Pak's ISI tried sex-blackmail of judges'

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
http://www.hindustantimes.com/special-news-report/News-Feed/Musharraf-must-go-Washington-Post/Article1-257256.aspx

a
mreeeka wanted musharraf to go as he was keeping pakistan national interest in front of amreekaas..... but blind ppl will see what amreeka wanted them to see to defame musharraf..... amreeka tried level best with all their power using rogue isi elements....... got bhutto back and then aligned with zardari to remove musharraf as he was the ONE man b/w amreeka and pakistan..

with he removed amreeka started more drones and created a whole netowrk of spies..

ab to jaag lo and understand who is the true leader...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اللہ اس خواہش پر تو آپ کی بیگم بھی کہتی ہوں گی:۔

؎

اس شب پر پھبتی شبِ دیجور کی سوجھی

بڑے میاں کو بڑھاپے میں بہت دور کی سوجھی

(اس شعر میں ترمیم میری نہیں ہے بلکہ میری رشتے کی خالہ یہ شعر اپنے شوہر کے لیے استعمال کرتی ہیں کیونکہ وہ بھی شاعر ہیں اور خاصے رنگین مزاج شاعر ہیں)۔

BUUUUUUUUUUUURN [hilar][hilar](cry)(cry)

wah wah now THIS is called dandan shikan jawab.

اپنی خالہ جان سے کہ دو کہ گزو خالو نے مطلع کی اصلاح کچھ طرح سے کی ردیف و قافیہ بیٹھانے لے لیے -

اس زلف پہ پھبتی شب دیجور کی سوجھی
بڈھے کو بڑھاپے میں بڑی دور کی سوجھی

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is true and it was reported in international media at that time. U should have posted THE SUNDAY TIMES article as we are allergic to Indian Media due to some understandable reasons. There are very few big fish about which ISI has not any such blackmailing material. They even had tapes and pictures of Musharraf in Gen Ziauddin Butt era. ISI even tried to blackmail IK on the pretext of some indecent photos but IK refused to give in. Kudos to this agency of sexual perverts. ISI should quit such cheap tactics, not worthy of them!

bro seems you are an insider of ISI. how can you know all these. zulfiqar mirza said that ISI and army have saved pakistan till now. you sound queer

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
i do not know how true the story is of hindustan times, but during judges movement i also heard from some pakistani anchor that the cameras where installed in the bed rooms of few judges (but that anchor offcourse did not name ISI), but when the anchor said that the people new who else could do it other than ISI

moazzamniaz

bro seems you are an insider of ISI. how can you know all these. zulfiqar mirza said that ISI and army have saved pakistan till now. you sound queer

During the case of CJ in SC prior to 18 July,2007 verdict, prosecutors wanted to remove some judges from the bench presided by Justice Ramday on the pretext of misdemeanor of same kind. Agencies presented same kind of pictures, tapes and telephone recordings of SC judges before the SC bench and SC threw out those material and snubbed the prosecution and agencies harshly for stooping to such 'gutter' level. And it was reported in every newspaper. Haroon Rashid told the blackmailing of IK by ISI in one of his columns. Ex ISI chief Gen Zia uddin Butt told about the pictures and tapes of Mushi in recent interviews. Therefore ISI has a known history of using such cheap tactics which were never denied, or refuted. And this pre-emergency blackmailing story was also published in The Sunday Times.

And, though i m not an insider, but as a human i have the common sense to know that no person or institution is infallible. Both do good as well as bad deeds. And this understanding is definitely not a Pythagorean theorem:). Now, will u plz repeat what u were saying a while ago????

Last edited:

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
do you believe on hindustan times ?
Fake stories.
yes we belive because almost all the world belive it ummat walon ko kaho ke is ka tarjuma hi apne so called papaer main chhap dain mujhay umeed hai ke ummat wale aap ki request qabool kar lain gay.;)

gazoomartian

You folks are crazy. All these wiretapping, secret picture taking, etc is a common thing in espionage business, hence they are called spies.

If you think that's bad, think of what CIA and other agencies do.

Some mentions of these activities of ISI by anchors may be just a conjecture or information fed in by the rival Indian RAW. You do believe almost all Pak media is actually part or even full funded by the Indian businesses in Dubai, dont you?

Pak Army Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

longest word = Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis means lung disease cause by silica dust [hilar]

adnan_younus

the same zulfikar mirza said kiyani protected the MQM killers yesterday.... and the rogue ISI elemnet thinks they are dong good for pakistan and islam.... the general hamid gul type idiots....

e.g.
the ex ISI men who with ilyas kashmiri staged mumbai attacks so war can break out with india and pakistan and these taliban animals + olf ISI school of thouht can join that war.. as claimed by the slain journalist saleem shahzad..

i didnt mean kiyani or pasha wanted to remove musharraf... its thpose agencies created during fake afghan jihad who just wanna stay in that mindset

adnan_younus

yes thats part of espionage.. my point is US wanted to remove musharraf..... and used some rugue ISI elemnts without knowing they were being used ..
You folks are crazy. All these wiretapping, secret picture taking, etc is a common thing in espionage business, hence they are called spies.

