Pakistan under attack, Karachi is facing the worst breach of security.

ibrar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
We as all should pray to get rid of this cruel situation, Its really annoying to see these elements access to the most sensitive locations governed by government authorities.

May be when our great security forces are done with fighting with people of Pakistan,selling their own people for few dollars,grabbing prime real estate and understanding they are for Pakistan and not Pakistan for them, this kind of things will stop happening.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
jab tak gheroo key tatoo bany rahye gey ye hamley nahee rokey gey, pak may cia,raw,mosad etc anday bechnay tu nahee beyty howay ,hamy in sab say jan chorana ho gee

Narcissist

Banned
Those Naive Pakistani who still support Al-Qaida and Talban , should stop their support at once.

Very Mindful message indeed, Mr. Spartacus. I stand with your words. Pakistan is in grave situation, ghost of its past follies is riding on its nerves now, and doing its best to damage and cripple it by all possible manners. May gods of heaven have mercy on our cruel souls.

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
This is 100% India's revenge for Mumbai Attack..........There is no doubt about it...............But unfortunately Pakistani govt will never mention India. If this were India............they would have repeated ISI involvement million times in last 7 hours media compain............but our govt will never blame the actual master minds........Indian RAW.

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
71b0dcc879036ba9370bb459807ef552.gif

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Please people like ibrar who feel no sadness at strategic pakistani assets being attacked i question whether they are pakistani or they are more interested in its damage

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I invite your opinion

Pakistan is in a total security threat from India. Its almost like a replicate of 1971 in East Pakistan.

If this trend continues we stand to loose the entire country because of our *****, paleet, and ghaddar hkumat.

The only way India will listen is punish them. For that I believe this mightbe the time to

NUKE New Delhi.

I know it might sound terrible to most of you but think about it. Sending terrorists to us is not terrible to them.

NUKE them NOW or get nuked or loose the nuke

Whats your take on this? Dontget upset or angry just give me your opinion.

Should we take the proactive step and pevent our own obliteration?

gazoomartian

May be when our great security forces are done with fighting with people of Pakistan,selling their own people for few dollars,grabbing prime real estate and understanding they are for Pakistan and not Pakistan for them, this kind of things will stop happening.

yu meant Mush, Zardari, Gilani and Malik?

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
We as all should pray to get rid of this cruel situation, Its really annoying to see these elements access to the most sensitive locations governed by government authorities.

If you know this place... it is a very exposed area streching through a few km...the wall, though moved a few metres back.. is right infront of the main road... which is a really busy area... I wont blame the security forces... the area is vulnerable because of its location...

gazoomartian

moderator saheb

moving 'I invite your opinion' to another thread didnt really fit correctly in that thread. But thanks anyway

khawaja86

Banned

well said brother, as a Pakistani we feel that if security forces are not secure then how could they secure us

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: I invite your opinion

:(
Pakistan is in a total security threat from India. Its almost like a replicate of 1971 in East Pakistan.

If this trend continues we stand to loose the entire country because of our *****, paleet, and ghaddar hkumat.

The only way India will listen is punish them. For that I believe this mightbe the time to

NUKE New Delhi.

I know it might sound terrible to most of you but think about it. Sending terrorists to us is not terrible to them.

NUKE them NOW or get nuked or loose the nuke

Whats your take on this? Dontget upset or angry just give me your opinion.

Should we take the proactive step and pevent our own obliteration?

I agree with you but dont you think we should first get rid of traitors from our authorities then think of such act ?
My dear Gazo bhai , no one will name india in it, trust me , even army head will not, they wont , you and me could only cry out in vain, our country is headed by dheets, bayghairats.

Today is the saddest day as our enemies got in, destroyed Pakistan's assests and killed our soldiers successfully. Already Navy buses were attacked, dont you think the forces should have been alert and had sensitive security ?
Even a common person , wealthy one, can have laser sensors, etc for security of houses.
I am so desperate . :(

Note = also dont forget india's involvement in Baluchistan and it is also an open secret that india paying the fake taliban's in NWFP to be used against our army and people.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

:(

I agree with you but dont you think we should first get rid of traitors from our authorities then think of such act ?
My dear Gazo bhai , no one will name india in it, trust me , even army head will not, they wont , you and me could only cry out in vain, our country is headed by dheets, bayghairats.

Today is the saddest day as our enemies got in, destroyed Pakistan's assests and killed our soldiers successfully. Already Navy buses were attacked, dont you think the forces should have been alert and had sensitive security ?
Even a common person , wealthy one, can have laser sensors, etc for security of houses.
I am so desperate . :(

Note = also dont forget india's involvement in Baluchistan and it is also an open secret that india paying the fake taliban's in NWFP to be used against our army and people.

we feel helpless against these har am zadeys. I am also now beginning to think Kyani is not acting like a sipah salaar should.
Aakhir kya hai jo yeh hukmraan itney khauf mein hain from the US/India? May be they are being black mailed by the US because money laundering OR thisis nothing but azab from Allah?

gazoomartian

I bet you Singh/Obama/Natanyahu and Zardari are watching live on TV and applauding the terrorists.

