Pakistan don,t attract us any more

idrexton

Voter (50+ posts)
O bhaiyo..mujhe pora yaken hai k "differentkhan" is not a muslim .. he is indian but not muslim ... sirf maze lene aya hai is site main ... balke aag lagane aur larwane ....

G

dear brother and sisters Aslamualikum
i have answer to person who post this topic , if he is hindu so he have to understand we dont care about his bullshit talking
and if he is MUSLIM brother so i compare him with a little kid who see the FIRE AND THINK ITS VERY BEUTIFUL AND WANT TO PLAY WITH IT BUT HE DIDNT KNOW ITS BURN VERY BADLY , SO WE NEVER LET THE KIDS TO PLAY WITH FIRE EVEN THEY CRY, so brother what ever u talk my answer is for U,
IK Ho MUSLIM HARAM KI PASBANI KEY LIYE
NEEL KEY SAHIL SAY LEY KER TABAKHAN K SHER TAK

and for my all pakistani brothers abd sisters

Uth ke ab daore jahan ka aur hi andaz hai
Mashroq-o-maghrib me tere daur ka aghaz hai

Get up now that the style of the world has changed.It is the beginning of your age in the East and West.(SIR IQBAL)

G

Malik495 said:
diffrentkhan said:
I am an indian muslim. MIND YOU..Proud & happy indan muslim.I often feel you pakistani ppl frequantely showing ur concern about indian muslims.WHY? I can assure you that we are more happy in india than you ppl in pak. yes we face some problems! but everyone have some kind of problem everwhere.We have full constitutional and democratic rights to raise our voice against any unjustice. so we don,t need your sympathy which do more harm for us than any good. Think about yourself .WE KNOW, what is happening in pakistan. sucide attacks-fighting-corruption are symbols of pakistan. I learn from your talkshows that there is no AATA, SUGAR,PETROL ,ELECTRIC in pakistan. now pakistan don,t attract us. Mslims in india feels very lucky that they live in india insted of pakistan. Somehow i feel you pakistani jealous of us.

Differentkhan
you know different khan why we proud to be a pakistani? because we are first class citizens here.you r not first class citizen there buddy.. cz all indian party heads are nonmuslims and they used to call you minority.... in our country's constitution the supreme power of governance is Almighty Allah.. and in india i dont think so there is anything that belongs to a muslim ideology..
we proud that our country is called an islamic state. yours not..
i
we proud to be a pakistani becuase we are the only muslim nuclear state in the world.. no one else..
we proud to be a pakistani because muslim world counts us as a leader of islam.
corruption and other problems that u described in your views is really a problem not only for us its also for you too man..
tahelka scandle is one of the most worst example of this..
we are paying the price of being an islamic nuclear state and thats why western world is using all their force to make us unstable..
we are fighting there fight in our battlefield..
we have lack of good governance and politicians but that doesnt means we are flopped.. we still have a strong nation.. strong judiciary.. and strong values of being a true muslim in our society.
we know what kind of life you r ledding there. and what else u can do becuase of being a muslim.. what kind of rights you have we have seen in gujrat.. what kind of value you have we have seen in samjhota express blast.. still no investigation result has come cz a hindu colonal is envolved
we know what kind of ideology of islam you are following where hindu girls marry a muslim man and muslim girl marrys a hindu man..
still we are better then you that we have our moral values.. we dont allow hindu to marry a muslim and we dont allow muslim to marry a hindu..its the basic concept of marriage in islam if you read Holy Quran . surat Nissa..
we are far more better then you brother cz we can build mosques without any permission.. we can eat halal meat with full freedom you cant..
and in last the one and only thing that makes us proud that the name of our country is Islamic republic of Pakistan.... not like yours republic of india..
i m agree with u brother , what they have in india what they are proud as muslim there but any way we will be back stronger there again as ruler not minortie,

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
@You Indian 'Fake-muslims'
"dhobi ka KUTTA na gher ka na ghat ka !!' do you understand what does it mean ?? the word in caps. stands for you.
this is your 1st post on this form with a fake ID you cowardkhan come up with your own dirty face BUT you'll not cos. you are one of those who are bloody cheep & mean enemy ............................ you should get a lot from me BUT i respect my words & this forum,

you have not told us any thing new or surprising about Pakistan & we are facing it like a brave Nation. most of the problems we are facing now a days is due to rascals planted by our enemies & you know who our enemies are ................... !! you better look after your dirty *** which you have covered with bolyword.

WE don't mind the progress of india & insist respect from both sides BUT people like you create hate among the two nations !!

@Admin kick on the ASS of such visitors on siasat.pk they are fu*********** provoking animals. saley 'bhase badal ker aatey hain' !!

Fellow Pakistanis calm down let these people Bark ............ don't divert your intention & SUPPORT CJ regarding the current situation in PAKISTAN !!

