Pak's ISI tried sex-blackmail of judges'

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یار کچھ تو خدا کا خوف کرو. مشرف نے کیا کچھ نہیں کیا ججوں کے خلاف اس لیکن خدا اور عوام کے بدولت وہ کامیاب نہیں ہوسکا.
ویسے یہ دو نمبر کمانڈو پاکستان کب آرہا ہے.
جب اقتدار میں تھا تب بڑے مکھے ھوا میں لہرایا کرتھا تھا اور پاکستانی مظلوم عوام پہ بڑارعب جماتا تھا اور بدمعاشیاں کرتھا پھرتا تھا
اب ڈر کے مارے امریکہ اور برطانیہ کی گود میں بیٹھا ھوا ہے اپنے مرشد الطاف حسین کی طرح. ویسے مشرف نے بھی اپنے مرشد کی پیروی میں پناہ کے لیے درخواست جمع کرائی ہے کہ نہیں اورکیا برطانیہ کا پاسسپورٹ مل گیا ہے اسے کہ نہیں

if it was musharraf whi was blackmaling them.. then why did he put emergency when judges were about to give decisiom that he cannot be reelecetd.. so some one was playing strings with teh judges that they have to give this decision regardless?? this is amreeeka using again the stupid jihadi brains within the ISI that musharraf is bad for pakistan.. just like current idiot TTP think tey are doing harm to US interets but actually they are doing good by harming pakistan...

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
they should guard there borders so that noone goes there. yeah but our tribal people use drones against them and kill their innocent soldiers. our people also fired at madrassas there where 70 american children were studying. and they also fired missiles on a grand jirga of american generals killing 45 of them. yeah our tribal people should not do that. thats crazy stuff. they should guard their borders and shoot down anyone who they see crossing. they dont have anyone there. when pakistan suggested to put fence, they turned down request. they have evacuated all their check posts. they should do all these. after all they were at war with afghanistan not we. so its their need so they have to take initiatives. now you are facing daily raids on your soil from 300 men from afghanistan. now you should be thinking of nuking them as per american strategy. come on man

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
very valid point of afghans killing our soldiers... u knw teh reason????
cuz amreeka is pulling from the war and focusing on killiing alqaeda people rather than counter insugenceny;.... they have failed in controlling afghanistan so they will run away but will keep pockets of strenghts..

pakistan is trying for a fvourble govt in afghanistan so these things dont happen...

pakistan is not actng againt haqqani network.... cuz it is against its interest.... but they also cannot say BIG NO to a super power whose soldiers are being killed by haqqanis..

this is the middle line solution that paksitan doesnt involve in operation against the haqqanis and amreeka ses drones to find thier targets...

musharraf resisted drones thats why he was dethroned by amreeeka....
they should guard there borders so that noone goes there. yeah but our tribal people use drones against them and kill their innocent soldiers. our people also fired at madrassas there where 70 american children were studying. and they also fired missiles on a grand jirga of american generals killing 45 of them. yeah our tribal people should not do that. thats crazy stuff. they should guard their borders and shoot down anyone who they see crossing. they dont have anyone there. when pakistan suggested to put fence, they turned down request. they have evacuated all their check posts. they should do all these. after all they were at war with afghanistan not we. so its their need so they have to take initiatives. now you are facing daily raids on your soil from 300 men from afghanistan. now you should be thinking of nuking them as per american strategy. come on man

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
This was a true story n it was that bhagora musharraf who had tried to blackmail the judges in his favor. Dont twist the facts.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
very valid point of afghans killing our soldiers... u knw teh reason????
cuz amreeka is pulling from the war and focusing on killiing alqaeda people rather than counter insugenceny;.... they have failed in controlling afghanistan so they will run away but will keep pockets of strenghts..

pakistan is trying for a fvourble govt in afghanistan so these things dont happen...

pakistan is not actng againt haqqani network.... cuz it is against its interest.... but they also cannot say BIG NO to a super power whose soldiers are being killed by haqqanis..

this is the middle line solution that paksitan doesnt involve in operation against the haqqanis and amreeka ses drones to find thier targets...

musharraf resisted drones thats why he was dethroned by amreeeka....

but why did musharraf said yes to america he could have remained neutral like iran, turkey, russia, china and other states. and there were drone attacks at the time of musharraf in damadola especially the big one. pakistan had truce with baitullah mehsud but americans finished it up with drones.
How on the earth can you become an ally in bombing your brothers. they didnot need any drones coz whole CIA were roaming around in tribal belt. ohhh brother you are trying to defend someone who could never be defended and you will be tired and me too in this discussion so leave it. i remember that time when my own friend a captain in the army used to hide his military uniform.
thanks gone he is gone and the mess he made is being cleared a bit

adnan_younus

excuse me??? turkey???? they are part of NATO... they sent their armies in ISAF...

u started with an incorrect fact ...

ppl confuse iraq war with afghanistan... afghanistan war was sanctioned by NATO.. together with china and russia.... no body was neutrall. even iran supprted teh toppling ofteh regime.... iraq war was not sanctionaed and hence teh case in UK about that war being illegal...

now about the drones... no one can stop amreeka doing a drone attack.. but after damadola.. Musharraf called teh americans and strongly protested... and made americans agree the drones will create more problems.....( this i heard from musharraf him self)....

now look at tteh stats of drones.. 7 attacks in 7 years of musharraf vs hundreds in current regime....

thats my whole point.. amreeeka removed musharraf thru CJ movement which had public backing and they are masters of fooling people....

but why did musharraf said yes to america he could have remained neutral like iran, turkey, russia, china and other states. and there were drone attacks at the time of musharraf in damadola especially the big one. pakistan had truce with baitullah mehsud but americans finished it up with drones.
How on the earth can you become an ally in bombing your brothers. they didnot need any drones coz whole CIA were roaming around in tribal belt. ohhh brother you are trying to defend someone who could never be defended and you will be tired and me too in this discussion so leave it. i remember that time when my own friend a captain in the army used to hide his military uniform.
thanks gone he is gone and the mess he made is being cleared a bit

adnan_younus

if musharraf was blackmailing.. why didnt he do it before teh nove emergency when judges sat in the night to pass the verdct????

and why judges are still under sme control when suddenyl a case gets lime light and then eases down??? specailly teh NRO case????

judges are being played on teh behest of rogue elements of ISI supporting jihadi elements with the backing of amreeeka....

