALLAH the future of Imran Khan is very bright .... Just wait and see ....

I would also invite you to become a part of PTI....one should not only follow a winning horse....there should be some purpose of life.....

so get a LIFE ............

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Tanga Party has no future at all. He is confused man.

There is no confusion in his mind
Bring Taffu Kalla back to country
and punish him for his henious crimes
Ten Feet Up In The Air By The Moooooooooooti Ghardan

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Has IK announced an official alliance with MQM yet? anybody knows

Depends upon his jew in-laws.....

Very sad....

For Pakistan and for us.....Not a single sincere person is available.....
Zardari , Nawaz , Altaf , Wali are the best choice.....Do we deserve this.....????

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran and his supporters are silenced from all the issues they raised before elections but now we heard nothing from them so what happened???

Does all those issues like Dr. Afia, NRO, Judiciary, corruption, Zardari, Blackwater were just for election campaigns???thats the biggest example of tanga parties...

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran and his supporters are silenced from all the issues they raised before elections but now we heard nothing from them so what happened???

Does all those issues like Dr. Afia, NRO, Judiciary, corruption, Zardari, Blackwater were just for election campaigns???thats the biggest example of tanga parties...

Are these not problems for you?
Do you live in the same country or migrated back to India?

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Are these not problems for you?
Do you live in the same country or migrated back to India?
I am asking this because Imran Khan and his tanga supporters left talking about those issues after elections so what should we call that????

As far as those issues Important to me or not then I would say they are very important for me as Pakistani but when I see a person who was addressing this issue before elections is now quite that gives some kind of idea of actual intention for this issue....I hope you got an idea of what I am saying...