WE WILL WIN INSHA ALLAH>

G

ShakirQureshi said:
@You Indian 'Fake-muslims'
"dhobi ka KUTTA na gher ka na ghat ka !!' do you understand what does it mean ?? the word in caps. stands for you.
this is your 1st post on this form with a fake ID you cowardkhan come up with your own dirty face BUT you'll not cos. you are one of those who are bloody cheep & mean enemy ............................ you should get a lot from me BUT i respect my words & this forum,

you have not told us any thing new or surprising about Pakistan & we are facing it like a brave Nation. most of the problems we are facing now a days is due to rascals planted by our enemies & you know who our enemies are ................... !! you better look after your dirty *** which you have covered with bolyword.

WE don't mind the progress of india & insist respect from both sides BUT people like you create hate among the two nations !!

@Admin kick on the ASS of such visitors on siasat.pk they are fu*********** provoking animals. saley 'bhase badal ker aatey hain' !!

Fellow Pakistanis calm down let these people Bark ............ don't divert your intention & SUPPORT CJ regarding the current situation in PAKISTAN !!

WE WILL WIN INSHA ALLAH>
i m agree with u brother
and also want to say
YAE TO CHELTI HAE TUJHY UONCHA URANY K LIYE

its_yasir

Citizen
taras aata hay yeh loog jootay bhi khatay hain aur hindu banyee ko khush kernay aur apnay aap ko wafadar sabit karnay k liye kuch bhi keeh detay hain , yaha tak kehtay hai k Pakistan ka wajood hi blunder hy, hindus sy zayada india ky wafadar bantay hain bacharay

Sindhi hu balochi hu punjabi hu pathan hu
per Pakistan nahi hu main
her maktab e fikar say hu
per musalman nahi hu main

Pakistan Zindabad

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
PAKISTAN IS NOT THE NAME OF THESE CORRUPT POLITICAL FACES [zardari] [altaf] [nawaz] [musharaf] [fazl] .
WE HAVE GREAT AWAAM AROUND 170000000.

Pakistani brothers, after reading ur remarks I feel sad & ashmed.I admit that being a muslim I have soft corner in my heart about pakistan.But i fell more comfortable in secular india.Mr. jinnha seprate pakistan from india for wellfare & dignity of muslims.geographicly mulim nation was created but concept of muslim nation got major blow in 1971,when pakistan split. u can blame india for that but ur unity was not indian responsbilty.Now presnet situation suggest that pakistan may break once again.I can tell u that indian muslims sincerly hope & pray against any further breakup of pakistan.Because pakistan failiors dent the image of every muslim in subcontinent.Perception here in india that muslims r notable to rule or run the country.when i post my views i was hoping that u ppl take it as a challange & will react positively. why don,t u try to make pakistan such a succesfull & powerfull nation that muslims in india feel regret that alas..they were in pakistan.
Your angry & uncivilized remarks suggest u r not ready to improve :ugeek:
p.s-don,t waste ur time & energy wheather i m hindu or muslim. Just take the point :roll:
MAY ALLAH BLESS U ALL

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh man this is just disgusting. If an Indian says he loves his motherland what wrong has he done? Don't you guys love Pakistan? Muslims in India share the same history as any body. They and their ancestors were born there. Aren't you guys ashamed to use this kind of language to your fellow Muslims (even though he is Indian)? If any Pakistani Hindu would have written the same thing none of the Hindu in this forum would have said anything foul. We would be happy to see any Hindu living in Pakistan peacefully. India is a billion people nation, with is very complex social, religious and ethnic structure. Gujarat and few other incident happened and nobody in India is proud of that. These incidents doesn't represent INDIA. Anyone who has been or lived there would know true, tolerant and vibrant INDIA. India is still a work in progress, it has matured a lot but still some way to go to become truly democratic and secular country. Even though I am devout HINDU, I wish India to be a secular democracy that respects rights of minority and doesn't impose my religious values on others.
To Mr Khan,
80% of Pakistanis who comment on Hindu or Indian thread are complete idiots. their comments are often offensive and very uncultured. They often use foul language to explain themselves. These people give bad name to Muslims. I have heard that in Pakistan hatred of non Muslims especially Hindus are tought from childhood. They are also tought fake history. There are some great writers of history in Pakistan but People like zaid hamid (with no formal education on History) gives emotional lectures on history and historical events. This lunatic has more credibility in Pakistan than Harvard University or Cambridge educated Pakistani historians.

I didn't know anything about Pakistan before mumbai incident. But after that time I have been watching and learning about them. I think large majority of them are kind and decent people as in any other country. I am saddened by the educated ruling elite of Pakistan. They lack vision . They have too much hatred. It will take one more generation for things to happen at least 20 years.

I was hoping for educated muddle class of pakistan, people similar to those who write in this form. I found them to more interested in bashing India/ hindus and others then look at their problems. Pakistanis always tend to look for enemies outside but they never do introspection. They see conspiracy in everything. They always fight among themselves when they are not fighting with Indians or Hindus.

I am not comparing Indians or Pakistanis as ethnic groups. I feel that after more than 60 years of freedom India has learn t her lessons from history and has started walking on the right path but Pakistan has lost her way.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nepali Pandit said:
I have heard that in Pakistan hatred of non Muslims especially Hindus are tought from childhood. They are also tought fake history. .