This was a true story n it was that bhagora musharraf who had tried to blackmail the judges in his favor. Dont twist the facts.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
excuse me??? turkey???? they are part of NATO... they sent their armies in ISAF...

u started with an incorrect fact ...

ppl confuse iraq war with afghanistan... afghanistan war was sanctioned by NATO.. together with china and russia.... no body was neutrall. even iran supprted teh toppling ofteh regime.... iraq war was not sanctionaed and hence teh case in UK about that war being illegal...

now about the drones... no one can stop amreeka doing a drone attack.. but after damadola.. Musharraf called teh americans and strongly protested... and made americans agree the drones will create more problems.....( this i heard from musharraf him self)....

now look at tteh stats of drones.. 7 attacks in 7 years of musharraf vs hundreds in current regime....

thats my whole point.. amreeeka removed musharraf thru CJ movement which had public backing and they are masters of fooling people....

Yeah turkey is part of NATO but you are also a non NATO alliance. but you didnt attack iraq and libya with them. sweden is also a part of nato but they just contribute to training and welfare stuff. but you didnt answer me why we helped them attack we were not NATO. If you think iraq war was not sanctioned by UN you are wrong there was no veto by any state. America were offering turkey more than equivalent money of our whole debt so that they let them fly through their airspace. even it was a NATO state but they rejected outrightly. and you were non NATO and you just gave them everything they could eveen think of. Noone can stop the drones. well you can correct it. the actual sentence is NO COWARD CAN STOP IT
Bro they took the start in Musharraf era afterwords whatever they do its their wish. musharraf gave them the bases and logistics even without a documented deal. and i wish to hear your answer for our alliance with american for bombing our afghans

adnan_younus

again starrting with an incorrect fact.... u r missing teh point. first u said china russia turkey etc were neutral.. THEY WERE NOT.. all supported he war and turkey even sent troops in afhanistan....

now in teh fist sentence u r talking abt iraq war which i cleared was not approved by nato.. so neither pakistan nor any turkey nor china supported that war.. that was a war fought by US and UK with small chillar states..... now let me read rets of yr comments..

please dont start yr commetn with totally incorrect facts
Yeah turkey is part of NATO but you are also a non NATO alliance. but you didnt attack iraq and libya with them. sweden is also a part of nato but they just contribute to training and welfare stuff. but you didnt answer me why we helped them attack we were not NATO. If you think iraq war was not sanctioned by UN you are wrong there was no veto by any state. America were offering turkey more than equivalent money of our whole debt so that they let them fly through their airspace. even it was a NATO state but they rejected outrightly. and you were non NATO and you just gave them everything they could eveen think of. Noone can stop the drones. well you can correct it. the actual sentence is NO COWARD CAN STOP IT
Bro they took the start in Musharraf era afterwords whatever they do its their wish. musharraf gave them the bases and logistics even without a documented deal. and i wish to hear your answer for our alliance with american for bombing our afghans

adnan_younus

for teh rest of yr comment... iraq war was not authorised by NATO.. so where the hell VETO comes into play....???? and we didnt send our troops to afghanistan.. we gave air corridor for logistic support. if u read the agreement pakistan govt made with the US on teh air corridors....

and why are u bringin iraq war nto this.. that turkey was offered load of money and they didnt do it.... CUZ THE WORLD DIDNT APPROVE IT... for the afghan war.. eveyrbody inlcuing yr good friend china gave full backing in the NATO to attack taliban and finish that regime......

u need to correct yr facts and talk with a proper flow dude... u r all over the place when u presnt an argument....

adnan_younus

?our afghans... they are not ours.. they are a soverign state... when we requesteed that mulla omar to acccept the durand line he bluntly refused.... we requested mulla omar not to bomb bamyan statues... but nooo/... we requested mulla omar to give up bin laden.. but noooo..... had that dumb head listened to pakistans advice many lives wud have been saved..... ppl argue even if bin laden was given up amreeka wud still attack.. but atleast we wud have tried.....

drkjke

but we already knew this.
but if these judges were true muslims they had never fallen in this trap in first place.
by the way our judges come right at the top of list in corruption along with politicians and generals.
americans have still not found mullah omer because he considers it haraam to let his photos taken ,so there is none of his original photo in anyones hands,
so obeying islam in its true versions has benefits...but blinds cant see.let them perish.

drkjke

scan0021zg.jpg

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
by the way this chief justice has lot of loop holes ,his son was a doctor appointed as fia sp,similarly used to claim petrol from diesel pump ,145 litre in row used to fill in honda civic car so far manufacture have not made such car which can accomodate 145 litre,his domicile is doubtfull allthough he is occupying highest slought qayyum jatoi disclosed little bit,yes role of kiyani ex isi master is doubtfull in nro /benazir killing as coas.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
bro adnan you are really good at discussing. they were our brother muslims. For me Islam comes first then my country and my hasb o nasb. each and every afghan muslim killed is like killed by us. this is what i think. by the way your musharraf if he was such a great man. why is noone ready to accomodate him. and i would like to know what were his services for ISLAMIC republic of pakistan. everyone hates him. bro everyone. i dont know what the rest to say.