Pak OK, but not at India's expense: US

pak hi pak

Citizen
Washington, March 20: The US has made it clear that its first strategic dialogue with Pakistan next week is not being held at India's expense, even as it said it is pleased that army chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani is part of Islamabad's delegation as there can be no such talks without the military participation.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her Pakistani counterpart Shah Mahmoud Qureshi would be co-chairing the day-long meeting on March 24. Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief Shuja Pasha will also be part of the Pakistani delegation.

"How can you have a strategic dialogue without including the military," Special US Representative for Pakistan and Afghanistan, Richard Holbrooke, said.

"If we have a strategic dialogue in our country, we're going to include the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of staff or some other representative

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
pak hi pak said:
Washington, March 20: The US has made it clear that its first strategic dialogue with Pakistan next week is not being held at India's expense, even as it said it is pleased that army chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani is part of Islamabad's delegation as there can be no such talks without the military participation.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her Pakistani counterpart Shah Mahmoud Qureshi would be co-chairing the day-long meeting on March 24. Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief Shuja Pasha will also be part of the Pakistani delegation.

"How can you have a strategic dialogue without including the military," Special US Representative for Pakistan and Afghanistan, Richard Holbrooke, said.

"If we have a strategic dialogue in our country, we're going to include the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of staff or some other representative

They may have said it 'appease' India so New Delhi doesnt panic.

But if our govt was smart, would'nt send Kyani. 'Strategic' should be done at the diplomatic level. I am sure they will try to brainwash Kyani... [wall]

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Just show me when USA support pakistan at the expense of India.How can Zionists betray their Zionist brothers! 1971,1965 and Kargil for ignorant s reference only!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
saynotwar said:
Just show me when USA support pakistan at the expense of India.How can Zionists betray their Zionist brothers! 1971,1965 and Kargil for ignorant s reference only!

I cant recall ever they supporting Pak

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
saynotwar said:

I cant recall ever they supporting Pak

US Never support Pakistan at the expense of even Bangladesh.. US only use Pakistan never be interested in development of Pakistan..

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
BROTHER--- - The Israel Lobby. Zionist control of America. Part 2 of 6 I RECOMEND , WORTH SEEING ON U-TUBE.

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
AN OTHER ONE MY DEAR BROTHERS ,SEE YOURSELF AND DECIDE.NuoViso War promises full lenghth documentary. ON YOU TUBE