----Must be true for hindus in india ( against Muslims),afterall it does make a lot of sense :ugeek: As for Musims we're taught the truth and NOT letting go of it at any cost to appease anyone ( as in case of an elderly hindu calling bhagwan to Dr.Zakir Naik) :o :shock:

G

80% of Pakistanis who comment on Hindu or Indian thread are complete idiots. their comments are often offensive and very uncultured. They often use foul language to explain themselves. These people give bad name to Muslims. I have heard that in Pakistan hatred of non Muslims especially Hindus are tought from childhood. They are also tought fake history. There are some great writers of history in Pakistan but People like zaid hamid (with no formal education on History) gives emotional lectures on history and historical events. This lunatic has more credibility in Pakistan than Harvard University or Cambridge educated Pakistani historians.

honestly watch thjis and make not any muslim are not any hinddo as judge just take people from some other country and other religion and show this video to them and get comments from them even where u live ask ur next house a five year old white kid he can tell u very easly who is IDIOT stupid and many many more nice words like that for u hindooz
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmL_FjWYYO4[/video]
aur ik baat rakhou cowshit eater and piss drinker nation ager school jany say AQALMAND ( intelligent) hona hota to kitny hindo perhy likhy b hean phir b shit khaty hean urine peety hean lol AQAL sirf GOD deta hae aur perna likhna iss ka ik bhana hae , kiya fiyada essi study ka jiss ko kerny ka baad banda shit khany aur peshab peny lag jay

pakipowerboy! shame on u. ur logic makes no sense & ur language is abosulately third class.I feel haterd harming ur brain.we should respect each other religion.whoever hindu worship,their personal matters.muslims should not remark in such a humilating way.u may consider urself true muslim but infact ppl like u defaming muslims.behave urself or join talibaan,where selfdistruction most welcome! Right place for u

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
diffrentkhan said:
pakipowerboy! shame on u. ur logic makes no sense & ur language is abosulately third class.I feel haterd harming ur brain.we should respect each other religion.whoever hindu worship,their personal matters.muslims should not remark in such a humilating way.u may consider urself true muslim but infact ppl like u defaming muslims.behave urself or join talibaan,where selfdistruction most welcome! Right place for u[/quote

YOU have expose your self :o mr khan :lol: bari takleef ho rahi hai na,when you said in you post isalm ko badal do,you were bhaving like hindu taliban.

G

TO @ all INDIANS ;)
The kind of treatment all three "christians, muslims, n sikhs" get in India one would probably be none of the above. Indians claim that their country is world's biggest democracy and everybody has a full religious freedom......yeah rite INDIAN DEMOCRACY is a BIG SHAM INSTEAD!!!!

Where Hindu Terrorists and Extremists persecute Christians continuously...... The west should open it's eyes and impose strict regulations on India.....

t might come as a shock to you how innocent faced Indian Democracy and their Filmy Bollywood paints the picture of brotherhood and equality in India BUT reallity is totally Opposite of what you see in BOLLYWOOD or HEAR fron Indians... Minorities in India are suffering more and more day by day.... To give you some more examples of Hindu Extremism: it was a hindu extremist who murdered Ghandi it was Tamil Tigers who were trained by INDIAN INTELLIGENCE RAW who murdered INDRA GHANDI.....While the world is worried about Al-qaeda and Taliban, they have failed to see the Extremism in India and caused by Some Extremists in India.... RSS BAJRANG DAL SHIV SENA constantly burning raping murdering Indian Minorities and Ministers like BJP MODI constantly ignore the facts. Indians Hindus and Sikhs are very proud of their progressing country and India being the biggest Democracy in the World ..... yeah right..... How can India be a democracy when 80 members of the parliament are goons, racists and facists and have criminal charges laid against them as serious as fraud, murder, kidnapping etc. The world needs to open its eyes and speak up against human rights voilations in India

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gDLw3crjSw&feature=channel[/video]

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
pakistan. I learn from your talkshows that there is no AATA, SUGAR,PETROL ,ELECTRIC in pakistan. now pakistan don,t attract us. Mslims in india feels very lucky that they live in india insted of pakistan. Somehow i feel you pakistani jealous of us.

if you are only by name muslim then useless to tell you somethig and if you are a reall muslim then you couldn't write it
so I thought you are a hindu in muslim dress isn't it ?

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
different khan is either an Indian Muslim or a low caste hindu and as he is an untouchable in his own country he has come to Pakistani forum to take his anger out - its a reverse psychology thing, either way I feel sorry for him as he is a sheep in wolf's clothing and desperately needs some immediate medical help!!!

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
Where is Jury, Spartacus, PakPatriot, Muttihada and a few other Bhatta Khor Lot who are always ready with their venom against Punjabis, Baluchs and Pathans.

Tuhmari Zaban ya Haath Kissi Nay Kat Diyay Hai Keh Jawab Nahi Daiy Saktay.

Someone from your native country has asked a question, tell him if you are happy or not or soon you are to pack your bags to go back.

Tell this AH that creation of Pakistan was not a BLUNDER.