If you think that's bad, think of what CIA and other agencies do.

Some mentions of these activities of ISI by anchors may be just a conjecture or information fed in by the rival Indian RAW. You do believe almost all Pak media is actually part or even full funded by the Indian businesses in Dubai, dont you?

Pak Army Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

longest word = Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis means lung disease cause by silica dust [hilar]

adnan_younus

sir jee.. exactly.. but teh blackmail to judges was against musharraf.. not to suport him... otherwise judges wud never had gatehred knowing their daughters picture wil be out....

one question.. why NRO case is under back brner???
During the case of CJ in SC prior to 18 July,2007 verdict, prosecutors wanted to remove some judges from the bench presided by Justice Ramday on the pretext of misdemeanor of same kind. Agencies presented same kind of pictures, tapes and telephone recordings of SC judges before the SC bench and SC threw out those material and snubbed the prosecution and agencies harshly for stooping to such 'gutter' level. And it was reported in every newspaper. Haroon Rashid told the blackmailing of IK by ISI in one of his columns. Ex ISI chief Gen Zia uddin Butt told about the pictures and tapes of Mushi in recent interviews. Therefore ISI has a known history of using such cheap tactics which were never denied, or refuted. And this pre-emergency blackmailing story was also published in The Sunday Times.

And, though i m not an insider, but as a human i have the common sense to know that no person or institution is infallible. Both do good as well as bad deeds. And this understanding is definitely not a Pythagorean theorem:). Now, will u plz repeat what u were saying a while ago????

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am convinced bro and really appreciate you know a lot. but they have plus and minus points. at least not like these MQM and rehman malik sort of guys.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
the same zulfikar mirza said kiyani protected the MQM killers yesterday.... and the rogue ISI elemnet thinks they are dong good for pakistan and islam.... the general hamid gul type idiots....

e.g.
the ex ISI men who with ilyas kashmiri staged mumbai attacks so war can break out with india and pakistan and these taliban animals + olf ISI school of thouht can join that war.. as claimed by the slain journalist saleem shahzad..

i didnt mean kiyani or pasha wanted to remove musharraf... its thpose agencies created during fake afghan jihad who just wanna stay in that mindset

bro Adnan musharraf was really appreciated and liked by many including me before this war on terror but after that he really dumped all his good fuel and went travelling the whole time with evil fuel. lal masjid, operations in tribal belt and other stuff even in swat where noone know what they have to do be it the military or others. I pray there never be a musharraf anywhere again. Since we belong to that part of pakistan so we have seen all by ourself and you will need something extraordinary to prove our claim as false.
though i respect your opinion yet with all my respect for you i disagree

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
that is correct news it was done in mushraf regime and then few videos and stills were exposed on indian channel aajtaak too may be our media persons also gotten those but they hid them for the reason not to expose the families of the affected persons

Pak1stani

@adnan_apml

it was not ISI but Musharraf the Leader of APML who used ISI and tried to black mail the judges and he was successful some how which is obvious from Dogar courts.

adnan_younus

if it was musharraf whi was blackmaling them.. then why did he put emergency when judges were about to give decisiom that he cannot be reelecetd.. so some one was playing strings with teh judges that they have to give this decision regardless?? this is amreeeka using again the stupid jihadi brains within the ISI that musharraf is bad for pakistan.. just like current idiot TTP think tey are doing harm to US interets but actually they are doing good by harming pakistan...
@adnan_apml

it was not ISI but Musharraf the Leader of APML who used ISI and tried to black mail the judges and he was successful some how which is obvious from Dogar courts.

Last edited:

adnan_younus

if the peoplen teh tribal belt make a pact with pakistani govt that they wont attack US in afghanista.. our army wudnt have done any operation.. u just cannot personally cross borders and atack a UN mandated war ....
the only problem is they dont listen... and do what ever they want to....
bro Adnan musharraf was really appreciated and liked by many including me before this war on terror but after that he really dumped all his good fuel and went travelling the whole time with evil fuel. lal masjid, operations in tribal belt and other stuff even in swat where noone know what they have to do be it the military or others. I pray there never be a musharraf anywhere again. Since we belong to that part of pakistan so we have seen all by ourself and you will need something extraordinary to prove our claim as false.
though i respect your opinion yet with all my respect for you i disagree