InshAllah one day youshall be in hell because thats where you will go.

the question , when our army cannot defend itself, how can they defend us.

کیا آرمی اپنی حفاظت کے بھی قابل نہی رھی?
---------------------------------------------------------
دس سالہ مشرف دور آمریت نے فوج کو اس قابل نہی چھوڑا کہ وہ ملک کیا اپنی حفاظت کے بھی قابل نہی رھی۔ کبھی جی ایچ کیو پر حملہ تو کبھی بار بار نیوٰی پر حملے پے حملے۔ کہاں گئ ھیں ھماری سیکورٹی ایجنسیاں۔ لگتا ھے وہ بھی اپنی حفاظت میں مصروف ھیں۔ ماضی میں ان پر بھی تابڑ توڑ خودکش حملے ھو چکے ھیں۔ سنا تھا آئی ایس آئی دنیا کی نمبر ون ایجنسی ھے۔ شرم کا مکام ھے۔ لگتا ھے آئی ایس آئی نون لیگ کو نیچا دکھانے میں مصروف ھے۔ جو عیاشیاں فوج نے مشرف دور میں کیں اب وہ اس قابل نہی رھی کہ اپنی حفاظت کر سکے۔ یہ لمحہ فکر ھے کہ آنے والے دن اور کتنے مشکل ھونگے۔ فوج کے اندر اور آئی ایس آئی میں جو حرام خور مفت کی روٹیاں توڑ رھے ھیں ان کالی بھیڑوں کو فورا نکالنا ھو گا۔ ورنہ یہ مفت میں روٹیاں توڑنے والے کہیں ملک کے ٹکڑے نا کروا دیں۔
میری اس فورم کے ممبران سے درخواست کہ ایک پاکستانی ھونے ثبوت دیتے ھوئے اپنی خامیایوں کو ٹھیک کرنے کے لئے مثبت رائے دیں۔ نہ کہ جذباتی پن کا مظاھرہ کرتے ھوئے گدھ کو شاھین نہ بنائیں۔
شیر کی کھال میں چھپی یہ بھیڑ کالی بھیڑ بنتے بھی دیر نہی لگاتی۔ اسی فوج کا وہ گیدڑ کمانڈو مراسی ناچ گانے والا جو کہ اب اشتہاری ھے دم دبا کر باھر چھپا بیٹھا ھے کا جب کہ حال ھو گا تو اس فوج کا کیا حال ھوگا۔
اگر پاکستان زندہ باد کہنا ھے ۔ پاک فوج زندہ باد کہنا ھے تو پھر اپنے ضمیر کی آواز کے ساتھہ کہنا ھوگا۔ زندہ باد وھی ھوتا ھے جو حق اور سچ کے ساتھہ چلتا ھے۔ مارشل لا لگانے والی قوج حق اور سچ کو اپنے بوٹوں کے نیچے روندتے ھوئے پاکستان پر قبضہ کرنے اور ملک کا ستیاناس کرنے میں دیر نہی لگاتی۔ عوام کو یہ نہی بھولنا چاھئے کہ جب فوج ملک پر قبضہ کرتی ھے تو وہ پاکستان کے عوام کو اپنا غلام بناتی ھے۔ اور یہ جاھل عوام اتنی جاھل ھے کہ اس وقت بھی پاک قوج زندہ باد کے نعرے لگانی ھے۔
فوج کا کام ملک کی سرحدوں کی حفاظت کرنا ھوتا ھے۔ اندرونی اور بیرونی دشمنوں کا مقابلہ کرنا۔ اور حکومت وقت کی تعابیداری کرنا۔
وقت کی آواز ھے سب اپنی آصلاح کرو۔

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
see Gazo bhai , what I said , no one will name india.
Before knowing anything they issue statements about Taliban, easy to go on and save the true culprits, Abdul Rehman Malik like guys are traitors , May Allah perish them all soon. ameen

Al Qaeda, Taliban enemies of Pak: Malik

Updated at: 0403 PST, Monday, May 23, 2011
5-23-2011_81674_l.jpg
KARACHI: Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik while condemning the assault in PNS Mehran said that al Qaeda and Taliban are enemies of Pakistan.

Talking to media outside Karachi airport, interior minister said that attack was not on Pak navy but on Pakistan.

Malik appealed the nation to show united and not to point out scoring.

He criticized Taliban and al Qaeda and all the supporters of these groups who offered fatiha for Taliban and al Qaeda.