"Pakistan was not involved in 26/11 attack"

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
Amresh Misra an Indian patriotic says that Pakistan was not involved in 26/11 Mombay attack,and he says that the facts are pointing the finger at rss and usa,he says that the Indian comandos who fight with the terrorist says that they were white skin not the type we see in Pakistan. decide yourself

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEu6VZwVux4[/video]

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
siddique said:
Amresh Misra an Indian patriotic says that Pakistan was not involved in 26/11 Mombay attack,and he says that the facts are pointing the finger at rss and usa,he says that the Indian comandos who fight with the terrorist were white skin not the type we see in Pakistan. decide yourself

It is another Indian Propaganda. lol

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This video shows, how easy it is to woo Muslim votes.
Just say something, which massages Muslim sentiment.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Slowly times are changing and truth shalll be revealed. Today one politician in india is speaking the truth and tomorrow I/A many if not all will have to speak the truth.
I would like to say this from Mr. Hemant Karkare"You becometh my enemy because I speak the truth? ".
Indians should feel sad that today there country is being engulfed in hatred which is not limited against the muslims and other minorities anymore, even the sensible hindus are being targeted. Denial will not help only aggravate the deep abyss that is being prepared in their land. There is still time to wind up this delusional game of hagemoney that their foolish leaders are playing, sensible peace loving indians need to rise to the occasion, Pakistan always wants peace.
Pakistan paindabad

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
siddique said:
Amresh Misra an Indian patriotic says that Pakistan was not involved in 26/11 Mombay attack,and he says that the facts are pointing the finger at rss and usa,he says that the Indian comandos who fight with the terrorist says that they were white skin not the type we see in Pakistan. decide yourself

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEu6VZwVux4[/video]

So, Zaid Hamid was right, that it wasnt Pak that did it. India terrorise her own people to pin on Pak [wall]

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
Slowly times are changing and truth shalll be revealed. Today one politician in india is speaking the truth and tomorrow I/A many if not all will have to speak the truth.
I would like to say this from Mr. Hemant Karkare"You becometh my enemy because I speak the truth? ".
Indians should feel sad that today there country is being engulfed in hatred which is not limited against the muslims and other minorities anymore, even the sensible hindus are being targeted. Denial will not help only aggravate the deep abyss that is being prepared in their land. There is still time to wind up this delusional game of hagemoney that their foolish leaders are playing, sensible peace loving indians need to rise to the occasion, Pakistan always wants peace.
Pakistan paindabad

On the contrary Gen. Gazer [musharaf] I feel proud that people have right to express their opinions

Jazba

Citizen
What's new in it?

we know that Pakistan is never involved in such coward activities.

Some indians tried to gain sympathies... No one shopped their story.. ho ho ho Try harder next time and stop watching movies.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
Pakistan paindabad

It is attitude like this that led to the Karachi government and the ruling party being blamed for the arson following the Ashura bombing...

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
contra said:
Star Gazer said:
Pakistan paindabad

It is attitude like this that led to the Karachi government and the ruling party being blamed for the arson following the Ashura bombing...

Are you suggesting that it was actually commissioned by US/Indian thorough BW but Karachi Govt was wrongly accused?

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
GeoG said:
Are you suggesting that it was actually commissioned by US/Indian thorough BW but Karachi Govt was wrongly accused?
Here we go...another Conspiracy Theorist...
I sincerely hope you realize how harmful such line of thinking is.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I had already mentioned in my previous post soon after the 26/11 incident that this is done with the collaberation of india,usa and israel but our present govt was inefficient to confront the indians ,did't persue the matter vigorously and did't ask for joint investigation so the reality would come out on surface.thanks for Amresh misra who have the guts to talk openly in india and exposing them, may god bless him for his brave actions. As for our govt is concerned ,it should now raise the reality of 26/11 incident and persue it very strongly in the whole world.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
samy99 said:
I had already mentioned in my previous post soon after the 26/11 incident that this is done with the collaberation of india,usa and israel but our present govt was inefficient to confront the indians ,did't persue the matter vigorously and did't ask for joint investigation so the reality would come out on surface.thanks for Amresh misra who have the guts to talk openly in india and exposing them, may god bless him for his brave actions. As for our govt is concerned ,it should now raise the reality of 26/11 incident and persue it very strongly in the whole world.

Finally to put this debate to rest its time to reveal the truth. It was me who planed and carried out this operation and non could figure out