Pakistan don,t attract us any more

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
Oh man this is just disgusting. If an Indian says he loves his motherland what wrong has he done? Don't you guys love Pakistan? Muslims in India share the same history as any body. They and their ancestors were born there. Aren't you guys ashamed to use this kind of language to your fellow Muslims (even though he is Indian)? If any Pakistani Hindu would have written the same thing none of the Hindu in this forum would have said anything foul. We would be happy to see any Hindu living in Pakistan peacefully. India is a billion people nation, with is very complex social, religious and ethnic structure. Gujarat and few other incident happened and nobody in India is proud of that. These incidents doesn't represent INDIA. Anyone who has been or lived there would know true, tolerant and vibrant INDIA. India is still a work in progress, it has matured a lot but still some way to go to become truly democratic and secular country. Even though I am devout HINDU, I wish India to be a secular democracy that respects rights of minority and doesn't impose my religious values on others.
To Mr Khan,
80% of Pakistanis who comment on Hindu or Indian thread are complete idiots. their comments are often offensive and very uncultured. They often use foul language to explain themselves. These people give bad name to Muslims. I have heard that in Pakistan hatred of non Muslims especially Hindus are tought from childhood. They are also tought fake history. There are some great writers of history in Pakistan but People like zaid hamid (with no formal education on History) gives emotional lectures on history and historical events. This lunatic has more credibility in Pakistan than Harvard University or Cambridge educated Pakistani historians.

I didn't know anything about Pakistan before mumbai incident. But after that time I have been watching and learning about them. I think large majority of them are kind and decent people as in any other country. I am saddened by the educated ruling elite of Pakistan. They lack vision . They have too much hatred. It will take one more generation for things to happen at least 20 years.

I was hoping for educated muddle class of pakistan, people similar to those who write in this form. I found them to more interested in bashing India/ hindus and others then look at their problems. Pakistanis always tend to look for enemies outside but they never do introspection. They see conspiracy in everything. They always fight among themselves when they are not fighting with Indians or Hindus.

I am not comparing Indians or Pakistanis as ethnic groups. I feel that after more than 60 years of freedom India has learn t her lessons from history and has started walking on the right path but Pakistan has lost her way.

@Neepalipandit,

Dude, what do you mean that we have been taught wrong history, tell me if any of these points are incorrect (just a snapshot why we hate Indians)

1- About 500,000 Muslims were killed during partition (by Hindus), and around only 2,000-3,000 Hindus were killed.

2- India is occupying Kashmir with 700,000 army personnel, and has never allowed any 3rd party UN intervention on the issue, if you guys are so confident why not allow it.

3- India waged war against Pakistan in 1965 (yes, India attacked not Pakistan)

4- India waged war against Pakistan in 1971 (conspired with terrorist groups) and broke Pakistan into two halves. Why?

5- India always shows aggression against Pakistan/Muslims on any forum, e.g. what are we supposed to feel when we see a historic Babri Mosque being converted into a Mandir and 5,000 Muslims in Gujarat are slaughtered? (we are not like Begharat diffrentkhan, unlinke many shameless Muslims in India, we Pakistani Muslims get very angry if someone destroys our Mosques or kills our brethren)

6- Why is India interfering with inducing terrorists in NWFP and financing BLA (Baluchistan Liberation Army) with 10s of consulates in Afghanistan?, do you think we are idiots?

7- Why does India block water for 3 rivers on which Pakistan have legal right in Sind-Atlas treaty on river waters?

So my friend there are 1000s of reasons why we HATE India. Just be very clear, we really really really hate India and have all the reasons to hate her. So when Pakistani Army kicks your butt be it in Kargil or when ISI kick your butt by introducing some internal turmoil inside your borders (as you do in ours), or when our cricket team kicks your butt, we get really really happy.

In fact we Pakistanis are so angry at you guys, that sometimes we wait for India to do some idiotic anti-Pakistan act, I hope you do something that leads us take out our anger and channel it in destruction of India.

Hating India is one thing that unites Pakistsanis, from Sindh to Punjab to Baluchistan to NWFP to Kashimir we all hate you unanimously.

I hoped Ive answered your dilemma that we are one, or could be one :P, huh!

Pakistan Zindabaad!